Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring people for creating and managing new members for our Telegram channel!  (Read 189 times)
ABLERecruiter (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:56:06 AM

Your primary duty is to attract as many members as possible to our English Telegram channel which opened recently.
Also, you will manage the channel by providing detailed information to our users and maintaining quality services.

We will mainly consider applicants who can work during business hours of Asia.
However, we can also consider other applicants who can work during business hours of America.

Our coin will be a platform for decentralized crypto banking and financial services.
For remuneration, depending on your performance, we can negotiate with you. The size of our pre sales will be $25 million.

This will be a one month contract, but it can be extended or changed permanent after it expires.
Your performance will be measured by the number of new members attracted to our Telegram channel.
Surely, they have to be active users who are not created by bots.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PowerLaunch
Copper Member

Activity: 50

www.PowerLaunch.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

I am Dustin, Co-Founder and COO of PowerLaunch.io.

We would love to offer our services to your project.
At PowerLaunch.io, we specialize in bringing engagement to your project, moderating all of you discussion platforms, and distributing your content to potential investors!

In this industry, having a strong online presence is key, and our mission is to provide that opportunity to core teams so they can focus on developing a great product.
By taking advantage of our team of experienced moderators, and support professionals, we’re able to provide your community with 24/7 support and engagement, at a fraction of the cost of hiring moderators yourself.
We also offer other value-added services, which lead to an increase of interest in your project, and ultimately help you reach your funding goals.

Our Primary Services Include:
24/7 Chat Support and Moderation(Telegram, Discord, Slack, Forums, etc)
Social Media Support (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc)
Bounty Support (Full-Service Bounty Creation and Management Available Separately)
Scam and FUD Prevention
Copywriting
Content Distribution

Thanks,
Dustin Sedlock | Co-Founder and COO
dustin@powerlaunch.io
https://www.powerlaunch.io

sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

Your primary duty is to attract as many members as possible to our English Telegram channel which opened recently.
Also, you will manage the channel by providing detailed information to our users and maintaining quality services.

However, we can also consider other applicants who can work during business hours of America.

Our coin will be a platform for decentralized crypto banking and financial services.
For remuneration, depending on your performance, we can negotiate with you. The size of our pre sales will be $25 million.

This will be a one month contract, but it can be extended or changed permanent after it expires.
Your performance will be measured by the number of new members attracted to our Telegram channel.

Is this job still on?  If yes,  we at blockchainafrica.io will be able to manage your telegram channel,  though you haven't stated the mode of payment for this job

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

Hello,

Im an article writer that needs something to work on during my free time.

Below are my profile
Steemit
https://steemit.com/@aervin11

Blogger
http://initialcoininsights.blogspot.com

Wordpress
https://initialcoininsights.wordpress.com/

All I can say is I will work diligently and compassionately, If you would consider me, just let me know via message here on Bitcointalk.
RealTelegramMembers

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Please, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4514124 and test service
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

If you want someone to attract members to your channel then your best bet is to look for bounty manager,  you can simply negotiate with him only a Telegram channel campaign . For moderating the channel it is a totally different thing, it is not the job of the admin of the channel to bring more members, his job is to just manage and moderate them .

P.S : I am not interested in the job, I am just trying to give an advice  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: