Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in ten years?  (Read 440 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

the problems that bitcoin had last year (block size drama, fork drama, high fee drama and spam attack) has opened up room for altcoins to attract a lot of investors but now that the problems have been fixed and the drama has almost gone away that room is being taken away and altcoins are losing all the attractiveness that they had. specially since people used them and got disappointed when they encountered their issues.

I don't really think that altcoins have gained any sort of significance because of Bitcoin's 'incompetence'. I think the main thing that made altcoins grow larger and larger is the fact that Bitcoin has become too expensive to buy (people are too stupid to realize they can just buy a fraction), and the fact that if they position themselves in altcoins, their investments will grow at a much faster rate than when they would have invested in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is almost guaranteed to increase in the long term, and altcoins, as worthless as most of them are, will increase alongside Bitcoin, but again, at a much faster rate.

Ethereum goes through the exact same drama Bitcoin has been going through; scaling debates, congested network, high fees, front running transactions, etc. People still use it and it hasn't lost any significance yet. Maybe that will change when EOS finally starts lifting its ass up, but for now they are still the best of the rest.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

maybe ten years from now I can find bitcoin anywhere in the crowd place because I'm sure the development of cryptocurrency will always evolve.
Vistacoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

After ten years, the price of BTC must be higher and higher, but the price of most altcoin will certainly drop a lot. At that time, it is certain that high-quality encryption will survive.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 10:54:02 AM by Kingofbitcoin12345

BTC hit 1M$ in the future, i think it. May be 2025 Grin

Funny to think that it will happen on that year,, but with how you posted that reply shows that it is sarcasm way of telling OP that it is unpredictable.. I can sense a humour here maybe unintentional or not what is important is that you got my attention,, good job as you deserve one..

I don’t know how to prove if I’m gonna give numbers and prices in a market full of uncontrollable investors.. Its hard and the same time can be inaccurate..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

As the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency frenzy continues with more and more involvement by the world populace, where do you see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the next ten years?

my opinion of crypto and bitcoin in the next ten years, there are two possible first crypto will widen its range with more simple so that entering in area of transaction of goods in online commerce or crypto will only survive at like now only in certain area like mobile phone pulse, and buying and selling, hope for the future crypto able to cover the online market buying and selling goods in order to facilitate alternative payments or transactions, may be useful and successful for all of us
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

I think the main thing that made altcoins grow larger and larger is the fact that Bitcoin has become too expensive to buy (people are too stupid to realize they can just buy a fraction), and the fact that if they position themselves in altcoins, their investments will grow at a much faster rate than when they would have invested in Bitcoin.

i think you are only half correct here.
people who are stupid enough to not understand bitcoin is divisible when everywhere they look there are decimals after the 1 (including their wallets, the exchanges,...) don't have enough money to invest in anything.... because they are stupid!

but another reason can be the fact that they look at the values and think if some price is big (i don't know what scale they use!) that must mean there is no room for rise and if another price is tiny it must go up. for example they see bitcoin at $6000 and say that is the end of the rise. but  see some shitcoin price is $400 and think it must rise just because it is $400!!!

There is a FOMO brewing...
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

10 years IMO is a small time-frame to witness a big overhaul in the financial system. It took us centuries before we parted with our dear gold as a medium of exchange, and with the government who has an established control over finances and the people, it'll be hard for cryptocurrencies to take over. Probably it will co-exist with fiat, just like fiat with gold and other precious metals, but that's it; no overhauling of the system, just an 'innovation' from its state--transitioning to physical to digital but still mandated and controlled by the government.
We need a much longer transition time because currency changes from fiat to digitalization takes a lot of time and that requires a ready infrastructure as well. All components must be prepared and if it is true then it may take us more than 10 years to reach the revolution.

This is very related to the process of moving the financial system globally because if seen then not many countries that make regulation of cryptocurrencies. This requires a mindset as well as an uneasy thought. Believe me but this will go well because we all know that crypto is always growing every year.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

10 years IMO is a small time-frame to witness a big overhaul in the financial system. It took us centuries before we parted with our dear gold as a medium of exchange, and with the government who has an established control over finances and the people, it'll be hard for cryptocurrencies to take over. Probably it will co-exist with fiat, just like fiat with gold and other precious metals, but that's it; no overhauling of the system, just an 'innovation' from its state--transitioning to physical to digital but still mandated and controlled by the government.
We need a much longer transition time because currency changes from fiat to digitalization takes a lot of time and that requires a ready infrastructure as well. All components must be prepared and if it is true then it may take us more than 10 years to reach the revolution.

This is very related to the process of moving the financial system globally because if seen then not many countries that make regulation of cryptocurrencies. This requires a mindset as well as an uneasy thought. Believe me but this will go well because we all know that crypto is always growing every year.

Most of the economy is already digital, this is what most people don't get. Like 99% of money is digital and then there's this 1% of cash left which is your only chance at financial privacy, before the elites get rid of said 1% to get their closed source token so when you make a payment it gets registered even when you do go to Walmart to buy some basic things. Everything will be monitored and logged, and anything the can find will be used against you in the future for blackmail. The only reason cash is still with us us because it's what elites use to bypass monitoring, but they don't want us (the poor) to have access to this too. Time is up.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

I see Bitcoin and crypto currencies ruling the world replacing paper currency and each and every one in this world is used to transact Bitcoin or crypto currencies for any thing they want to do like exchanging paper currency in another 10 years. I love to see that the crypto currencies replace the paper currency and replace banks to serve people in digital mode.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

many altcoins will become dead projects and some altcoins will show their existence
with many advantages of bitcoin, but i guess bitcoin still leads the marketcap
and yes people started accepting cryptocurrency in 10 years

bedulook

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

In ten years cryptocurrency will be a name in every household and It will be a main currency in mainstream economy with it been used for payment for salaries and even fees in education.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

many altcoins will become dead projects and some altcoins will show their existence
with many advantages of bitcoin, but i guess bitcoin still leads the marketcap
and yes people started accepting cryptocurrency in 10 years

I think you are right. As it's already happening, many AltCoins projects will continue failing and there will be thousands of useless currencies in ten years. Bitcoin will continue ruling the Crypto world, at least the decentralized Crypto world. I believe Crypto-Currency will be divided in two parts: The decentralized side and the centralized side, ruled by the countries governments.

There is a chance more countries ban Bitcoin and force people to use their own Crypto-Currencies, the centralized ones. Then Bitcoin will be a resistence against this control some governments will try to impose over Crypto world. Those who wants to keep the decentralization strong will have to use Bitcoin or the centralized forces will prevail. Bitcoin keeps strong, centralized AltCoins gain strength and other common AltCoins die or stay in second plan as always.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

As the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency frenzy continues with more and more involvement by the world populace, where do you see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the next ten years?
I think bitcoin in the next few years is more develop and the price of this more than to what we expected. And I think many people will use it to their business and more people will invest in bitcoin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

Ten years from now the price of BTC and other encryption should be much higher than it is now, but there must be a lot of ups and downs along the way, and very few people can hold these encryption.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

maybe ten years from now I can find bitcoin anywhere in the crowd place because I'm sure the development of cryptocurrency will always evolve.
More people will invest in bitcoin due to get awareness about it. The future is that of cryptocurrency and the world is turning towards it. In this day many big companies have started accepting bitcoin as their payment method, and after ten years the use of bitcoin will prevail in the whole world. Then people will not think of their profit and loss. They will just use bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Ten years is a longtime and we don't know if bitcoin is still alive but I hope bitcoin still alive. But I'll make sure the altcoins are still alive because what ever happens to bitcoin they have new altcoins will replace to bitcoin.
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

I see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be more glorious. bitcoin will be more expensive and more and more invest in bitcoin even undoubtedly in the next 10 years, cryptocurrency will be legal and accepted all the country even cryptocurrency will be more in interest than fiat money.

ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

I see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be more glorious. bitcoin will be more expensive and more and more invest in bitcoin even undoubtedly in the next 10 years, cryptocurrency will be legal and accepted all the country even cryptocurrency will be more in interest than fiat money.

I see BTC as one of the few things that can rival gold in value.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

I see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in ten years with more development and successful. And make us more convenient to use it after 10 years. And maybe after years many people using cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in more businesses.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

the problems that bitcoin had last year (block size drama, fork drama, high fee drama and spam attack) has opened up room for altcoins to attract a lot of investors but now that the problems have been fixed and the drama has almost gone away that room is being taken away and altcoins are losing all the attractiveness that they had. specially since people used them and got disappointed when they encountered their issues.

I don't really think that altcoins have gained any sort of significance because of Bitcoin's 'incompetence'. I think the main thing that made altcoins grow larger and larger is the fact that Bitcoin has become too expensive to buy (people are too stupid to realize they can just buy a fraction), and the fact that if they position themselves in altcoins, their investments will grow at a much faster rate than when they would have invested in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is almost guaranteed to increase in the long term, and altcoins, as worthless as most of them are, will increase alongside Bitcoin, but again, at a much faster rate.

Ethereum goes through the exact same drama Bitcoin has been going through; scaling debates, congested network, high fees, front running transactions, etc. People still use it and it hasn't lost any significance yet. Maybe that will change when EOS finally starts lifting its ass up, but for now they are still the best of the rest.
In the coming 10 years I think the whole world will use bitcoin as their legal and regular currency. All other currencies will disappear gradually from the market and bitcoin will take over the market. It is obvious that bitcoin is future digital currency and people will use it even in their local markets. It is good to invest in bitcoin from today to use in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: