Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Web Developer and Content Guy For CryptoCurrency Faucet Project  (Read 501 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:19:43 AM

Hi I'm looking for two people for Cryptocurrency Faucet project.  

I will contribute the domain name (CryptoCurrencyFaucet.com),hosting, and the advertisers, the web developer will contribute a dynamic website, and the content guy will contribute the faucet content.  The content guy is not just providing good links to active faucets, but also getting deals for our hosted faucets too. 

Together we determine the value of each responsibility then split the revenue (advertising and hosted faucet fees) accordingly.

The objective of the site is to be a cryptocurrency faucet resource; the site will host at least 10 highly attractive faucets and also provide links to at least 100 other offsite faucets  The site should be wonderful to look at and a joy to experience.

I'm open to all comments, suggestion, and opportunities.

I have many other CC projects for associated partners if you have web development skills or specialized content gathering skills
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: