Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeIO the most successful ICO around  (Read 119 times)
Comfy (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

Join the revolution, with TradeIO... It's like owning sunshine
Batumbu

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

Over the years, trading the financial markets have been incredible improved but most often, these improvements always come out to be only in favor of the the brokers and trading exchanges as they look for all alternative ways to make their profit without any reward going back to the customers.

Trade.io is here to change that with its revolutionary idea and next generation technology, they are aiming to change and disrupt the financial markets by decentralizing it and opening new doors for traders, investors and local businesses. Trade.io brings together the traditional financial trading system and the and the new blockchain trading platform, giving traders and investors the opportunity to do all their trading under one platform, how exciting will that be. I will be coming up with more posts on trade.io in coming days so stay tune and watch the proceeding video to learn more
Batumbu

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

I am very excited today to have received notification that the trade.io beta version of the trading platform has been released and its currently undergoing testing by some trade.io supporters and enthusiast. I always believed in the team and my strong conviction is gradually paying off. I say a big thank you to the trade.io team for such timely and professional follow up of the road map. We are behind this project till we take over the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: