Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I sold off all my Bitcoin today, and you should, too.  (Read 942 times)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

I already do that a few months ago and now this is a perfect time to buy bitcoin at a cheapest price because as I observe recently the price are going down because of any bad news appears so I sell mine immediately.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

now is not the right time to invest because the market is not yet stable. anyway if i want to save for long term i think it's the right time to buy bitcoin. you can sell if the price is back to the top point. one of the uniqueness of bitxoin is hard to guess when the price will rise or fall
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

You will regret for this decision you made in the coming future and will come back to this forum to complain. Bitcoin short term price reduction d es not warrant anyone to sell unless emergency is needed. Bitcoin will rise back
It is really sad but this is the truth, all of those that sell their bitcoin right now are going to regret it, the price is very low and most people bought when the price was very high and they are experimenting losses and as such they will complain very loudly when bitcoin grows and they do not have any bitcoin left.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

It is really sad but this is the truth, all of those that sell their bitcoin right now are going to regret it, the price is very low and most people bought when the price was very high and they are experimenting losses and as such they will complain very loudly when bitcoin grows and they do not have any bitcoin left.

Don't feel sorry for anyone selling at current levels. It's up to them to feel sorry -- don't make their problem your problem. On top of that, most people stating that they have sold are just trolling to make you feel bad as holder. It's the usual dose of expected negativity during bearish market cycles. Once the price is going up again and we touch $10,000 again, these people suddenly start telling everyone they bought at $6000 so they look cool or whatever. Let them have their fantasies. They won't ever have many other things to focus on because of their stupidity. They have all types of fantasies and live miserably, we live their fantasies....
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

I'm a true investor and I try to keep hold as long as possible.
I'm aware that bitcoin is on downtrend but I still believe on it.

Remember 4 years ago, bitcoin still less than $ 200 / btc and now it's worth more than $ 5000 in 4 years and will be more in the next 4 years !
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

Well maybe ive bought what you have been sold. During this time its really nice to buy bitcoin because it value is very low. It is the opposite of what youve done. And i will be more profitable than you in the near future. So better think again and buy bitcoin.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

Well maybe ive bought what you have been sold. During this time its really nice to buy bitcoin because it value is very low. It is the opposite of what youve done. And i will be more profitable than you in the near future. So better think again and buy bitcoin.

Good for you because you do keep your faith on bitcoin . i do also agree with you when you say that buying bitcoin is still a good idea because its value is still pretty low but in my case i did not oftenly buy or invest in bitcoin but rather i only join bounties to collect some coins that i can possibly hold to be able to earn more profit in the future.

I do confess that i sell some of my bitcoins but only when i need the money the most . i didnt sell for unimportant ocasions because that is useless.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:03 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 03:54:11 AM by NavI_027

My advice is to HODL for a few years if you don’t desperately need the money now.
I do confess that i sell some of my bitcoins but only when i need the money the most . i didnt sell for unimportant ocasions because that is useless.
I agree with both of you and I actually apply this as well. Urgent necessity is the only thing which can make me withdraw money during bearish days, nothing other than that; and I think others should be too. We should only sell our coins with valid and justifiable reasons not only because we are threatened by price dips. But well, I don't even blame OP for solding his coins because I understand that maybe he can't handle the stress any longer or maybe he can't already afford to lose more.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

it looks like someday will regret having sold all the bitcoin you have, you should not have to do that, if you sell bitcoin you should sell some of it and do not you spend it all.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

it should not really matter because you are only too easily affected by the price conditions that are severe, so you better not too easy to panic.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
egoryana

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

It was necessary to sell in April-May. Now it makes no sense, because lower prices will not

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

The downsides are higher for you. Bitcoin is already down a lot, even if it goes down some more the percentage gains of you buying back will be small that is if you can catch the bottom. The problem of selling coins is that you don't know when to buy again. And if the price increases and you believe in Bitcoin then $1000 to $2000 gains by selling now and rebuying are nothing compared to the price Bitcoin can reach. HODL.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

The downsides are higher for you. Bitcoin is already down a lot, even if it goes down some more the percentage gains of you buying back will be small that is if you can catch the bottom. The problem of selling coins is that you don't know when to buy again. And if the price increases and you believe in Bitcoin then $1000 to $2000 gains by selling now and rebuying are nothing compared to the price Bitcoin can reach. HODL.
Well the price of bitcoin is crashed so hard since January 2018, hopefully we can see a good raise price in the rest of the months in this year 2018. Actually i also sold all my bitcoins like 1-2 weeks ago and i'm waiting to buy back again bitcoins when the price is good to buy.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Bitcoin prices are about to shit themselves, big time.  Lots of bad news today.  I went to my account and moved to cash.  When it looks like things have settled, I'll buy back in at a lower price and make more profits.

For now, SELL YOUR BITCOINS!!!
This is a nice trading decisions and as a traders if you will really want to makes good money it is better you buy low and you sell high.  Trading is a personal decision and living your decisions for others to make for you is not advisable.  Therefore, I will keep holding instead of selling now. A
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

it's a fatal mistake you've ever made I'm sure you'll get the loss and will regret it because someday the bitcoin price could potentially be very expensive.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Don't feel sorry for anyone selling at current levels. It's up to them to feel sorry -- don't make their problem your problem. On top of that, most people stating that they have sold are just trolling to make you feel bad as holder. It's the usual dose of expected negativity during bearish market cycles. Once the price is going up again and we touch $10,000 again, these people suddenly start telling everyone they bought at $6000 so they look cool or whatever. Let them have their fantasies. They won't ever have many other things to focus on because of their stupidity. They have all types of fantasies and live miserably, we live their fantasies....
Thanks for the advice I know there are a lot of people spreading FUD in the forum and that are actually traders or long term holders just trying to scare people away, I do not have a lot of bitcoin, but I have enough so when the price recovers and goes even higher it could change my life for the better.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

Bitcoin prices are about to shit themselves, big time.  Lots of bad news today.  I went to my account and moved to cash.  When it looks like things have settled, I'll buy back in at a lower price and make more profits.

The bitcoin is moving up again and I believe that bitcoin would only rise in the future, so there isn't any reason to sell your coins now as this is the time to buy more coins as its pretty easy to make money in bull market but it's a lot difficult to wait and watch your money dropping in value in down market so the people sell their coins when they are done with the falling bitcoin price.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

It seems that you're too easy to make judgments so that you are not aware of what you are saying, actually what you say's more inclined to the invitation which is negative. Fortunately I'm not at all interested in your idea, even this idea is too bad for a newbie, I'm afraid if this is just a FUD assigned to incite a lot of people.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

You might have regrets especially at this moment because the market value of Bitcoin is now close again to 8000 usd which simply proves that holding is essential whenever dumps are taking place in the market. For now, continue holding because this might be the start of the bullrun so be more patient.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Why I sell it if I see that bitcoin now is growing. Maybe your just don't have believe in bitcoin that's why you sell your bitcoin in low price. Bitcoin is growing now and I believe that it will continuously increasing.  And all who sell their btc will cry now after they see bitcoin is growing this month.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: