Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

searching for articles online, youtube videos, bitcointalk forum and constant practice of trading will help you very well
Yeah, the good thing about our present world right now is that there is lots of information you can always make good use of and learn so much to get better over time.

It is just a pity that a lot of people today are lazy to learn and they just want to do things their own way and expecting that making mistakes from experience will help them get better but it does not work out that way unfortunately. As long as the market is concerned, it involves making quick decisions based on knowledge and even with that knowledge you can still make mistakes, let alone, not having the knowledge at all.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

To learn professional business, you must first manually strengthen yourself. Because you may know that any business or loss could happen.You also have good knowledge about trade. This will make it easier for you to trade. I think these qualities are necessary to be a professional businessman.
for the effective work of the trader you need basic knowledge and initial experience. This is all you can get only for the holidays. Therefore, I advise initially to participate in the Bounty Company, which will give you the opportunity to gain basic knowledge and earn seed money.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

Read "Disciplined trader" and "Trading for a living". The most important skills one has to learn are emotional, psychological

Thanks for this resources and inputs. Indeed, learn to control emotion  and master emotion is a big factor  to learn in trading. Patience is a virtue here. Research research and more research. Information is vital making decisions also.
Being a professional trader we suggest you to polish your skills and knowledge which means to get experience first so that you may handle and manage everything without any help of others.

Now start with Altcoin means less valuable currency for several or many times so that your skills and knowledge enriches and improves with this practice and you might be thinking that why less valuable, it is because if you lose once then it will not be a big loss so keep it in mind and upgrade to the Bitcoin later with experience.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

If you really want to become a professional trader then you need to learn the art of trading so that you can get master of those pro trading skills by which you can make your trading career more brighter. First of all, you need to learn both the theory part of trading terminology if you are really new for which you can use youtube, google, and many other sites and even this forum site and afterward you need to learn the practical trading strategies. Once you learn and practice them well then you can apply it and slowly you will master the art of trading for sure.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

experience will be a source of understanding to become a professional trader, without experience someone will not be able to correct the mistakes he has done. do not hesitate to practice trading by trying from a small amount in order to double the capital that has been issued, do continuously to get a little profit
Experience is a whole lot that helps one in getting better but that usually come from learning first. Becoming a professional at anything is not a day’s job as that could take years and the funny thing about trading is that just as any other profession, you will just have to keep learning and learning until you just keep getting better at it.

It is more like being a doctor, as it would take years of practice and more learning before even becoming good at what you do and trading is not an exception.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

experience will be a source of understanding to become a professional trader, without experience someone will not be able to correct the mistakes he has done. do not hesitate to practice trading by trying from a small amount in order to double the capital that has been issued, do continuously to get a little profit
Experience is a whole lot that helps one in getting better but that usually come from learning first. Becoming a professional at anything is not a day’s job as that could take years and the funny thing about trading is that just as any other profession, you will just have to keep learning and learning until you just keep getting better at it.

It is more like being a doctor, as it would take years of practice and more learning before even becoming good at what you do and trading is not an exception.
Yes.Experience is still the best teacher in the field of trading.Reading articles and studying lot of demos will not make you a successful trader because success comes based on your  real-life applications.So keep on learning by gaining more trading experiences in life because it will be your best key to be a professional trader in the coming days.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mvrs

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

Maybe some reading on how to Bitmex, anyone?
Bitmex more game than trading platform, so I guess to be pro there you'll need out-level understanding of things.
That's Im talking about. Has anyone seen anything similar articles to this?
Thank you.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

Yes.Experience is still the best teacher in the field of trading.Reading articles and studying lot of demos will not make you a successful trader because success comes based on your  real-life applications.So keep on learning by gaining more trading experiences in life because it will be your best key to be a professional trader in the coming days.
To be a professional trader is to be committed and has self-discipline. Trader knows that risks and losses are part of the game and welcome failures as part of the experience to become more effective and productive. Trader must realize that knowledge should be accompanied by positive attitude, hardwork, adaptability, patience, and independence. Successful and professional trader is created and determined by you.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:17:30 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 11:32:39 AM by knightmairesaint

Yes.Experience is still the best teacher in the field of trading.Reading articles and studying lot of demos will not make you a successful trader because success comes based on your  real-life applications.So keep on learning by gaining more trading experiences in life because it will be your best key to be a professional trader in the coming days.
I agree, when I was starting here I always read articles about trading and I regularly visit the Beginners and Help section because it contains threads that tackles about basic things in cryptos. I also found some threads that are very informative when it comes to trading but when I really tried trading for myself, I realized that reading is not enough. Experience is far more better than just studying and reading because this is where you would truly understand what trading is.

Trading is not easy especially if you don't know how to handle your emotions. Decision making is always use in here and if you won't be careful with the decisions you make, losing will always be the end result.

Trying to learn and understand trading takes time so if you want to be somehow successful at this field, don't rush things out. Don't think that when you sell, you sell at the best price for prices always moves up and down.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

First of all, you need to learn how to control yourself while trading with crypto currency. You need to be able to trade without any emotion. If you learn to do this, then you will become a successful trader.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

For me, to become a professional trader, need some strategies,dont let others influence you, know yourselves than others and the overall success is being achieved by a hardwork based on fundamental analysis and experience.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Before you become a professional you will undergo a lots of challenges especially if you are only beggining to learn...  Well if you will ask me everone can be a professional trer but always remember that everthing happen if we truly want it to happen...  If you pursue really great then in the end you will get your reward... Just continue learning and soon you will be a great trader...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

First of all, you need to learn how to control yourself while trading with crypto currency. You need to be able to trade without any emotion. If you learn to do this, then you will become a successful trader.

To add, you should learn how to know when is the right time to either quit of go. We are not in a simple game. Real money is involved in a game where you belong. Therefore you have to be serious in whatever matter you might encounter. And these words, surely, will be the same words that you'll hear from other professional traders.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

There's a lot of things to learn for you to get started in trading. A few basic things that come to mind:
- Candle chart
- Support and Resistance
- Trendline
- Indicators and tools
- Chart pattern
- Fundamental analysis

Good luck! I'm not an expert myself but I'm actively learning to get there.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

We can't do trading professionally in the beginning but we could do trading successfully if we would focus on the fundamentals which are needed for us to learn more. We could gain more knowledge about trading through our actual experience through it.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

We can't do trading professionally in the beginning but we could do trading successfully if we would focus on the fundamentals which are needed for us to learn more. We could gain more knowledge about trading through our actual experience through it.

Trading is not to easy. So you learn the more information of the trading process and check the market price day by day. Then you know the price information up and down.    It this information help to handling the trading. So if price will be down that time start the trading. But choose the best one of the coin. It good for get more profit. It time to acct. Time is important of the trading. So time to complete the trading process. Then get more profit. It help to connect the other country people. So people easy to share the information of the trading process and exchange the coin and token.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

the first thing I can advise is an analysis of Elliot's theory. It helps to understand the movement of the crowd. And while the market is young - this analysis is the easiest way to predict the movement
montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

First of all, you should learn how to control yourself when there is a huge loss on the market and to do not be desperated after all. But yes, it is not an easy task and it will take you more than a few months to learn all that stuff
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

First of all if you want to become a professional trader then surely you should have your own ideas and own stretagy to make Investment at perfect timing and also you should make descion and analysis according to your opinion and research .
Now come at the point where you want make some better analysis about the candel stick , for this you can get better videos at YouTube ( in English language and probably in your local language ) .
But here you should be sure that no candel stick will help to make earnings each time , you just need to find out what are chances that will make altcoins to go up or down .
Each loss and each profit will teach you to how to improve trading skills , here loss will explain you that how to take step against loss and what to do so that you didn't get into loss easily and profit will explain you that how to get in the market of any altcoin at perfect timing .
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

You can't learn trading this is something you gain from experience, hard work and past experiences. If you come across any sort of book or trading group it's better if you stay away from it as those stuffs won't help you in anyway, sometimes you might get couple of good tips but it's just gonna spoon feed you signals you won't learn anything from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: