Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Is Preparing To Skyrocket Even More  (Read 326 times)
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Hi, this article is one of the most interesting recently about XRP, I hope this will be a good speculation opportunity.

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/11/how-xrp-is-preparing-to-skyrocket-even-more/
I wonder why there are so many rumors about riple now, do they really want to make a breakthrough to get ahead of the ether. For now we see strong jumps without a reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Enjoy the profits from the shitcoin while it lasts, the whole pump now seems like a direct result of FOMO and whale manipulation. Good luck to those trading it. XRP is never a hodl coin for me
My guess is that the XRP will only be $ 2 this year, and now it's a good buy for us, if not, then the price will rise and you'll regret it. Early growth in December 2018
$ 2 is too high for this coin, I think we are expecting a moderate price, in my opinion the XRP's ability to rise to $ 1 at the beginning of 2019, $ 2 is hardly possible. As such, the market is now bleak and full of difficulties, so high XRP is too difficult thing.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Its another way for some coin to survive when market like this is to have good news or real adoption, i think xrp will back to $1 at early december.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 10:15:52 PM by jaocoincrypto18

Hi, this article is one of the most interesting recently about XRP, I hope this will be a good speculation opportunity.

Great article therefore its the right time to buy Ripple now as its looks like the market is currently recovering specially the Ripple. Hopefully that this is what we are waiting for specially that Ripple is aiming to be the number 1 Altcoins and next to Bitcoin too.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Come on, it is not only the XRP but once BTC recovers its value, most of the altcoin are going to the moon or even Jupiter. LOL. But it is the way it is. Bitcoin is king of coins and he leads them all including XRP.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

I think XRP will be going down and we should not be speculating now. You should speculate on ETH. ETH will not let XRP take 2nd place so they will pump in the future soon. Believe me, ETH will keep a distance of 500 million $ for XRP.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

Come on, it is not only the XRP but once BTC recovers its value, most of the altcoin are going to the moon or even Jupiter. LOL. But it is the way it is. Bitcoin is king of coins and he leads them all including XRP.
Don't forget that sometime when bitcoin is on moon, people start to sell their altcoins to get bitcoins. That is why we must be careful now even bitcoin down or up. It is better to look at market condition first before buy or sell our coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Veerashanka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

Marketcap of XRP may surpass ethereum for now, but XLM is destined to dominate XRP in a few years to come.
Decentralized Platform is what attracts people to Stellar Network and community is growing in exponential form.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

XRP seems to be independent on the total market, it can rise even other altcoins are falling and even if bitcoin is stable.
They have great support from big institution but I don't like ETH because it's not centralized unlike other cryptos.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

XRP has always been a manipulation coin. I think if the market starts to grow, then XRP can give up to 1000% profit in 1 month.

This sounds very encouraging, but last year the growth was even greater
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

Not only that, a lot of Ripple groups. Those who holds actively and when i say hodl i dont meant a few hundred. A lot of this investors are expecting for ripple to moon. And this investor are not only in a local countries but also from other Side of the world.
Many people think that the Ripple will have a price of about $ 100. but to be objective, at the same time it should have a very large capitalization
Veerashanka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

I'm guessing it'll follow Bcash and continue upwards. Same with lots of coins.

The weekly bands show resistance at $0.60, so probably a pullback there. If we hold above $0.60 it'll trigger a weekly squeeze. As long as BTC doesn't take a shit, I think it could run to $1.00-$1.20 pretty easily.
The rise is due to rumors and it's temporary but reap benifits.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

I wonder why there are so many rumors about riple now, do they really want to make a breakthrough to get ahead of the ether. For now we see strong jumps without a reason.
Probably, they may only end up getting to be able to do that temporarily but we all know ripple is not a coin we should count on its sustainability when it comes to value anyway, and considering that it is a centralized coin, no matter how they try to hype it or make it look relevant, that would not change that fact that some people behind the scenes are just controlling the price to however they deem it fit and at the end of the day, how long they want to keep doing that is one thing I am actually waiting to see.

Not the first time ripple will skyrocket and people will FOMO and get ripped eventually.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████