Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4527 times)
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

I should have had stop loss, I didn't use it and I lost 70%like you said. Now I cannot do anything but to wait.

But if I had stop loss, I would be able to buy the dip:) I wish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

I should have had stop loss, I didn't use it and I lost 70%like you said. Now I cannot do anything but to wait.

But if I had stop loss, I would be able to buy the dip:) I wish
What you can do now is hodl. Hoping for this bad market going green again this end of the year. Everybody already talk about this that the end of the year we might see some bullish on trend. Hope the predict are come true. Before that happen what we can do now is have some patient waiting the moment of truth coming out.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

I agree, we shouldn't get panic. What we see today is a normal situation, moreover altcoins which survive in such conditions has a great future and they will bring a good profit. Be calm, don't sell
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

What makes you think that we are not where we should now, all the coins on the market are overvalued, which means their real value is much less than now. Everyone is waiting for the beginning of growth, and repeat one after another one and the same words as a mantra.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

I also made over 70 percent loss. But I would never sell my savings at such a market. We just need to wait a little bit longer and see what happens. If it is needed I also can hodl my coins for the next several years. Believe in crypto currencies Smiley
I trade coins from day to night so I know a couple of things about trading tokens and coins. The market is going to have a recovery with this direction that it's going in, I suggest that you guys hold.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

yeah  okay  market  may  not  be  very  well  but  i  think  and  nearly  sure  that  the  market is  going  to  pup  up  again  and  will be more  than 20000k etherium and  just  i can say  to  be patient till that  time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

The best thing to do when the red market is to hold all the coins you have, do not panic and sell the coins because what you will get is only a loss. Be patient for a while and continue to observe market developments then do an analysis to predict the possibilities that will occur.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

coins are red tide right now even if the bitcoin is affected by market movements. but do not despair because the year is not yet over, I still believe that the greendays of the crypto will come.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

The market at any time can change the trend and start its growth, do not be discouraged red days will soon end ... And soon we will see market growth.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Today the market has become worse and more red with coinmarketcap. I really do not know if we can be patient at any time as the Bitcoin and ETH prices are failing. And ETH was $ 197 while Bitcoin $ 6200 was so crazy for the crypto market.
dbregenze

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:35:26 PM
Merited by thehulkk (1)

I agree that patience is the key in the cryptographic market, but it depends on the project you invest and the coin you hold. If you find the project going down, it is best to sell it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║ (https://cannacor.io/[b)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

The problem with this type of market conditions is that, in accordance with what has been seen in periods of high volatility in the past, there is no guarantee that the high prices observed in the month of December 2017 may be replicated in the near future, and in the case of many altcoins it is practically a fact that they will never again come close to a quote that allows to recover their investment to those who got excited last year by putting their money in an ICO. Therefore, I think it is important to be aware that things will hardly be the same as in the past, so we must identify how to choose when it is best to wait for a market recovery and when it is convenient to forget and move on.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

Today the market has become worse and more red with coinmarketcap. I really do not know if we can be patient at any time as the Bitcoin and ETH prices are failing. And ETH was $ 197 while Bitcoin $ 6200 was so crazy for the crypto market.

Of course that people are not patient with the current situation and seeing Ethereum <$200 is so sad to see and who has thought that bitcoin and ethereum will go so low in 2018 after we saw that the price hit $20k+, so now it is less than 30% of the all-time-high price.
The market is so colorful and we should be familiar with red and green colors.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

I fully agree and agree with you. I can not imagine why it is necessary now to sell everything, it looks very stupid. There is definitely no need to leave such a promising market. We need to continue to be involved in the technology of the future
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

At present, the market is red. I do not worry much, still calm and keep all the pennies that I have carefully selected before investing. I believe in the near future, their prices will stabilize and rise. At that time, I would have big income.

kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

The most difficult thing in this "red period" to remain absolutely calm, although it has great advantages,you can replenish coins with free money and be patient in the expectation of growth.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

I like the current market situation. Now it is red, but it's a great chance to earn some more and try to reach a new level. Go only weaklings who do not understand that now we are recovering to overcome new heights

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

I also think that only patience will help here, which in the future will be able to improve the situation as a whole, because it will obviously have to stabilize, you understand that it is the stabilization of interest and the flow of positive news from around the world that can improve the situation on the charts
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

Dear all

thanks for your advice! nice of you to care about newbies as well. i toobelieve that blockchain technology is something that can't be killed that easily, doesn't matter what they say

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

this is correct, the market will grow again. the question is when. last bullrun was so big. mrketcap rised 10 times. now it needs some time to cool down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: