Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]TRUFIELD FREE ACCESIBLE ELETRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS APPLICATION  (Read 1333 times)
TrufieldICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Do you have a working prototype of the project?

Not yet
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Do you have a working prototype of the project?

Not yet
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

I think the project should have partners such as hospitals, health care centers, good doctors ... so that the data is shared, analyzed timely and have tips for the health of the user the best platform

I totally agree with you, I think you should partner with hospitals and healthcare centers also wish you had more like Doctors in you team. It is a brilliant idea though and so believe the project would do fine but would like to see that this data that will be collected are been analyzed by good medical personals in your team which I didn't really see or that as earlier mentioned are been analyzed by your partnering hospital doctors else we will have to believe this
I'm not against with the objectives of their platform but even if it's free to use and you need to give consent regarding the use of your medical data, then, there's come the loophole. They can sell the data that they will collect for a hefty amount to those institutions that are interested on this. It's free but the catch is, they will earn from your data. Though they have good reasons why such services but if that's okay with you, by all means use this platform. Users should also earn from this and not only the project.

The team didn't address my post. So I'll give my query, are they really going to earn money from the free data that they will be collecting from the users of their platform? Is there some kind of incentive to the user if his or her data will be used by a certain institution?
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:59:28 AM

Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot TRUF ? Thanks  in advance
kristen09192

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Do you have a user base of doctors in your service?

Hello.
In response to your query about the Trufield project.
Yes. We already have doctors and hospital to assist us during the testing and trial phase
christian1103

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects?
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

I do  really trust projects for health but I have a question: How will the tests be taken? And how wil truf be used on the smartphone?

Trufield tokens can be used on the DAPP for a number of functions. For example when users are exporting their medical data. Also certain features of the DAPP like the news feed feature will consume trufield tokens
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

I'm not against with the objectives of their platform but even if it's free to use and you need to give consent regarding the use of your medical data, then, there's come the loophole. They can sell the data that they will collect for a hefty amount to those institutions that are interested on this. It's free but the catch is, they will earn from your data. Though they have good reasons why such services but if that's okay with you, by all means use this platform. Users should also earn from this and not only the project.
In response to your query about the Trufield project. Yes some non - identifiable data may be passed on to vetted secondary institutions. Users will be rewarded with Trufield tokens for the use of their medical  data
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects?

There is currently no project with this or similar innovative solution to electronic health data management. The few existing ones are very expensive and complex to implement in these communities
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much

In reply to your query, you can learn more about the Trufield project on the website,  Trufield.com. the project video is also there for your information
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot TRUF ? Thanks  in advance

The pilot phase will be in Ghana West Africa
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

I think the project should have partners such as hospitals, health care centers, good doctors ... so that the data is shared, analyzed timely and have tips for the health of the user the best platform

The project is building solid partnerships with hospitals, governmental agencies, charities and non governmental agencies in Ghana where the pilot project will be held.
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

I'm not sure, can crypto be applied in the world of health globally?
Absolutely. blockchain technology will offer better health data security than any system available today
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

So, is the user group for this project targeted at patients and medical research institutes? So that the world's medical information can be shared, for medical progress play a significant role
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Yeah, patients, healthcare providers, and reseachers can play a significant role itself on shifting new pradigm in healthcare industry through taking back the owership of healthcare information to patient.
audrey.audrey11

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

There are already other projects on this field, however health tracking is a worldwide problem, so a lot of people might be interested in this. Which added value would you bring compared to other existing projects?
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

Hello. Will it be possible to synchronize the data between several user’s gadgets in order to be able to get information about health anywhere in the world?
mohammedhwang

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Are there any members in your team who has work experience in the field of medicine?
amberwang120009

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

What is the overall issue of tokens and what part of them will be sold during the pre-sale and the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: