Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]TRUFIELD FREE ACCESIBLE ELETRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS APPLICATION  (Read 1331 times)
Albert Val

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

Hello everyone, I really liked your project. I adore innovations in the field of medicine, I am sure that your project will make the world a better place
Hi, it's really a good idea to gather data about patients in special electronic maps, where there will be a complete history of diseases. This will improve the quality of patient diagnosis and, on the whole, improve the level of medicine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Hello everyone, I really liked your project. I adore innovations in the field of medicine, I am sure that your project will make the world a better place
Hi, it's really a good idea to gather data about patients in special electronic maps, where there will be a complete history of diseases. This will improve the quality of patient diagnosis and, on the whole, improve the level of medicine
I agree with you. Not so long ago I was already supporting one project that deals with medicine. Trufield seems to me even more fresh in terms of ideas, plans. In general, Im sure that the project is waiting for success
Albert Val

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

I agree with you. Not so long ago I was already supporting one project that deals with medicine. Trufield seems to me even more fresh in terms of ideas, plans. In general, Im sure that the project is waiting for success
I would like to take this opportunity to ask how long the pre-ICO will last and when the ICO itself will begin?
rleannar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to ask how long the pre-ICO will last and when the ICO itself will begin?
You can see this information in the project roadmap on their official website. It says that the pre-ICO ends in 12 days, and the ICO begins immediately after it, that is, 31.07
Albert Val

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

You can see this information in the project roadmap on their official website. It says that the pre-ICO ends in 12 days, and the ICO begins immediately after it, that is, 31.07
Thanks for the info. I'm sorry for asking obvious questions. I will definitely study the site, the development team. I'm interested in investing in this project
rleannar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry for asking obvious questions. I will definitely study the site, the development team. I'm interested in investing in this project
It's all right, buddy. I advise first of all to study white paper, there is written a lot of useful information
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

What a project! There are so many features, team like work hard I guess. Good job! My first question is: what does data sharing process look like?
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
Thank you for your interest. We have partnerships with hospitals and health professionals who are ready to adopt Trufield platform in delivering better healthcare to patients. In terms of advertising, we are working hard to publize the project to investors and the community

Do you work only with local hospitals, etc. ? What country? I'm so happy to hear that such establishments agree to cooperate with new projects!
JSON

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
Thank you for your interest. We have partnerships with hospitals and health professionals who are ready to adopt Trufield platform in delivering better healthcare to patients. In terms of advertising, we are working hard to publize the project to investors and the community

Do you work only with local hospitals, etc. ? What country? I'm so happy to hear that such establishments agree to cooperate with new projects!

I hope they will cooperate with europe countries asap, I need such platform! I got some heath issues so I'm tired of modern healthcare system and I need new techologies to help me.
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

I'm trying to understand what your security protection, its written about HIPPA certified server . Can we trust it? I hear about it for the first time, sorry.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

I was interested in the idea that users can earn Trufield tokens by performing certain actions on the Trufield platform or simply
buying them with the online exchange of digital assets, it's great!
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

I'm trying to understand what your security protection, its written about HIPPA certified server . Can we trust it? I hear about it for the first time, sorry.
Well I was intrigued by this, I did not understand what is it for sure, but I'm googling it, I'll try to explain if I succeed. Now I can say this project already made me a bit smarter!
JSON

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Did you notice that team thinks about immunisation and vaccination programmes? It's the first time I see someone who are so caring about users. Who likes vaccinations? Cheesy
Metaton

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

Did you notice that team thinks about immunisation and vaccination programmes? It's the first time I see someone who are so caring about users. Who likes vaccinations? Cheesy

Yes, I did! Honestly, I respect humanitarian projects so much! And yes, we can call it humanitarian for sure. It's a very challenging undertaking because there are so many data in this field, and they used to be mixed up or even missed.
JSON

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Yes, I did! Honestly, I respect humanitarian projects so much! And yes, we can call it humanitarian for sure. It's a very challenging undertaking because there are so many data in this field, and they used to be mixed up or even missed.

I agree with you. That soultion will help people and even save their lifes, in my opinion healthcare has a major role (one of) in the modern technologies integration nowadays.
Metaton

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

I agree with you. That soultion will help people and even save their lifes, in my opinion healthcare has a major role (one of) in the modern technologies integration nowadays.

I hope Trufiled will not have any disagreements with different governments regarding data security. It's a justifiable solution because most of the health institution can't offer really efficient health care (unfortunately)
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Everything looks great, but I got a question. Sure, this project is very useful, lot of people need it very often. But what about people who need to use it just one time per year? Will these people data be safe for all the time they don't use the platform.
Metaton

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Everything looks great, but I got a question. Sure, this project is very useful, lot of people need it very often. But what about people who need to use it just one time per year? Will these people data be safe for all the time they don't use the platform.

Its written that team will provide high level protection and safety. As they use blockchain I guess it's a very reliable solution for a long term data storing.
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

I want to know more about data storing. What types of data are allowed? There are many medical data: health cards, lab results, x rays... Is it possible to add everything to electronic account?
TrufieldICO (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Trufield platform will have all the patient information in one place. This includes lab results, health cards etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: