Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best coins for Scalping trading  (Read 303 times)
superkingluis

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:21 PM
Merited by Bardman (1)

In my opinion ,the best way to scalp without having any kind of privileged information is staying where the volume is and of course in a coin or token from the top 20 of coinmarketcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

I do not think that can be a reference, because no coins will always go up every day, they go up and down on demand.
so no suggestions for you, try asking a more interesting topic.

Yeah your correct and as of now is difficult to work in trading the signal of the altcoins and tokens are in the risk, i suggest to him need to learn everyday which is the most potential coins goes uprise in the daily trade activity i think thats idea i give are become helpful and also to avoid risk need to focus as day trader mintor in the flow chart and choose coin had potential to grow a day.
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

if you Scalping trader what is the best coine you trade with it daily

A good day-trader finds new coins every day, depending on the behavior of the market. Of course everyone have their favourites, but to get stuck in one\few coins, is meaningless.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

Actualy scalping is for forex trading and in forex trading scalping can only be used for pair which not moving too much and if we do it with bot we need to turn the bot off when the high impact news comes. In the crypto world we can only use scalping with top 3 coin which only gives us small movement on the daily basis. For coin which have very volatile move scalping can make the initial fund drained.
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

I think for this method of trading you will be approached by BTC and ETH. My acquaintance is engaged in intraday trading on these coins. Good luck to you in this not an easy matter. Wink
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

i dont think scalping trading is depends on the coins, every coins have a chance for get to worst condition, and that was when our plan to scalping must be cancelled. For scalping is more intense of use news and technical analysis.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:01:21 AM

Any coins with decent volumes that are primarily traded upon smaller exchanges are good bets. Coins traded on places like Cryptopia, Yobit, and IDEX. HitBtc also offers some good scalping opportunities because their order intervals can sometimes be pretty big gaps for certain coins. Realistically its a matter of finding the right market/chart to trade, the coin is irrelevant.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

It is difficult to implement that strategy, especially in crypto as the price is so volatile. You don’t know which pairs remain flat for the next half hour and the pair which fluctuates a lot in that short time. I’d say you need to be lucky to pick the right one, otherwise you will trigger the stop loss more often than you think.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: