Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do this for the rest of the year and nothing else  (Read 136 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SaffireFoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:53:48 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 11:57:53 PM by SaffireFoundation

I have seen so many people offering trading groups and signals. The majority of these people are scammers and not to be trusted.

It doesn't make sense that someone who is so good at trading will give advice and expect to be paid for it.

If they're so good, then why can't they do it for free?

Why are they spending so much time posting videos on youtube and making posts on Instagram and Twitter?

I have decided to make my portfolio publicly available to you guys.

This isn't about me, this is about you guys. I know some of you have been here for years and haven't been able to capture the major rewards that so many people have.

So here is my portfolio:

1. BTC   2. ETH   3. LTC
LONG

Instructions: You must have positions in ONLY the assets listed in this post. Do NOT buy anything else. Just Bitcoin, Litcoin and Ethereum. You must not sell until I change the signal. I will post in here on a daily basis so you guys can ask question if you'd like, and I'll answer. But please follow this rule you must not buy ANY other cryptos, and you must not sell these coins until I change the signal. This trade may take longer than one year, but - I PROMISE YOU, you will make BIG money so long as you follow the rules.

Stay tuned for daily updates!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: