Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's really happening with BITCOIN?  (Read 214 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

A few days back, BITCOIN reached 8,000 after a long time. and today, bitcoin price falls down to $6200 back. many people told that bitcoin will hit $10K , actually what's happening with Bitcoin? I can't understand the market anymore. I would like to know you guys' ideas.

Whoever told you that bitcoin will reach 10k, they were actually speculating the price and no one on the earth knows for sure. We all are speculators here and we can only speculate the price but can't tell anything for sure. Also cryptos are the only market that reflects the free market dynamics so it is almost impossible to capture the Future trend correctly.

The current bearish trend is the result of the bitcoin ETF delay by SEC. It looks apparently correct because there is no other bad news trending in the market (I am guessing). So take this as an opportunity and buy more if you believe in bitcoin. I am sure a lot of people have started doing that already. Once the market moves free from the hype of the ETF, it may start go up again distributing the profits to the believers!

That's a good point. Is ETP approved now? I am not much updated about Crypto news these days with my busy schedule of my studies.  I hope BTC start to up again sooner or later. still believer. hope for the best. Thanks.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

Right now, it is difficult to tell which way bitcoin will go and why bitcoin is going this low or how long the bleeding is take

What reasons do you see that it is difficult to say which way that bitcoin will go right now? My point is , it is always difficult to predict the bitcoin price, so we shouldn't believe so-called crypto experts' entire words.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

It will going to hit $10k for sure but no one really knows when. Also, don't complain on others prediction. It's just a prediction and no assurance that it will going to happen just like that. It's up to you if you will take their words seriously but would be better if not. Be optimistic we still have 4months left for this year.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

Market cycle running with speedly. So we can expect anything but market has own its plan. My friend said me that market is acting with unexpectedly. So what everyone expect? Most of the time it will be go opposite way. I believe in that theory right now.

Your theory is also not bad. maybe this behavior depends on the concept of   " buy the rumors and sell the news. whatever, all we know is, Crypto market is really really hard to be predicted. always keep in mind that.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

A few days back, BITCOIN reached 8,000 after a long time. and today, bitcoin price falls down to $6200 back. many people told that bitcoin will hit $10K , actually what's happening with Bitcoin? I can't understand the market anymore. I would like to know you guys' ideas.

Whoever told you that bitcoin will reach 10k, they were actually speculating the price and no one on the earth knows for sure. We all are speculators here and we can only speculate the price but can't tell anything for sure. Also cryptos are the only market that reflects the free market dynamics so it is almost impossible to capture the Future trend correctly.

Yes, it's true that people just speculate about prices, maybe you also know that the crypto market is very difficult to predict in a very short time, it needs research so you don't enter the same wave, I like to think that both profits hold long term because every year is always have good achievements and might be brilliant for the next year that I predict.

The current bearish trend is the result of the bitcoin ETF delay by SEC. It looks apparently correct because there is no other bad news trending in the market (I am guessing). So take this as an opportunity and buy more if you believe in bitcoin. I am sure a lot of people have started doing that already. Once the market moves free from the hype of the ETF, it may start go up again distributing the profits to the believers!

In the past, there have been people who say that ETFs do not affect the market at the moment but they are wrong, this is very dangerous for most, especially in their mindset or ambitious ambition to benefit if the ETF is approved and in fact not, all think they will lose all their money if it is not approved, this is only an trust and an ambitious person to get rich suddenly but fear of losing money does not have to lose 100% but the market will increase again if it's time, long term is a solution for me.
This is not a deadlock about the SEC's decision on ETFs, there is still one more chance in September.

No doubt. All we need is ETF approval at this moment. then surely bitcon will ben in the moon. Trillion dollars will come to crypto market. Do you think that we can get the ETF approval this time?

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

I have started to have a feeling that this market is highly manipulated and the whales and exchange platform are the one behind this. The way some predictions come true here is unlike what we do see in forex and stocks trading. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: