Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think?  (Read 3452 times)
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

The main thing for me is that government would not put the tax which will be depending on earnings and be represented by percents, so basically 60% of your income would go to government, or even more.
I think that it is to much but of course tax will be one of the things that goverment will do to make crypto possible to use in their country, that will be one of the regulations which will be made in near future for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

i think if we has get tax at our transaction it ill okey for our future crypto.
we must appreciate for this annauncement

ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

with the existence of tax in each transaction this has an impact on the legal crypto itself.
hopefully implemented in many countries so that everything looks good for crypto's future
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I think it's more in line with capital gains tax. Then again, you have to consider this. If you gain from your holdings the government with get a slice of it. But if you lose, they won't bail you out. I myself if for crypto currency taxation so that the government will just shut up and join in. But then again, there are loop holes to get away with paying them.

Not matter how, government playing important role on our life. If we want government regulate cryptocurrency market, we should able to paying taxes because its obligation from a citizen. I will paying taxes if government issuing regulation on cryptocurrency. Regulation is important for crypto market because its involving big money in market
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

I'm confused on how they expect you to pay tax in fiat if you never received fiat to begin with.  Say i made a million on Bitcoin and changed it to Ethereum.  How would I pay a 200k fiat bill.  The tax situation on this is crazy. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Kokakolla

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:29:19 AM

In my opinion, if we has get tax at our transaction it ill okey for our future crypto. We must appreciate for this annauncement. If the countries take control of the crypto currency and deal with it, they will, of course, levy a tax. The profit tax is most suitable. In the end, the difference between your money invested in the project and your money received from the project is profit.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

Tax is a legitimate source of government income if all of us have good income to pay taxes to government that is legitimate.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

Still, we don't have much clarity about the Taxes from the government but how far they will start collecting the taxes we have to wait and see. One thing i can say paying taxes on trading assest is always good because so that government will start legalizing the crypto currency in their concerned countries.
Yes, we will have to pay taxes on activities in crypto currency. In order for the state to legalize the crypto currency and not to prohibit it in the future, we will have to pay taxes. However, given that this activity is rather anonymous and is carried out with the help of the Internet, and exchanges and exchangers of crypto-currencies are located all over the planet, taxes can be paid in a dosed way, at its discretion, depending on the amount of tax imposed.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

i think tax is okay and profit tax is really good for cryptocurrency. We dont have to be afraid of tax cause its part of our live, with proper tax and proper support from goverment towards cryptocurrency i believe it would make market better and also goverment would support it if they do get profit from it.

wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

Taxes for cryptocurrency don't seem to be applicable, cryptocurrency will only be reduced when sending and conducting transactions because it requires shipping costs for mining pools like blockchain.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

I think it would be reasonable if we were protected by the government. The taxpayers will be protected by law. If the Crypto market is protected and fraudsters are avoided, I am willing to pay full tax. If not protected, I will never pay taxes to the state.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

I think if country bitcoin allow, tax is required as a citizen of the country. And I do not see any reason for not paying taxes. And if the government does not accept bitcoin, I do not want to pay tax here.
Well definitely there is a need of tax implementation. Whenever government is facilitating its citizen for anything, they must impart tax because it let government to take good steps and proper management to handle problems related to that thing. For bitcoin, if we want them to be integral part of our lives, we must give tax to government to take good care of this system.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

I think if country bitcoin allow, tax is required as a citizen of the country. And I do not see any reason for not paying taxes. And if the government does not accept bitcoin, I do not want to pay tax here.
Well definitely there is a need of tax implementation. Whenever government is facilitating its citizen for anything, they must impart tax because it let government to take good steps and proper management to handle problems related to that thing. For bitcoin, if we want them to be integral part of our lives, we must give tax to government to take good care of this system.

I think it is difficult to implement because no one can trace you have bitcoin. But they can invent or create a bitcoin detector,  why not?
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

Currently, no tax should be applied to cryptocurrency because this may affect the development of cryptocurrency.
Not all the countries are tax free for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but there are some countries in which developed countries are also counted where they get tax on cryptocurrencies. This is too bad because cryptocurrency is decentralized and they should not give tough time to people everywhere but they should leave it for the people to enjoy their cryptocurrencies.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

In my opinion if this the way to legalize bitcoin in one country I think i will agree of given tax in cryptocurrency, taxes from cryptocurrency can help many people in the country to build  more infrastructure and can give benefits to poor people.

etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Tax is a legitimate source of government income if all of us have good income to pay taxes to government that is legitimate.

I agree with your opinion, that tax is a source of state income. Without taxes, the country will end. But tax on cryptocurrency? I don't think that is possible because cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency while the trading system is peer to peer. So it is difficult to monitor what crypto money is used for or where. How to anticipate it is not by imposing taxes on crypto, but the imposition of taxes on goods / services paid with crypto money.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

It will depend on the VAT that will be going to iplemented. As we all know that the value of crypto is constantly moving so how could they implement crypto taxation? Or if they can implement through local exchange after purchasing crypto then it is better also to decide on how much should the government will going to take the VAT for the purchase crypto.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

If taxing cryptocurrencies will enable us have the support of the governments, then no problem.
Persiontateneis

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

If we get profits from our trade and government collect taxes from thats profits, it seem fair to me. Government must be knowing our transaction on exchanger because many exchanger right now asking KYC.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

In my opinion if this the way to legalize bitcoin in one country I think i will agree of given tax in cryptocurrency, taxes from cryptocurrency can help many people in the country to build  more infrastructure and can give benefits to poor people.
well, if it is able to make great support for cryptocurrency, and is able to be utilized globally, I think it will be very good. besides being accepted in the world, I think this is also able to help the economic growth in a country that receives cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: