Print  
Author Topic: project  (Read 121 times)
nasar (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

who is the good project now we can invest in it ??Cheesy
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sharjeel.97

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

I advise you should learn "How to choose a good ICO" before, you can find out many topic guide this in BCT forum and then you should also self-research to find out good ICOs for yourself.
For me, I think CloudFish is a good ICO.

CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Security of ICO
If you are interested please let me know I would love to serve you.

1. ICO website
cloud-fish.io

2. White paper
cloud-fish.io/CloudFishWhitepaper.pdf

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: