Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 01:48:48 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Here And All I Can Say Is Wow!!!  (Read 287 times)
Dinbanks

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

A youtube video by NollyCoin brought me here and let me first give him a HUGE shout out for a very informative and detailed presentation of this forum.  Thank you brother and I have shared that video with my various social media contacts.  I am very excited about joining this family and becoming very active and making my unique mark here as well.  Very glad to be here guys, be blessed!   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Rosyanroid

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Welcome to this forum. You'll get to know various information about crypto currencies and you'll get to choose the best one among them by comparing. Besides, this forum is truly helpful as people can know about others opinion and perception about each currencies and procedures.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

2,200,000 member here. Could be the forum with most number of active members.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Hundreds of new members are entering bitcoin forum daily.  So the members are increasing day by day.  Family is becoming bigger and bigger.  some persons like you come here after they watch some video on u tube etc.  But I knew about it from my friend.  He introduced me to this forum gave me some knowledge too.
But this was not sufficient.  I had to study more and more in various sections.  And I could gain some knowledge by self reading.  So I advise you to read different threads under different heads available in this forum.
You will know more and more with the study.  Wish you best of luck.

║█ INTRO (https://introa.io/en/) █║
Business Intelligence Services for the participants of residential construction market
Jetakenare

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

I feel you. I had this same reaction. So much information and knowledge sharing. The most beautiful aspect of this fora is the diverse and many angled viewpoints. Welcome to the  best bitcoin forum.
Proton2233

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

Now the crypto-currency market is going through not the best times. Therefore, the crypto community will be glad to all new participants. I wish you good luck and remember that every forum member should not
limited to communication on the forum. Our main task is to promote the idea of cryptocurrency in everyday life and attract new users.
Cryptorouter

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

The popularity of the bitcoin is spreading very fast as time is passing day by day. A news is being heard that new members are joining in the community. This proofs the value of the statement.
Phil2018

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Welcome to this forum. And I want to suggest you that spend as much as possible time here till you feel that you have learnt a lot from this forum. Believe me, all i learnt regarding crypto is from this awesome forum.
playboy654

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

Need Youtube Promotion? Contact me!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

Welcome to this forum. You'll get to know various information about crypto currencies and you'll get to choose the best one among them by comparing. Besides, this forum is truly helpful as people can know about others opinion and perception about each currencies and procedures.
For 100% bitcointalk.org is the best site for me in all over the world for cryptocurrency management and the discussion for that Focuses there is no other form will be largest like that I also agree with you sing off it for a long time.

cryptoroi

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

You are most welcome to this forum. I believe that here you will get all kinds of information regarding crypto industry and you will get a lot of interesting news regarding cryptocurrencies.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 966
Merit: 531

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

First of all welcome on this board, this is the best place if you are looking to learn about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money and try to understand what this sector is all about and how it works. Don't do the same mistakes that most of the newbies do by rushing to invest your money. I would recommend you to start with beginners and help section itself where you will find a solution to your most of the queries as a newbie.

Christinebeauty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Welcome to this forum. This is a place where you can learn about bitcoins and Cryptocurrency in general. Do your best to read more on the forum and make constructive posts to increase in rank.
Impulseboy

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

I signed up at BitcoinTalk because of NollyCoin as well. I didn't know what to expect when I signed up here but so far it has been very helpful. I am still learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrency but you are right, this forum is really helpful and informative. Lots of really good topics to start with and learn.
takfai_ogr

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

Nice to meet you too Smiley I wish we all here can help each other
Me also a noob in crypto world
rabia_laskor

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Thanks your cooperation’s also I believed that people are here to help you and this likened videos helps you a lot because people are here to make every one understandable and solve their problems and discuss the present matter of the market so that you can gain your knowledge.
pealr12

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Nice to meet you too Smiley I wish we all here can help each other
Me also a noob in crypto world
Dont be shy , just post whatever or anything you want to know about this forum and where all here to help especiallly ypu beginners of this forum.

▐████████       ██
          █   █   █▌     ██
         ▐█       █▌    ██
          █▌      █    ██
          ▐██   ▄██    █
           ▀█████▀    ██
    ▄█▄      ▀█▀      █▌
    ▀███▄            ▐█
       ▀██           ██
         ██          █
          ██        ▐█
           █▌       ▐█
           ▐█       ██                                                   ██
            █▌      █▌                                                   ▀▀
            ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▌
            ▐████████   █   ██ ▐█▐███▐███   ████   █▄███    ████  ████▄  █▌ ▐█▄███
             █      █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █▌  █▌     ▐█  █▌  ██  █▀  ▀ ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             █▌     █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █   █▌   ▄▄▄█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██     █   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ▐█▀ ▐█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ██  ▐█  █   ▐█  █     ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   ██████ ▐█   █   █▌  █████  █   ▐█  ▐████  ████▀  ██ ▐█   █▌
▄█   ██████   Join our whitelist!     ██████
  A new era of charity 
█▄
...............Social Media...............
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter ANN Thread Facebook
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                    ▀▓▓▓▓▀

▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█
    ████████████████████████▀  ▄▄██▀
    ███████████████████▄▄ ▄▄▄████▀
    ██████████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
phanvanduc

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

Every day a lot of posts on the forum, you see that the forum is becoming stronger and growing day by day, hope you read and abide by the law of this forum to avoid pitfalls.
superving

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Welcome aboard. Hope your journey in this forum will good and  full of excitement, cause i already feel that when its my first time to enter in this forum. This forum is a life changer!

Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Whitepaper
▶▷> KryptoSEA <◁◀
>Your everyday crypto <
zhanglichen

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

A youtube video by NollyCoin brought me here and let me first give him a HUGE shout out for a very informative and detailed presentation of this forum.  Thank you brother and I have shared that video with my various social media contacts.  I am very excited about joining this family and becoming very active and making my unique mark here as well.  Very glad to be here guys, be blessed!   

Yea , there are so many beautiful things in here . I join this forum in one year ago . I have learn so much from here . In here you can chat with BTC or another cryptocurrency . And there are still lots of airdrop and bounties in here .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Salemmia

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Welcome to this Bicoin forum. Here you will have a detailed and huge information about the cryptocurrency world. As you are a new comer, start from the beginner's section at first.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.