Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin HEX [by Richard Heart] unofficial  (Read 6088 times)
Durdenkingtyler

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:43:40 PM

wow!  this aint bitconnect 2.0 is it?

no hex is build on a smart contract on the ethereum blockchain its legit

Lots of scam tokens are built on a smart contract on Ethereum as well.... Not the best argument

It is just like Bitconnect, a token that has no utility at all other than luring in new investors to further pump the price.

bitconnect was a complete scam there was no working lending and not on smart contract. compared to hex. hex is a working product if you can read the code on the smart contract you would know it works how it shoud be

Alright, if Hex has utility, what is the utility of the Hex token? What gives it value, other than other investors buying more tokens to increase the price?

Hex has no utility other than staking, the token is not used for anything, so essentially the token has no real value.

Do you really believe that the HEX token will continue to increase in price forever without having an actual use case?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:08:29 AM

Lots of scam tokens are built on a smart contract on Ethereum as well.... Not the best argument

It is just like Bitconnect, a token that has no utility at all other than luring in new investors to further pump the price.

bitconnect was a complete scam there was no working lending and not on smart contract. compared to hex. hex is a working product if you can read the code on the smart contract you would know it works how it shoud be

Alright, if Hex has utility, what is the utility of the Hex token? What gives it value, other than other investors buying more tokens to increase the price?

Hex has no utility other than staking, the token is not used for anything, so essentially the token has no real value.

Do you really believe that the HEX token will continue to increase in price forever without having an actual use case?
The current HEX value is similar to other coins and will only increase in a short period of time, and there will be a big adjustment soon. However, it is impossible to be sure what to do in this market as each project has a different development strategy, and the price could go up even further if the developer knows how to make the coin stable.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
danielsinn

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:22:38 AM

tuh.. tuh.. tuh.. TIMMMMMMMMMBBBBBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Hex_Pool

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:57:09 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2020, 01:44:31 PM by Hex_Pool

Hi Hexicans!

I made a staking pool to take advantage of the Bigger Pays Better (BPB) staking bonus. If we can reach 150M HEX in the pool as a group we can stake 4X faster than normal. All of the staking, deposits, and payments are handled by smart contract. The best part is you do not need to commit your HEX. You just need to approve the contract and if the pool never reaches 150M HEX nothing happens.

The pool site is https://hexpool.xyz/ we are currently a little over 1M HEX

And we have a telegram group at https://t.me/HexPoolxyz
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:28:10 AM

The current HEX value is similar to other coins and will only increase in a short period of time, and there will be a big adjustment soon. However, it is impossible to be sure what to do in this market as each project has a different development strategy, and the price could go up even further if the developer knows how to make the coin stable.
This is of course because any coin will have a correction after the bull run. However, this is one of the very good projects because there are not many successful projects during this period. Currently, HEX group is still active and providing a lot of information for investors, so the value of HEX will temporarily increase and stabilize if investors' psychology is optimistic.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Durdenkingtyler

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:44:53 PM

This is of course because any coin will have a correction after the bull run. However, this is one of the very good projects because there are not many successful projects during this period. Currently, HEX group is still active and providing a lot of information for investors, so the value of HEX will temporarily increase and stabilize if investors' psychology is optimistic.

Well said, the project is based on the psychology of people believing they will earn money. As long as investors believe that the value will increase, the price will increase with it as they will continue buying the token. When the market sentiment is the other way on the other hand, it is likely to crash hard.
bitjamz

Activity: 496

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 09:47:38 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2020, 09:58:11 AM by bitjamz

hex is just tanking its gonna pump soon so if you want invest in altcoins hex is the way to go.

check the charts https://uniswap.hex.vision/

lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 652
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 01:44:51 AM

hex is just tanking its gonna pump soon so if you want invest in altcoins hex is the way to go.

This I can see happening. It's on its way up  Cool
Hex_Pool

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:47:45 PM

Hi Hexicans!

I wanted to post a quick update on hexpool.xyz

We are currently at 14,697,848 HEX dedicated to the pool and ready to be staked!

The staking pool takes advantage of the Bigger Pays Better (BPB) staking bonus. If we can reach 150M HEX in the pool as a group we can stake 4X faster than normal. All of the staking, deposits, and payments are handled by smart contract. The best part is you do not need to commit your HEX. You just need to approve the contract and if the pool never reaches 150M HEX nothing happens.
Hex_Pool

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 10:21:48 AM

(Another) Quick update on hexpool.xyz

20,151,687.39 / 150,000,000 HEX
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 13.43%

We are currently at 20,151,687.39 HEX dedicated to the pool and ready to be staked! Over 13% of the HEX required to start pool staking. Very happy with the support so far! Keep it up guys!   Grin Grin
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 11:50:22 PM

This I can see happening. It's on its way up  Cool

Some bitcoin holders have received the airdrop and they intend to sell it to the market right now and it looks like the chart has already started to show the dump. I expect the price will be going back to the buy zone again very soon.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
bitjamz

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 11:28:25 AM

its a great entry point. buy and stake it.  i think hex will blow up soon

danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:34:35 AM

tuh tuh TIMMMMMMBBBBERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 11:22:55 AM

I do like the concept behind HEX, and I even have a feeling that the marketing is indeed some really intelligent thing, and also that Richard Heart is genuine in the sense that he ofc will get stinking rich by this, but not by doing an outright scam with this...

What I really have a problem with is that this is using ETH platform, which is a steaming pile of shit IMO, and which will go nowhere ultimately.

Are any of the HEX clones using other platforms than ETH?
bitjamz

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 07:02:12 AM

I do like the concept behind HEX, and I even have a feeling that the marketing is indeed some really intelligent thing, and also that Richard Heart is genuine in the sense that he ofc will get stinking rich by this, but not by doing an outright scam with this...

What I really have a problem with is that this is using ETH platform, which is a steaming pile of shit IMO, and which will go nowhere ultimately.

forget about the clones they will turn into scams anyway.
now its cheap and a good entry point to buy hex.

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 08:34:14 AM

yes the clones will 99.99% be scammy - but what about that ETH thing?

As I said, I like the concept, but I hate fucking ETH with a vengeance, so I would like to see a migration option in case that trashy platform jams up again..

In fact, I did ask this question on the telegram in the early days, but got kicked off there with a number of trolls that had been just trolling.. funny thing is, I don't even hold that against Richy, although this _is_ a legit question..

Oh by the way- can you maybe post me the link to the HEXstats where they had they auction prices?

As I can remember, the original sale still goes to next January, correct?

Amazingly, there are huge variations, I think the largest amount I saw was a few hundred million HEX per BTC or so ...

bitjamz

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 02:01:55 PM

yes the clones will 99.99% be scammy - but what about that ETH thing?

As I said, I like the concept, but I hate fucking ETH with a vengeance, so I would like to see a migration option in case that trashy platform jams up again..

In fact, I did ask this question on the telegram in the early days, but got kicked off there with a number of trolls that had been just trolling.. funny thing is, I don't even hold that against Richy, although this _is_ a legit question..

Oh by the way- can you maybe post me the link to the HEXstats where they had they auction prices?

As I can remember, the original sale still goes to next January, correct?

Amazingly, there are huge variations, I think the largest amount I saw was a few hundred million HEX per BTC or so ...

ends in November

https://go.hex.win/transform/

uniswap is the best way to buy hex

https://v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0x2b591e99afE9f32eAA6214f7B7629768c40Eeb39

Shy Ronnie

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 07:49:58 PM

Listing on Indoex
https://coindar.org/en/event/hex-hex-listing-on-indoex-29247
bitjamz

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 07:26:33 AM

https://uniswap.hex.vision/?ticker=UniswapV1:HEXETH&interval=240
the hex charts guys get some cheap hex before it moons

hexwatch-org

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 04:05:57 PM

As of today, the founder of HEX has received over 50% of the total issued token supply PLUS > 300 million $ worth of ETH from the adoption amplifier.

Detailed founder reward tracking on hexwatch.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: