Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 03:37:29 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin - Betting on price  (Read 62 times)
LeonardoJanisze

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

I created a website here in Brazil where it is possible to place a bet on the quote of Bitcoin, if the price will be higher or lower when it reaches a certain date.

For you to place the bets you do not need any registration, just make a sending of the value that you want to bet to the address of the expectation.

If you think the price will be lower you send it to the wallet of the lowest quote.
if you think the price will be higher you send to the portfolio of the higher quote.

When the date arrives the price of the coin in the selected exchange is consulted, and the prize is distributed to the winners.

Anyone can create bets, advertise, and even end up winning a share of the prize with that.

What do you think of the idea? Can it work?

https://betcoin.xxx/Custom/img/Logo01.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TryNinja

Activity: 798
Merit: 777

ChipMixer's Badge of Honor

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Of course. Something similar already happens in this website: https://www.betmoose.com/

Here is an example: Will BTC hit $100,000 before Dec 2018?

I also remember that I've seen a gambling website that already does this. But I forgot its name.

LeonardoJanisze

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

Of course. Something similar already happens in this website: https://www.betmoose.com/

Here is an example: Will BTC hit $100,000 before Dec 2018?

I also remember that I've seen a gambling website that already does this. But I forgot its name.

Thank you: D

Very interesting.
Now I have a website to inspire me, one thing I will add is sports betting.
SwayStar123

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

pls donate im pur

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

I created a website here in Brazil where it is possible to place a bet on the quote of Bitcoin, if the price will be higher or lower when it reaches a certain date.

For you to place the bets you do not need any registration, just make a sending of the value that you want to bet to the address of the expectation.

If you think the price will be lower you send it to the wallet of the lowest quote.
if you think the price will be higher you send to the portfolio of the higher quote.

When the date arrives the price of the coin in the selected exchange is consulted, and the prize is distributed to the winners.

Anyone can create bets, advertise, and even end up winning a share of the prize with that.

there are many like this... whats new about this

SwayStar123#7508 (discord)
Ethereum donations- 0x854058553dF87EF1bE2c1D8f24eEa8AF52A81fF1
Server https://discord.gg/gkGXz5E
LeonardoJanisze

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

there are many like this... whats new about this

I think exactly like mine does not.
We never changed the betting addresses. Once a bet is created, the deposit address does not change, allowing the value to be auditable to anyone.
I for example would not bet on the site https://www.betmoose.com/
I could not find a public wallet of theirs, to see if there really is the value for them to pay me.
TryNinja

Activity: 798
Merit: 777

ChipMixer's Badge of Honor

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

We never changed the betting addresses. Once a bet is created, the deposit address does not change, allowing the value to be auditable to anyone.
I would support and prefer something like this. Instead of a "deposit in your website and bet" system, you could do something like SatoshiDice (which now unfortunately uses Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin). The website has 1 address for each type of betting.

Example: There is an address for the 94%, 88%, 50%, 25%, etc... bets. You send the amount you want to the 95% address (it's always the same), and if you win, they send the winnings to the address that sent the coins. So there is no need to create an account to bet.

SwayStar123

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

pls donate im pur

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

I would support and prefer something like this. Instead of a "deposit in your website and bet" system, you could do something like SatoshiDice (which now unfortunately uses Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin). The website has 1 address for each type of betting.

Example: There is an address for the 94%, 88%, 50%, 25%, etc... bets. You send the amount you want to the 95% address (it's always the same), and if you win, they send the winnings to the address that sent the coins. So there is no need to create an account to bet.

but  then the fees for transactions pile up

SwayStar123#7508 (discord)
Ethereum donations- 0x854058553dF87EF1bE2c1D8f24eEa8AF52A81fF1
Server https://discord.gg/gkGXz5E
LeonardoJanisze

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

Yes, that's exactly how it works, and will work for betting on game scores.

but  then the fees for transactions pile up

For now fees are cheap so it's not a big problem.
fmmaster

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

Maybe is worth to make an english translation Smiley
LeonardoJanisze

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Maybe is worth to make an english translation Smiley

I'm already working on it. : D
Language will be available:
Portuguese
English
Spanish
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.