Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀What do you think about the new exchange?  (Read 252 times)
Yohodl.com (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

Greetings
How do you feel about the appearance of a new crypto-exchange, which for you is an indicator of confidence in it. What tools are necessary for you, what is not present on others. Is it important for you to have a centralized or decentralized exchange? And what is the most convenient exchange for you now?
Thank you in advance for your response.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

There are decentralized exchanges that are being ignored by most investors because they don't know which is more trusted between them with centralized.

I like both of it, I've used some decentralized exchange before and I'll keep on using it if I want too.

But the trend right now are the centralized exchanges and it's hard for me to use a new exchange unless there is something proven like the old ones.
rafiq17

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:34:08 AM

I am confused to decide on one of the many new exchanges currently, however, I am more persistent with the long-standing exchanges, because they already have a clear community, and at least 75% of them will not scam
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

I think that there is no difference on what exchange work. The centralized exchange will attract investors if a low Commission for exchange, withdrawal and Deposit of funds is established. Still have to constantly update the wallets so that the tokens do not turn into dust on it. I apologize for my English.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
IrinaKaizer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Crypto Lady

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

Yohodl.com - this is your new exchange?
In General, it would be nice to create something for the crypto community. That will not remove people large commissions in the trade or replenishment.
Well, the main factor is likely to be the reliability of this exchanger. So that one day it will not be closed with the funds of the participants.
Not a little important point will also be the volume.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Whiplash450

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

if there is a new market, the features are different in terms of the process should also be easier to use and access to the market more easily than other markets and the security system must be secure
Yohodl.com (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

There are decentralized exchanges that are being ignored by most investors because they don't know which is more trusted between them with centralized.

I like both of it, I've used some decentralized exchange before and I'll keep on using it if I want too.

But the trend right now are the centralized exchanges and it's hard for me to use a new exchange unless there is something proven like the old ones.

Thanks for the answer! There are advantages to decentralized exchanges, but they are difficult to actively trade! What factors indicate that the centralized exchange is safe, especially if it is new, licenses, strong community, openness of the team?
Yohodl.com (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

I am confused to decide on one of the many new exchanges currently, however, I am more persistent with the long-standing exchanges, because they already have a clear community, and at least 75% of them will not scam

Thanks for your reply! Such incentives as bonuses and a minimum commission can make it your choice to open a deposit on a new exchange?
Yohodl.com (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

I think that there is no difference on what exchange work. The centralized exchange will attract investors if a low Commission for exchange, withdrawal and Deposit of funds is established. Still have to constantly update the wallets so that the tokens do not turn into dust on it. I apologize for my English.

Thanks for your reply!
Will you trust the new exchange with a low commission for exchange?
Yohodl.com (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

Yohodl.com - this is your new exchange?
In General, it would be nice to create something for the crypto community. That will not remove people large commissions in the trade or replenishment.
Well, the main factor is likely to be the reliability of this exchanger. So that one day it will not be closed with the funds of the participants.
Not a little important point will also be the volume.

Thank you for the answer!
Yes, we are now working on launching the exchange, and your opinion is very valuable for making decisions on setting up the platform. What factors do you think most give the exchange confidence, other than internal security systems? If we continue to hold an open-ended company on Hackerone, in order to identify vulnerabilities, this will add trust to us?
Yohodl.com (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

I think the new exchange would be nice if it has excellent features not shared by other exchangers and in this case there are some new exchangers that I think are pretty good

Please give me an example from the new, thank you in advance!
Yohodl.com (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

if there is a new market, the features are different in terms of the process should also be easier to use and access to the market more easily than other markets and the security system must be secure

Thanks for the answer,
Is it important for you to have new tokens on the platform? Do bonuses and discounts motivate when opening a new exchange?
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Thanks for the answer! There are advantages to decentralized exchanges, but they are difficult to actively trade! What factors indicate that the centralized exchange is safe, especially if it is new, licenses, strong community, openness of the team?
How do you find it's difficult to actively trade on decentralized exchanges? I don't have any problem of trading there and it looks easier to me.

In centralized exchange, you know the developers, owners that are responsible of holding your fund or by sending/depositing to their exchange so, you know who are the people that are accountable if funds are lost.

If the exchange is new, I don't use them. I wait for months before trusting it.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

Greetings
How do you feel about the appearance of a new crypto-exchange, which for you is an indicator of confidence in it. What tools are necessary for you, what is not present on others. Is it important for you to have a centralized or decentralized exchange? And what is the most convenient exchange for you now?
Thank you in advance for your response.

It seems to me that exchanges with decentralized exchange will eventually displace the centralized exchange. Etor is safer, and you do not need to raise money for someone else's resource. For a decentralized exchange future

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

I used to the tested and trusted exchange that will give me the rest of mind. I also use new exchange but occasionally, till i study there activities to my satisfactory.
RobinBarker

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

There are so many exchanges present in the market. Both centralise and decentralise exchanges are good if they are trustworthy.

If your exchange has unique features which can attract user then it will boom in the market. e.g. some exchanges shares tsome percentages of their total volumes.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

For a good exchange, it should provide maximum number crypto currencies, most important thing is support centre, it should be active and helpful with quick response. It should provide easy way of trading, as there are some exchanges which allows you to purchase or sale only in given amount, multiple of 10, in some exchanges there are two different account, like trading account and main account, so you need to send funds to main account then to trading account for sale/purchase. Qryptos exchange is very good but they do not process withdraw on weekends but overall it is very good. IDEX is very good but limited pairs and unavailability of BTC.   
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

The market does not need a new exchange. He needs a positive situation. Large investors need to change the event.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:21:59 AM

I think the new exchange will be difficult to compete with the big current exchange. And If it wants to attract more users it has to have the unique feature.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

For me, there are many exchanges that have good transaction features and speeds. And I think the best exchange right now is Binance.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

You should understand that any new project on the market does not have confidence as it is at the development stage and has many weaknesses, and therefore I initially advise you to look at the technical characteristics of the exchange and then make decisions.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:53:35 PM

Exchanges with interfaces like that of idex, coinex, Binance all does it for me. It should have good transaction speed and also not take up a lot of fees

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: