Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PBC (Palm Beach Confidential) - new report in less than 24 hours - group share  (Read 153 times)
LiquidCrypto (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 02:02:02 AM by LiquidCrypto

I'm looking for a few people who want to share my Palm Beach Confidential (PBC) annual membership with me.

Next PBC report is tomorrow Thurs Feb 15!

If you are not familiar with them, Palm Beach Confidential is a crypto currency think tank that makes coin recommendations with "buy up to prices" after doing extensive research, and in many cases interviews, with coin project teams. They also send out buy and sell alerts throughout each month.

As part of that membership there is access to monthly crypto coin reports (these get published on the 3rd Thursday of each month), adhoc trade alerts (these are short term trade recommendations sent several times a month), and long term holding recommendations.   The information includes well documented fundamental analysis on the recommendations and buy up to prices.

I am looking to get a a small group created to share my membership and offset the large annual cost.  I'm pricing the group share at $200 in LTC, ETC, BTC, or other but would also be willing to negotiate a lower rate if you are only looking for a subset of information.

Message me if you are interested.  I provide proof of my PBC membership because I'm aware that there are some online who are distributing  fake PBC reports/alerts.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rabblerah112

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

We post Palm Beach Confidential picks and info as well, with proof of membership on Telegram -
@charteroakpublic

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
Obviousman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

Thanks for the info. Just joined on Telegram.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: