Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take profits – But into what?  (Read 406 times)
ritikasimi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

usually first I take profit in bitcoin then I sold bitcoin & take profit in my country currency.. you can take profit in top 3 currency.. it will be wise decision.. you've low chance to lose in these 3 cryptos
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

Hi,

I started with Crypto Last Year in September so before the big run up where everything was green every day. That’s when you think you are so good in trading Cryptos😉

Everybody knows what happened … the little dip  Shocked and of course I didn't take any profits before the dip, so it was also hard to buy the dip afterwards.

My Question is now when I take profits to stake up for the next dip, into what should I convert it?
Do you convert into FIAT and in the Dip you put it back to Crypto or do you convert to a Top 3 Crypto?
Do use Tether as it should be stable?

Let me know your way  Cool

Yes you're on the right track.To cope up with losses withdraw all you funds if the value is declining then choose another promising altcoins.I believe that when one dumps,another coin pumps.It's just a matter of a wise decision and a right choice.
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:19:23 AM

Hi,

I started with Crypto Last Year in September so before the big run up where everything was green every day. That’s when you think you are so good in trading Cryptos😉

Everybody knows what happened … the little dip  Shocked and of course I didn't take any profits before the dip, so it was also hard to buy the dip afterwards.

My Question is now when I take profits to stake up for the next dip, into what should I convert it?
Do you convert into FIAT and in the Dip you put it back to Crypto or do you convert to a Top 3 Crypto?
Do use Tether as it should be stable?

Let me know your way  Cool

There are two logical things you can do with this kind of situation the first one is convert it to another coins to your choice of preference. During the dip every coins is on sale because of its low price.  But you have to be careful because we really don’t know which one is the bottom. The second one is to convert your profit to other kind of investment. This is to diversify your investment to free you from greater risk. Both strategy has pros and cons you have to weight it down to make the decision correct.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

perhaps for someone wanting to get out of tax can be saved with Bitcoin.

but back to themselves if they are entitled to anything done with Bitcoin, including in terms of investment.

if I use Bitcoin to make a living every day me, because I trade Bitcoin every day in Binance.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

You should take your profits in all companies that you have invested once you already met the highest market value which is very favorable to you so that you can incurred huge profit .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: