Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTECH - global technology company  (Read 1847 times)
longtimenosee (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RQP8b2s.png
https://i.imgur.com/i4P4BOC.png
https://i.imgur.com/eS4M4gS.png
https://i.imgur.com/Ds6l9mN.png
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

It is very pleasant that "BITTECH has opened large data processing centers for crypto currency (DPC) in Iceland, Estonia, Canada and Russia." you have not forgotten our country, although we still do not have a crypto currency.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

New Envion?
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

It is very pleasant that "BITTECH has opened large data processing centers for crypto currency (DPC) in Iceland, Estonia, Canada and Russia." you have not forgotten our country, although we still do not have a crypto currency.

Now we are building the date center in Russia, we will soon begin construction in Estonia.
https://i.imgur.com/h6H0EWvl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WTncwa5l.jpg

New Envion?

Google on request "Envion" is looking for a company selling mobile containers, BITTECH is a manufacturer of asic chip (10 and 14nm) and own miners. I do not see any similarities.
dzkrb1966

Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

And what is this in the photo? It seems like the construction of hangars or warehouses. As far as I'm concerned with the construction, first the foundation is built, and then the roof.
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

And what is this in the photo? It seems like the construction of hangars or warehouses. As far as I'm concerned with the construction, first the foundation is built, and then the roof.

I'm not a builder, but i can assure that the foundation is there, otherwise dont build metal structures. The photo shows the process of building the data center in Russia. All the data centers being built are built on a single project and because of their size resemble a warehouse or a hangar.

I'm not a builder, but i can assure the foundation is there, otherwise metal structures are not built. The photo shows the process of building a data center in Russia. All data centers will be built on one project and because of their size resemble a warehouse or hangar.

The project data center looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/GJGen1Ul.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SXtNQtJl.jpg
glasky

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Everything looks good, but in Russia the crypt has no legal status and it is not known whether it will be possible to engage in training in Russia legally.
LimSi

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Now we are building the date center in Russia, we will soon begin construction in Estonia.

New Envion?

Google on request "Envion" is looking for a company selling mobile containers, BITTECH is a manufacturer of asic chip (10 and 14nm) and own miners. I do not see any similarities.
Looks great, but can you give the coordinates of this place? In Russia you can not work without official registration, where you are registered in Russia?
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

Everything looks good, but in Russia the crypt has no legal status and it is not known whether it will be possible to engage in training in Russia legally.

Cryptomining isn`t prohibited in Russia, especially if it is carried out legally. The company mission is to make cryptocurrency mining a legal, easy and reliable way to earn money. In addition, our company will build three data centers in Europe and Canada.

Looks great, but can you give the coordinates of this place? In Russia you can not work without official registration, where you are registered in Russia?

Construction of the data center is being carried out in Russia, Irkutsk Region, city of Bratsk. Until the official launch of the data center we don`t register an official company, this isn`t necessary, the construction is carried out through a russian partner company. After the completion of works in the data center, a joint Russian-Chinese company will be established to manage the assets of the data center. All legal aspects are coordinated with lawyers from Russia and China.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

It seems that BITTECH will take over Envion's success with almost the same concept and more promising
Related bounty 5% or $ 5,000,000 seems this is too much even one of the largest bounty allocations ever in this forum, have you considered this?

Maybe some people will need this information
Presale - Soft-cap $1,500,000 and Hard-cap $5,000,000
Main ICO - Hard cap $ 100,000,000
ICO price $1 per token
unsold tokens are burned.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Good. Warehouses for farms you will build. This is not a problem and is not worth much. And how are things with the protection of objects? And also, where will you build electricity and how much will it cost? Also, how will the cooling be carried out?
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

It seems that BITTECH will take over Envion's success with almost the same concept and more promising
Related bounty 5% or $ 5,000,000 seems this is too much even one of the largest bounty allocations ever in this forum, have you considered this?

Maybe some people will need this information
Presale - Soft-cap $1,500,000 and Hard-cap $5,000,000
Main ICO - Hard cap $ 100,000,000
ICO price $1 per token
unsold tokens are burned.

Thanks for the kind words. The amount allocated for the Bounty campaign is calculated for the entire duration of the ICO, by market standards the amount isnt so large.

Good. Warehouses for farms you will build. This is not a problem and is not worth much. And how are things with the protection of objects? And also, where will you build electricity and how much will it cost? Also, how will the cooling be carried out?

Thanks for the questions. On the example of the data center under construction in Russia. 1. Security. For security, an agreement with a local security company will be concluded, as well as a video surveillance system inside and outside the building. Indoors installed fire-fighting system. 2. Electrification. When choosing the location of the data center, the decisive role is played by the availability of the necessary free capacities. In the Irkutsk region, Russia, there is a large reserve of power, more than 200MW. At the same time, the cost per kW does not exceed $0.07. 3. Cooling. Together with the engineers of the company IGC, was developed the ventilation system of each data center, the system allows maintaining a comfortable environment with a sufficiently low noise level. Important also are the climatic features of regions.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

new projects and I will also delve deeper into before join merge in it's hopefully a lot of interested participants join this project.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

It really does use technology, it is good enough if the state allows crypto well developed, so it will bring the comfort of people who plunge in the world of crypto. Bittech seems to be promising and making good progress.

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

I see the support given to the project is growing a lot, hopefully this will be a very good thing for the Betterment of the project. hopefully will be many investors who are sure to join this project.
Dr.Lecter

Merit: 134

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

The 14nm BT0014 chip was developed for the SHA-256 algorithm, whose
performance and energy efficiency was improved by 20-25% compared to
the 16nm chips of competitors
vivavarija

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

Hello, please answer one question. Today I found a Russian website of BITTECH, but for some reason, this company has a different logo. This site sells mining equipment from China and has an office in Moscow. If this is your Russian branch, why does it have a different logo? Why do you need to run an ICO if you already have a running and promoted business? And why is this company told me that not holds the ICO and bounty campaign? Please explain it to me, because of my inexperience, I can not understand the obvious things.
ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future. Good luck.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Now it became clear to me that this is a really cool project. In the Irkutsk region, cheap electricity. So, good luck with that. I think I can buy a few of your tokens.
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

see BITTECH have given discounts to investors who want to buy a token BITTECH. they've posted them with some discount on social media.
For the price of a token start, at the price of $1, I think that's good for investors
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: