Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Coal Coin - VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT  (Read 1152 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

https://coal-coin.io/static/WP_en.pdf

Reads like you're starting 100% from scratch, eh?

In that vein, I'm starting from scratch the Dyson sphere project to be funded by our ICO selling DysonSphereCoin (DSC).

I understand you did not carefully study the project? we are opening a new cut, all these costs will be, since this is a new piece of land for development. Or do you think that why $ 25 million is not in your pocket. And to purchase assets and special equipment and equip infrastructure for development. Once again, in our work, we invest a lot of resources and forces in security

I bet it's pretty expensive to maintain a security team in the middle of Siberia to protect your land where the coal is located so that rogue forces don't come in the middle of the night and steal all your coal, eh?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

In that vein, I'm starting from scratch the Dyson sphere project to be funded by our ICO selling DysonSphereCoin (DSC).

I understand you did not carefully study the project? we are opening a new cut, all these costs will be, since this is a new piece of land for development. Or do you think that why $ 25 million is not in your pocket. And to purchase assets and special equipment and equip infrastructure for development. Once again, in our work, we invest a lot of resources and forces in security

I bet it's pretty expensive to maintain a security team in the middle of Siberia to protect your land where the coal is located so that rogue forces don't come in the middle of the night and steal all your coal, eh?

It's not as expensive as you think. here it's not about quantity, but about quality

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

It's not as expensive as you think. here it's not about quantity, but about quality

Are you related to Trump? First you alluded to security being expensive, whereupon I echoed your sentiment via satire, then you come with it's not too expensive. Mix signals much?

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 10:28:04 PM by YuTü.Co.in

The only Karkov Andrey I've found on the Net is the CEO of Coal Coin.

Also, no Karkov Artem on the Net except for on Team Coal Coin as head of transportation. Dude's gonna be sittin' for a spell before you ramp up production, eh? Meanwhile, Karkov could practice his transportation skills with this ...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 10:44:36 PM by suchmoon

Some photoshop stupidity from the OP:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

That's a big-ass truck (called Belaz if you're wondering).

There is another one:

Can you spot the difference? It's either a rare right-hand-drive model with weird symbols painted on it, or - more likely - they mirror-flipped the image. Now why would they do that?

It's a common technique used by lazy-ass scammers to attempt to obfuscate the origin of a stolen image. If you google the flipped image you're unlikely to get a hit, but the unflipped image yields this:

https://www.xtragate.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/gold-mining-finance-xtragate-1.jpg

Am I saying that the coal-coiners are lazy-ass scammers? Not sure. Maybe they're honest-to-God coal-mining blockchain-loving Russians who for some inexplicable reason couldn't post actual photos of their coal mine and instead decided to borrow AND obfuscate some random pictures from the intertubes.

The closest hit on their contact address is this:

Prospekt Stroiteley, 88, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovskaya oblast', Russia

Looks like someone is running a coal mine from their apartment.  

BTW there was another Coal Coin a few years ago:

https://coalcoin.tech/en/
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

этo чтo? дaжe нe гyглитcя . Этo фeйк --- Peшeниeм coвeтa инициaтopoв пpoeктa пpинятo peшeниe o пoлнoй пepeдaчи aктивoв пpoeктa Donba$$ Coin пpoeктy Coal Coin. Bce зaкyплeнныe тoкeны DC бyдyт oбмeнeны нa тoкeны CC пo кypcy 1:1. (http://www.donbasscoin.info ) мaй 2016.
Этo чтo вooбщe зa мyть! ((https://coalcoin.tech/ru/))

He имeeт к нaм никaкoгo oтнoшeния

a чтo к вaм имeeт oтнoшeниe ?) cкaм?)

нa чтo вы пpoпaгaндиpyeтe yчacтникoв фopyмa, чтo бы пиcaли вaм нa пoчтy пpocтo?))

Ceйчac paбoтaeм нaд caйтoм. Cкopo бyдeт вcя инфopмaция в пoлнoм oбъeмe.

Translated via weird formatting ...

Quote from: Realvishnya on April 16, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
Quote from: DonbassCoin on April 16, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
Quote from: Lunahod7 on April 16, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
what's this? not even google. This is a fake --- The decision of the project initiators council made a decision on the full transfer of Donba $$ Coin project assets to the Coal Coin project. All purchased DC tokens will be exchanged for CC tokens at a rate of 1: 1. ( http://www.donbasscoin.info ) May 2016.
This is what the hell! (( https://coalcoin.tech/ru/ ))

Has nothing to do with us

but what about you has to do?) scam?)

What do you advocate forum participants, what would you write to the mail just?))

Now we are working on the site. Soon all the information will be in full.

Here's the same dude with coalcoin.tech ...

https://intellcoin.tech/

Coal Coin, Wood Coin, Soil Coin ... I have first dibs on Islands in the Stream Coin (think: kidney stones) and Muskrat Love Coin (think: anal sick with critters).

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:04:09 AM

Dude, fuck the trucks, I'm huntin' for Blue's Clues in the mother lode ...

https://www.coalcoin.io/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11176929/Italian-miner-avoids-work-for-35-years-before-retiring-aged-52.html

Nothing gives a crypto-base entity more cred than having their Serbian coal mine Photoshopped from an Italian coal mine, gleaned from an article showcasing a retired Italian miner.

Penning the Scam section thread in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:15:41 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 02:24:04 AM by Lutpin

Can you spot the difference? It's either a rare right-hand-drive model with weird symbols painted on it, or - more likely - they mirror-flipped the image. Now why would they do that?
Blame the TV station that ran the original images.
The Coalcoin team didn't flip that one, mnb.mn ran those images like that, they just cut out the part showing the image source.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

my impression is that they are just using the coal project to get something from gullible users here.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

my impression is that they are just using the coal project to get something from gullible users here.

No shit! This'll slow them down: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608383.0

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

Good job! Good luck team, hope go to the moon soon

I bet you say that in most your posts ... oh wait, you do.

Time for a new Meta thread. Hope you enjoyed your stay, TC, for it's about to come to a fuckin end. HAHAHA

EDIT: As promised: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608601.0

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

Are you related to Trump? First you alluded to security being expensive, whereupon I echoed your sentiment via satire, then you come with it's not too expensive. Mix signals much?

No, we are not not related to Trump? And why do we need it?
 Tell me, do you think that $ 25 million is expensive for a full-fledged production?
This amount includes not only the same safety and labor protection, and special equipment, fuel, staff salaries, electricity. preparatory work, construction of facilities, extraction costs.
It's all not free, everything is worth its money. And this is called the cost of production, which includes constant and variable costs.
So I assure you that $ 25 million is not much. I repeat, if you have any doubts or questions, you come all in a living and see how and what works and how much it costs.
This is not some kind of bakery is a large manufacturing enterprise.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

Dayum, this token profitability part from the OP is spicy.

"After the transfer of COAL COIN to the exchange, the price will begin to grow rapidly from the $40 mark, as the cost of 1 ton of coal on the market is 50.11 US dollars. This is a guaranteed income for each investor due to the rising cost of COAL COIN."

The SEC would have mad fun with that part.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

The only Karkov Andrey I've found on the Net is the CEO of Coal Coin.

Also, no Karkov Artem on the Net except for on Team Coal Coin as head of transportation. Dude's gonna be sittin' for a spell before you ramp up production, eh? Meanwhile, Karkov could practice his transportation skills with this ...

Karkov Andrey is the owner of many companies related to fuel and coal. He is the director of the Coal Coin in his experience of doing business. Andrei Karkov has experience in the transport industry and at the moment he organizes coal supplies to different countries on the basis of our contracts. You must understand that the person involved in the organization of transport, not such a famous and media person as the CEO. Here, fame and relationship are more connected with the transport industry. Just the circle of communication is different and the tasks are different. Of course, the CEO should be better known than the other employees of the company, because he is the face of the company

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

No, we are not not related to Trump? And why do we need it?
 Tell me, do you think that $ 25 million is expensive for a full-fledged production?
This amount includes not only the same safety and labor protection, and special equipment, fuel, staff salaries, electricity. preparatory work, construction of facilities, extraction costs.
It's all not free, everything is worth its money. And this is called the cost of production, which includes constant and variable costs.
So I assure you that $ 25 million is not much. I repeat, if you have any doubts or questions, you come all in a living and see how and what works and how much it costs.
This is not some kind of bakery is a large manufacturing enterprise.

Dude, we're on the same page. I was alluding to you needing at the very least U$100M to successfully start up a coal strip mining operation.

Karkov Andrey is the owner of many companies related to fuel and coal. He is the director of the Coal Coin in his experience of doing business. Andrei Karkov has experience in the transport industry and at the moment he organizes coal supplies to different countries on the basis of our contracts. You must understand that the person involved in the organization of transport, not such a famous and media person as the CEO. Here, fame and relationship are more connected with the transport industry. Just the circle of communication is different and the tasks are different. Of course, the CEO should be better known than the other employees of the company, because he is the face of the company

Great, so where are the links that I couldn't find for "Karkov Andrey"?

I guess you're working your way to the replies depicting Photoshopping, eh? We'll wait.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:23:09 AM

Tell you what - ask Mr. Karkov to go out to one of those big-ass trucks and take a selfie holding a piece of paper with this message "We are really sorry for using stolen pictures on our website and for using an apartment building as our address". It's Friday morning in Siberia so do it before the end of the day today. I hope your weekend drinking binge hasn't started yet - I wouldn't want to interrupt that. Bonus points if you get us more GPS-tagged timestamped photos of your current mine.
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

There is another one:

It's a common technique used by lazy-ass scammers to attempt to obfuscate the origin of a stolen image. If you google the flipped image you're unlikely to get a hit, but the unflipped image yields this:

https://www.xtragate.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/gold-mining-finance-xtragate-1.jpg

Am I saying that the coal-coiners are lazy-ass scammers? Not sure. Maybe they're honest-to-God coal-mining blockchain-loving Russians who for some inexplicable reason couldn't post actual photos of their coal mine and instead decided to borrow AND obfuscate some random pictures from the intertubes.

The closest hit on their contact address is this:

Prospekt Stroiteley, 88, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovskaya oblast', Russia

Looks like someone is running a coal mine from their apartment.  

BTW there was another Coal Coin a few years ago:

https://coalcoin.tech/en/

Good afternoon! I do not understand your claims. About the photos. You can see before you draw conclusions not to study the project and did not study the project site, there are all official photos, products, video of the project, on all videocones personally of the Coal Coin team. This is done specifically to remove doubts. Unless, as you say scammers, would be doing that to shoot a video blog and show their faces, I think it's stupid. Again, we say that if you want or you have additional piles for the project you come to us, we will show everything, tell you how and where we work, what production projects will be.

About the office, yes our office is located in a residential building, well, your statements about the apartments are not entirely correct. Since in Russia, namely in the regions of the country. Often companies are located in residential buildings. Again, we have an office on the first floor, and to be precise the entire first floor of this house, and this is 600 square meters. And if again you would have studied the video of the project, you would have looked,

In occasion of extraction! We do not say that we mine coal. We say that we resell coal, buying it from other coal enterprises and subsequently sell it to the countries of Europe in the company with whom we have a contract for the supply of coal. Once again, we did not say that we are mining coal, we are planning to mine, as we are ready to do this and we have experience in the coal industry, for this we are collecting investments to start the development of coal on our own site. In accordance with the contract, contract work.

Why do we collect investment in the coal mine? Because we have contracts for the supply of coal, and we do not have where to buy that volume of coal. which we need under the contract. Due to the large deficit and the high demand for coal at this time. The opening of the cut was a weighted decision, but at the moment the investment in this project. And we limit this together.

We work transparently and openly. Yes, we are somewhere not strong in terms of marketing, in terms of social networks. But we are strong in the real world, in terms of conducting and developing business and opening new projects. We think this is much more important than making good marketing for a product that either does not or does not go, due to the fact that it does not assess the market and the weak in terms of real business and competition. You understand, this is not so simple and there are many nuances, more than at first glance.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11055331

13-14 Hanover Street, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom, W1S 1YH

I thought your address looked familiar ...

Hardly scandalous. In fact, we should be praising them for cutting costs.

And we can start by praising the guy who lives in a trailer in Fly Creek, NY (not Fly Creek, London).

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=vibanko.com&prog_id=GoDaddy
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT INFO
Intersango LTS
Patrick Strateman
3rd Floor 14 Hanover Street
Fly Creek
London
W1S 1YH
GB
Phone: +44.447435435122
Email Address: phantomcircuit@covertinferno.org

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=libbitcoin.com&prog_id=GoDaddy
Domain Name: libbitcoin.com
Registrar: Name.com LLC

Expiration Date: 2013-06-01 18:56:21
Creation Date: 2011-06-01 18:56:21

Name Servers:
ns1.name.com
ns2.name.com
ns3.name.com
ns4.name.com

REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
PhantomCircuit
Phantom Circuit
153 Bailey Rd
Fly Creek
NY
US
Phone: +1.6075474139
Email Address: phantomcircuit@yahoo.com

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=intersango.us&prog_id=GoDaddy
Domain Name: INTERSANGO.US
Domain ID: D33301240-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NAME.COM
Registrar URL (registration services): www.name.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: NCR-11043333-D3E
Registrant Name: Phantom Circuit
Registrant Organization: PhantomCircuit
Registrant Address1: 153 Bailey Rd
Registrant City: Fly Creek
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 13337
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.6075474139
Registrant Email: phantomcircuit@covertinferno.org
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C21
Administrative Contact ID: NCA-11043334-17C
Administrative Contact Name: Phantom Circuit
Administrative Contact Organization: PhantomCircuit
Administrative Contact Address1: 153 Bailey Rd
Administrative Contact City: Fly Creek
Administrative Contact State/Province: NY
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 13337
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.6075474139
Administrative Contact Email: phantomcircuit@covertinferno.org

Tell Patrick that Goober says HEY.

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

этo чтo? дaжe нe гyглитcя . Этo фeйк --- Peшeниeм coвeтa инициaтopoв пpoeктa пpинятo peшeниe o пoлнoй пepeдaчи aктивoв пpoeктa Donba$$ Coin пpoeктy Coal Coin. Bce зaкyплeнныe тoкeны DC бyдyт oбмeнeны нa тoкeны CC пo кypcy 1:1. (http://www.donbasscoin.info ) мaй 2016.
Этo чтo вooбщe зa мyть! ((https://coalcoin.tech/ru/))

He имeeт к нaм никaкoгo oтнoшeния

a чтo к вaм имeeт oтнoшeниe ?) cкaм?)

нa чтo вы пpoпaгaндиpyeтe yчacтникoв фopyмa, чтo бы пиcaли вaм нa пoчтy пpocтo?))

Ceйчac paбoтaeм нaд caйтoм. Cкopo бyдeт вcя инфopмaция в пoлнoм oбъeмe.

Translated via weird formatting ...

Quote from: Realvishnya on April 16, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
Quote from: DonbassCoin on April 16, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
Quote from: Lunahod7 on April 16, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
what's this? not even google. This is a fake --- The decision of the project initiators council made a decision on the full transfer of Donba $$ Coin project assets to the Coal Coin project. All purchased DC tokens will be exchanged for CC tokens at a rate of 1: 1. ( http://www.donbasscoin.info ) May 2016.
This is what the hell! (( https://coalcoin.tech/ru/ ))

Has nothing to do with us

but what about you has to do?) scam?)

What do you advocate forum participants, what would you write to the mail just?))

Now we are working on the site. Soon all the information will be in full.

Here's the same dude with coalcoin.tech ...

https://intellcoin.tech/

Coal Coin, Wood Coin, Soil Coin ... I have first dibs on Islands in the Stream Coin (think: kidney stones) and Muskrat Love Coin (think: anal sick with critters).

We ask you to study their project and our project in more detail. We have nothing to do with them. we intend to take the name of the Coal Coin project. Because we are initiators of the project and we are counting on that we have the most understandable idea and offer for investors, unlike others, and we believe that this name is ideally suited to our task.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that other projects blatantly lie about the project's fees and plans. They do not converge with reality. And we, in turn, conduct our work openly and transparently. On our site all necessary documents about the company, its registration and its data are presented. Also in the personal booth on our website the charter of the organization with which you can get acquainted and the investment contract that we conclude with investments in our project is presented. And we are one of not many provide bail for investment. So no one cares. We are all officially and legally. Our video shows our site where the coal product is stored, which will just go into pledge, to ensure investment, we insure our investors by providing them with a product that costs money in the market, I repeat, no one does.

We believe that projects with the same name and a number do not stand with us. They do not have a clear strategy and nothing at all.

And in our case, we have an office, a registered company, contracts for supply, transportation, real estate, special technology, collateral and work experience. You can not just take and engage in coal on a large scale should be the experience and contacts in this industry, we have them.

And we invite all those who wish to join us for a personal meeting and a demonstration of our work.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

Good afternoon! I do not understand your claims. About the photos. You can see before you draw conclusions not to study the project and did not study the project site, there are all official photos, products, video of the project, on all videocones personally of the Coal Coin team. This is done specifically to remove doubts. Unless, as you say scammers, would be doing that to shoot a video blog and show their faces, I think it's stupid. Again, we say that if you want or you have additional piles for the project you come to us, we will show everything, tell you how and where we work, what production projects will be.

I looked at the site. That's why I'm wondering why you use stolen pictures. Your videos look fake too, with your people green-screened on some footage of trucks and other machinery.

About the office, yes our office is located in a residential building, well, your statements about the apartments are not entirely correct. Since in Russia, namely in the regions of the country. Often companies are located in residential buildings. Again, we have an office on the first floor, and to be precise the entire first floor of this house, and this is 600 square meters. And if again you would have studied the video of the project, you would have looked,

What's the official name and registration number of your business?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: