Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP TOKENS  (Read 2240 times)
bam3bo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

Many Token not listed on any exchange. So you should wait for them to be listed firstly.
Then you find the Exchange where lists token on and sell tokens.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

Upcoming calendar of Listings and airdrops. Today AirDrps eRupee and TMCC  and listing: BTCC
Want list token and make airdrop?  Free of charge until 11th of July. https://ecex.exchange/ 

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!

Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

Unfortunately, you will not be able to sell half of your coins.Very much appeared Airdrop scam,i have the same situation
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

You need to monitor the release of tokens on the stock exchange and sell them. A good program is on the mobile phone and called blockfolio. You write the abbreviation of the token and the program writes - on what exchange the token is traded. You go to the stock exchange, send a token and sell. It's simple)

Thank you for advice! This program sounds to be cool
chunterrie

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

It is my problem also. When i googled it, i can't find an exchange. While some exchangers are complex, there's a buy and sell but i can't see the actual price. It gives me a headache.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

I many token in my wallet which I receive from airdrop but I was unable to sell it hope I can see any buyer here
or guidance on how I can sell them all
Thank you
You need to monitor when will be the exchange of the tokens in order for you to sell those you have right now, but it surely takes a lot of your time to wait before that happens if i were you, you can actually participate in campaigns there`s a lot of bounty campaigns who actually accepts low ranking like us.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

I many token in my wallet which I receive from airdrop but I was unable to sell it hope I can see any buyer here
Thank you

Make sure you are following those COINS/TOKENS FB PAGE TWITTER and telegram for you to be updated.
i am sure they will have a price once they have been listed in an exchange.
You just need to wait for the right time.
BTW make sure you have ETH on your ERC20 wallet for the gas.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Thank you

Most of the airdrop was sent in ETH address since most airdrops are from token under ethereum platform . You can try to sell it in forkdelta which is also known as etherdelta before .
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Thank you

Here is my suggestion when you join a translation campaign join the airdrop aswell so you can sell it with a high amount of numbers. In getting amount of number and value from airdrops are so small so no one well buy a small amount maybe some but base on your topic I would say 98%/100% of  buy high amount of tokens. Plus you should not count on airdrops tokens for you to earn.

Here for example my signature got many bounties and the ICO got an airdrop for people. So I join the bounty/signature and the same time airdrop in results I got an extra more higher token because of the airdrop.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

I have many token in my wallet which I receive from airdrop but I was unable to sell it hope I can see any buyer here
Thank you
You can create a new thread at currency exchange section and sell your tokens. Don't forget to use an escrow and be prepared to meet some scammers who will show enough interest to buy your tokens, but just to scam you. Or if you don't feel safe here, then wait for an exchange to add your token to their exchange list. But do keep in mind that even exchanges are not safe at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Thank you
why do not you ask the project where you sell it, or maybe the market is not available so you have to wait until the market is available, for now, hold or see the project roadmap.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

airdrop coins do not win in much. If you want to sell it first you will have to pay for the gas fee is your etheretum purse. which trades in the stock market, you have to transfer and sell it. but at the value of $ 10 six do not touch it at all. because send it away there is nothing left in your hand. I do not know how etherdelta works. if there is no cost, evaluate the place.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Thank you
Noone buys a token which is and will not be listed in an exchange. You should wait and hodl your tokens some more time to see if they will be listed.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Many Token not listed on any exchange. So you should wait for them to be listed firstly.
Then you find the Exchange where lists token on and sell tokens.
Just forget about these coins. Keep them on your wallet and do other things. coins from airdrops is a lottery. 99 percent wnon't give a real profit. But who knows. Maybe a year later the coin will give x100 and you will get real money. Airdrop doesn't take much time and it is always possible to participate if you have free time
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

In fact, this problem does not apply only to airdrops. I got a lot of tokens from bounty projects that will never get to the crypto exchange. This should be taken into account when choosing airdrops or bounties.

que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

You should wait until tokens which you got from airdrops listed on any exchange or you can sell it directly on ETD or Forkdelta by adding these tokens but you need buyer Grin. But seem like almost tokens that you get will never being listed on any exchange or there will be nobody wanna buy them Grin
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

I try not to sell bounty tokens at all because they are not expensive yet, but in half a year they can grow in price..But sometimes it can turn opposite and price decrease..
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

Try to sell your tokens on decentralize exchanges like Etherdelta or Forkdelta is the best option if these token is not listed on any exchange yet. But you only can sell it when there are some guys wanna buy. If there is nobody wanna buy these tokens so add them on Etherdelta or Forkdelta is useless. But I think you'd better wait until all your tokens listed on official exchange announced by ICO project behind them Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████