Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Realty Could One Day Save Our Bitcoins From Hackers  (Read 175 times)
IndigoRed (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:57:46 AM

Saw this article on Medium and immediately thought of how this news could ease your worries about hackers. According to the post, New Israel-based startup Illusive Networks, was built to stop attackers in their tracks, literally and digitally. They will use virtual and augmented realities to "create a false version of a company’s network to either trap the hackers in an alternate “reality” or kick them out completely." Their objective is to confuse, deceive, and catch the hackers red handed. "Humans are the weakest link and always will be and will continue to make mistakes. But once the hacker is in, now we have an attacker who needs to orient himself.”

Promising, huh? Now we can protect our investments and savings better. Perhaps they could develop it further to specifically target crypto security.
Hmm.. Virtual reality to aid virtual currency... sounds like a very virtual future to me.

Source:
https://medium.com/@AxelUnlimited/virtual-reality-ends-cyberattacks-6c38c3a02e3e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

To save bitcoin from hackers it is very necessary to have a good amount of security for the crypto coins.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

having a virtual reality seems so promising to the said attack, but most of hacker don't literally exploit these barriers that the VR/AR haves, rather they will search on github every program been type or made by the developer and exploit these program instead of diving inside into this said virtual reality.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

I wonder what would be the cost of creating and implementing such augmented virtual reality?
I don`t think that this would be a cheap solution to protect our digital assets from hackers.
It`s an interesting idea,though.Anyway,just use a very strong password,keep your private keys in a safe place and no hackers can steal your bitcoins.

tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

This seems to be very good attempt. This sort of initiative was highly needed to eradicate hackers from the crypto market.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

and what motivation will the hacker go into virtual reality? In any case, whatever value he took, he will take it, no matter where it is. I think so.)
csefarhad

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

virtual reality has become a important phenomenon of modern science. it is Excepted that one day, in the influence of virtusl reality bitcoin would be saved. it is sometime regarded as a problem solving object of modern time.through virtual reality all the problem of modern times like bitcoin problem can be solved.as all the functions are solved accurately, bitcoin also to be solved.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Many of these responses don't even seem real. Is there a spam problem here on BCT?
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Day by day technology improving. Bitcoin also updated their technology for protecting their customers. Because investors are the backbone for any project. But it’s not a easy task for doing. Bitcoin trying their level best.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

i think this is a very good and futuristic way to keep our assets, but i just confuse in what scenario the hacker can go and trap on VR world?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

augmented reality.. Pfft
yet another company using buzzwords to make something simple seem complex

the reality is that the IP address attached to a website domain is not the IP of the server hosting the website.
instead its a man in the middle server

think of it like cloudflare. but more intense
with more substance on a cloudflare server than a data push algo, where it will hold thousands of no risk files, code to emulate a real website to waste a hackers time searching lots of files on the cloudflare website and to give cloudflare enough time to back trace the hacker..

here is a simple solution that has been told exchanges should be using as standard for years, but stupidly exchanges dont learn this lesson.
stop putting private keys on the webserver

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

Thats's a very innovative idea. If virtual and augmented realities could be used to trace the hackers, it would be great. Strict measures must be taken against the hackers.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

Based on forum there are many article and idea come also this article is really good because here we can know the problem also we can aware of hacking and scams so I think this system can help us in many ways and it will take time for apply and will cause of huge amount of cost.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

That's really interesting to read
but i am wonder if there is a coin project that support VR or something like that !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: