Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIGH PAY] List of Social media bounties [Up to 3000$ monthly]  (Read 221 times)
Carthages (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:14:30 AM by Carthages

Dear, colleagues
    This topic is a very useful one. It's on $$ monetizing $$ your social media accounts for BTC , altcoins or coming up ICOs that HIGHLY pay [ up to 3000 $ monthly]. It's quite possible that some of you already know about these bounties, but still there are many who are not aware of it .
    So here’s the list :

|| UPDATED  26.06.2018 ||

[/list]

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
    sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

Interesting. Is there any value for those tokens ?. How do you tell you have earned that amount of $$ ? looks like scam to me
    cloud9

Activity: 126
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Its good that you are earning a nice amoubt from those social media bounties but im afraid your strategy might not work for everyone who joins the bounty campaigns.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

This is a great list for the newbie here. I'll join a new one from the list after my campaign has ended.
    Fawez

Activity: 70

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Good list, I hope it works for me like it did to you Smiley
    Velkro
    Legendary

Activity: 2296
    Merit: 1014

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Interesting. Is there any value for those tokens ?. How do you tell you have earned that amount of $$ ? looks like scam to me
    If something sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true Wink, its a scam like most ico's.
    Don't be reckless with money while beeing unable to think clearly when vision of huge gains paralyze your mind.
    Srujan007

Activity: 99
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

I'm not sure,how can you claim in terms of dollars as it not even hit any exchange yet
    XinXan

Activity: 1064
    Merit: 505

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

If something sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true Wink, its a scam like most ico's.
    Don't be reckless with money while beeing unable to think clearly when vision of huge gains paralyze your mind.

This particular case it is but it is possible to earn 1-2k per month just with bounties, the right ones can easily give each 500$ or even more, obviously the risk is that they might not succeed. I got around 300$ for one bounty once and I was only participating on twitter and I didn't even participate the whole campaign.
    anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

Joining over bounty campaign is about the legitimate and the success of the project. it's a top priority. i don't think the value of bounty itself is matter.
    and how do you determine the money worth when their token is not listed yet? you should know when the token get listed on the exchange then the price will change.
    Carthages (OP)

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

I'm not sure,how can you claim in terms of dollars as it not even hit any exchange yet
    It is based on Pre-Ico token price
    cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

interesting...please update information daily and keep this thread active.Good work
    Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
    June 25, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

I'll have a look. Maybe I'll join one of them.
    Carthages (OP)

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

interesting...please update information daily and keep this thread active.Good work
    Already done ! Thanks
    Fawez

Activity: 70

View Profile
    June 26, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

This particular case it is but it is possible to earn 1-2k per month just with bounties, the right ones can easily give each 500$ or even more, obviously the risk is that they might not succeed. I got around 300$ for one bounty once and I was only participating on twitter and I didn't even participate the whole campaign.
    Which bounty are talking about ?
    TopTort777
    Legendary

Activity: 2282
    Merit: 1435

View Profile
    June 27, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Has anyone testes bounties, which topic starter posted in the first post?
    The $ amounts are high, but the numbers are shown on ICO prices. When the ICO ends, tokens wont cost so much. (at least I haven't faced any token, which price was higher than it was during ICO)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
    ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████
    ▀▀███████████████████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
    ███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
    █████████████▀▀▀██
    ██▀ ▀██████████████████
    ███▄███████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
    OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
    BETTING PARTNER OF
    ASTON VILLA FC
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██

██
    ██
    ██
    10%   CASHBACK   
              100%   MULTICHARGER   
    nngella

Activity: 308
    Merit: 42

View Profile
    June 27, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Dear, colleagues
      This topic is a very useful one. It's on $$ monetizing $$ your social media accounts for BTC , altcoins or coming up ICOs that HIGHLY pay [ up to 3000 $ monthly]. It's quite possible that some of you already know about these bounties, but still there are many who are not aware of it .
      So here’s the list :

[/list]

I think you should not make your post confusing or hasty in making a conclusion.  The bounty campaigns that you posted are still ongoing hence you cannot say that you earned the said money already.  What you have are just potential earnings (hoping that all of them are not scams and will pay you right). 

As my opinion and recommendation to newbies, always do research prior engaging to the bounty campaigns to avoid being scammed.  Moreover, even if you are already part of it, researching during the bounty campaigns is beneficial to you to learn more about the project and to further strengthen your resolve that the campaign is not a scam (or if they already issued the coins, researching will help you decide if you will hold onto to wait to increase in value).

opg777

Activity: 170
      Merit: 12

View Profile
      June 27, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

Dear, colleagues
        So here’s the list :

[/list]

One of the companies you are advertising is closed, check the list! Next, I think it will be useful to explain to everyone how you chose them according to which quality, because it is simply not reasonable to choose a company on the payments, you need to evaluate the idea, the team, the site, the WP. Also, I think it's right, we need to find every member of the team in the social networks , to find out whether this is really not a fake page, to communicate with the administration, to know the opinion of experts. You can certainly move this list aside and choose a company for payments without understanding the project. But this way if the company turns out to be a fraud, then you just help to develop such companies, there are already a lot of them, all because people thoughtlessly invest in the scam hoping to get money.
        Pages: [1]
          Print  

Jump to: