Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on a cryptocurrency social platform?  (Read 218 times)
TheZucc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

So for the past year I've been working on a social platform for cryptocurrencies (https://glowbe.org)
Why?
I think most platforms related to crypto nowadays are full of spam and low quality content and I wanted to create a closed community of people that are interested in being more 'educated' or objective.
Personally I dislike the idea of telegram/discord groups for cryptos because there's no way of having an objective conversation - you either shill or get shilled.

I'm interested in hearing more opinions about what you guys think - could something like this work?
Maybe you have suggestions or maybe you disagree with me. Let me know what you think about the idea.
interesting idea. probably paid registration is better, if you want to focus on more educated people, as you mentioned. thus people who interested and understand would join and floodmakers would be too greedy to pay

Sounds like it could work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

It is not needed I guess. When people got experience they got it from their mistakes. In this forum you can learn a lot and interact with many user that have already had experience and you can learn something interesting in this forum.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

It is not needed I guess. When people got experience they got it from their mistakes. In this forum you can learn a lot and interact with many user that have already had experience and you can learn something interesting in this forum.
Yes, justification of need of new social platform only due to currently existing platforms are heavily spammed does not sound good as spammers and controlling them is part of every platform. Moreover, Op is purely seeming like a paid advertisement for that mentioned platform in open discussion forum whereas official announcement board is already existing for such things in the case OP is missing out.

probably paid registration is better, if you want to focus on more educated people, as you mentioned. thus people who interested and understand would join and floodmakers would be too greedy to pay
How many paid membership/subscriptions you are already having ? I have zero. Everything and what I need to know about this crypto space is already available for free cost from this forum and from few news sites and then few other social media groups and channels. I will never opt for any paid things as there will be no guarantee of spam free environment all the times.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: