Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Bounty Managers in bitcointalk  (Read 1962 times)
mayavi_aero (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:34:04 AM by mayavi_aero

Hello Friends,

Once I was here as a newbie and I really don't know what bounties i have to join? don't know about any bounty managers too. Then I simply joined in as many as bounties from whatever I saw in the bounty thread without knowing whether the project is real or scam. Now after 4-5 months, based on my experience with many bounty managers, here I am sharing the list of top bounty managers and their telegram groups/channels which they manage for their bounty announcement/supports. I may forget or unaware of other managers. So please if you came to know about other trusted managers, post it here with your experience I will add it to this list, which will really helpful for other members too.

Since I don't work with many other bounty managers, I welcome everyone to share your experiences with other bounty managers too, so that we can create a good list of BM/CM.

USERNAMERANKTELEGRAM LINKSSTAKES CALCULATIONREFERENCES
================================================================
yahoo62278Legendaryyahoo62278 calculated weeklyClick here
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WapinterLegendaryLoveCryptocalculated weeklyClick here
Wapinter bounty management
Wapinter Bounty News
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
deadleyLegendarycalculated weekly
julerz12Sr. Memberjulerz12 calculated weeklyClick here
julerz12bountycampaigns
Arteezy.rtxFull MemberArteezy.rtx calculated weekly
Arteezy.rtx Bounty Campaigns
DentItMemberBounty Manager calculated weekly
[BXUNTY] Bitcointalk Bounties
btcltcdiggerHero Memberbtcltcdigger calculated after campaign ends
[BXUNTY] CryptoServices Bounty
HotachyFull MemberKsusha Remer calculated weekly
Bounty Management Team
SANDRA EVANSFull MemberBounty Campaigns by Sandra Evans calculated weekly
CryptoMaze official Jr. MemberCryptoMaze | Official |calculated weeklyhttps://www.cryptomaze.io/
olcaytu2005Legendary TokenSuite Bounty Programs & Airdropscalculated after campaign endshttp://tokensuite.io
needmoneyLegendary TokenSuite Bounty Programs & Airdropscalculated after campaign endshttp://tokensuite.io
SylonLegendary Sylon calculated after campaign ends
Sylon's Bounty Campaigns
-- No specific ID-- ----AmaZix Bounties calculated after campaign endshttps://bounties.biz/

NOTE:
1) These are all bounty managers successfully running/completed multiple campaigns simultaneously. I am sure that "everyone listed above are really doing their jobs nicely and solved any problems with the bounty participants through their telegram groups in time".

2) This doesn't mean that all bounties run by these managers are 100% real, but as a bounty manager they do their best to avoid scam projects.

3) All these bounty managers are not part of any escrow services, they did their job on time and submitted the spreadsheet to ICO teams. Distribution is not part of bounty managers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakib0194
Copper Member

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

It was very helpful. Thanks to your post, I was able to find some good manager whom I didn't know about before. Am always looking for trusted and good managers. Good post.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

is that mean yahoo 62278 is in the top position for campaign manager in this forum? If that right I really agree with you.

For now yahoo62278 has a lot of project campaign in this forum, and I think he deserved to get it. If you look at the last week yahoo62278 opens a signature campaign that pays participants with btc, but the project only runs within a week only because he feels if the project is a scam. This is what we need in this forum, preventing scam is one way to make cryptocurrency be accepted by everyone.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

So far I only knew 4 of them based on your list. And I will recommend that don't put on your list with some random campaign manager that doesn't have enough experience on how to manage a campaign/s. Below Sr member rank is not recommended for this job IMO. The credibility of being a campaign manager is not just counting its minimum posts and paying rewards (BTC/altcoins/tokens) to its participants but being a responsible overall, from handling the funds of the campaign, reviewing posts to prevents spams, trust of the community, etc. If he can't handle the funds on his own wallet address or if the project team can't trust him to handle the funds (especially in BTC/ETH or other altcoins except tokens) of the campaign then its obvious that this campaign manager doesn't suit that name of being a campaign manager.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

First - please don't use oversided colored text when it's not needed - it makes your text more difficult to read.
I would agree that yahoo can be named as top bounty manager. But I'm not sure about mostly managers listed here - I've never heard about them. Others like Sylon have bad reputation. I understand that your list are based on your own experience. But I think it would better to list only well known professional managers with good reputation. Something similar like we already have https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0 Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

I never heard their name here in the forum except for arteezy and yahoo.
Like bl4nkcode said don't include the full member on the list because full members is not trustworthy enough.
you can check this thread for reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mayavi_aero (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

So far I only knew 4 of them based on your list. And I will recommend that don't put on your list with some random campaign manager that doesn't have enough experience on how to manage a campaign/s. Below Sr member rank is not recommended for this job IMO. The credibility of being a campaign manager is not just counting its minimum posts and paying rewards (BTC/altcoins/tokens) to its participants but being a responsible overall, from handling the funds of the campaign, reviewing posts to prevents spams, trust of the community, etc. If he can't handle the funds on his own wallet address or if the project team can't trust him to handle the funds (especially in BTC/ETH or other altcoins except tokens) of the campaign then its obvious that this campaign manager doesn't suit that name of being a campaign manager.

Thanks for your opinion. BTW I can't agree that only Sr member rank and above are capable of doing CM/BM. Personally I don't believe in trust score and all, because I saw that even sr member and above ranks are also had negative trust.  I doesn't put up any random campaign manager in this list, I participated in everyone's campaign except yahoo and checked everyone's performance based on their activity in the group, how they handling the issues, how they are managing the multiple campaigns etc for more than 3-5 months. That's why I added everyones group links and I can prove that I participated in everyones campaign.
mayavi_aero (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

I never heard their name here in the forum except for arteezy and yahoo.
Like bl4nkcode said don't include the full member on the list because full members is not trustworthy enough.
you can check this thread for reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0

I am really shocked that you were not aware of them,  because these managers are combinedly  running more than 50+ campaigns here.  This is not the list of escrow services, so I think no need to worry about trustworthy. As a managers, they were all doing a good job. Basically I had experienced with all of them except yahoo, but you were quoting based on your thoughts.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 4065

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

Top... based on what? You must be joking?
There is/are one/some listed in your post that does/do nothing else than to help to make the mess in the forum. They don't care about the quality. They only know to post "accepted update your signature", to make google docs and add usernames and doing some maths at the end.
They accept spammer/shitposters and they're fine with it

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
mayavi_aero (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

First - please don't use oversided colored text when it's not needed - it makes your text more difficult to read.
I would agree that yahoo can be named as top bounty manager. But I'm not sure about mostly managers listed here - I've never heard about them. Others like Sylon have bad reputation. I understand that your list are based on your own experience. But I think it would better to list only well known professional managers with good reputation. Something similar like we already have https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0 Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers

Thanks for your valuable advice, as per your suggestion I removed the over-sided colored text. As you can see, TOKENSUITE, AMAZIX, CRYPTOMAZE are well known professionals and I added the references for their previous works (including their website). Even the other managers were also doing a fantastic job without any negative trusts so far.
mayavi_aero (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

There is/are one/some listed in your post that does/do nothing else than to help to make the mess in the forum. They don't care about the quality. They only know to post "accepted update your signature", to make google docs and add usernames and doing some maths at the end.

Let us assume that I was joking. As you said they were doing some maths and updating sheets were right. But on what basis you are saying that they were accepting spammers? They have enough mature to identify scammers and lot of peoples were rejected for not providing good quality posts.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 4065

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

Let us assume that I was joking. As you said they were doing some maths and updating sheets were right. But on what basis you are saying that they were accepting spammers? They have enough mature to identify scammers and lot of peoples were rejected for not providing good quality posts.

Dude, they don't care there is even one on your list famous for not taking care of the posters activity. Most people know it, go to the Meta section to ask if you want. And when you read the forum it's clear they don't care.
Why do you think some people are fighting these spammers and some complaints about them

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
celestinamoore

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Thanks for this info, I would definitely check them out to see for myself.
Thumbs up mate!
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

I don’t think the rank determines the credibility of a CM, although it can be said that if he has a higher rank then he should have more experience. Handling the funds is just one of the many tasks of a CM and only the trusted and known ones by the community are able to distribute payments without an escrow. Giving out payments is not the only task of a CM and they may simply hire an escrow if there is doubt. I don’t think it’s the sole determiner of whether one is suitable to be a campaign manager. He should be competent enough to fulfill his other tasks such as picking out the participants and diligently checking the post counts regularly.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 6856

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Honestly, this list sucks. Who is this "CryptoMaze official"? A Jr. Member with a 3 months old account and campaigns full of spam and shitposts. If you can't bother to check the kind of users that those managers are accepting in their campaigns, then you shouldn't be making a list of "Top Bounty Managers".

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Benito01

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

Yes, this thread is very helpful to many new member here who want to know who is the trusted manager in the bounty world, because its one thing that we need to know on how to choose a good bounty project.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
mayavi_aero (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:24:54 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:37:42 AM by mayavi_aero

Honestly, this list sucks. Who is this "CryptoMaze official"? A Jr. Member with a 3 months old account and campaigns full of spam and shitposts. If you can't bother to check the kind of users that those managers are accepting in their campaigns, then you shouldn't be making a list of "Top Bounty Managers".

Crytomaze team are one of the professional handling the bounty campaigns from outside this btt, which means they mostly won't publish ANN/BOUNTY thread instead they asked the ICO team to create it and CRYPTOMAZE teams are the one managing the other tasks.

Their current projects running here are,

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4258059.0 (BUDDY) - ANN/BOUNTY thread created by BuddyHQ but its managed by CRYPTOMAZE team.
   BUDDY is verifed ICO by ICOBENCH

2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3602568.0 (ARAW) - ANN/BOUNTY thread created by Krutesh  but its managed by CRYPTOMAZE team.
   ARAW is verified ICO by ICOBENCH

3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3359820.0 (GAURIUM) - ANN thread created by Gaurium and BOUNTY thread created by CryptoMaze official and managed by CRYPTOMAZE team.
 GAURIUM is veriifed ICO by ICOBENCH

4) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3430485.0 (VIVA) - ANN/BOUNTY thread created by VivaNetwork but its managed by CRYPTOMAZE team.
 VIVA is verified ICO by ICOBENCH

So there is no issues from the Cryptomaze team. They were not here to get higher rank or more, but they had well professional team. It doesn't matter as a individual CryptoMaze official is posting good quality post or not, their team is one of the best doing as BM.

I am always welcome the Sr members comments, but the only thing I don't like is  most of them are speaking about the Ranks without looking the quality/effort of their work. If you guys found any issues/scam by these bounty managers, I am ready to accept instead of commonly speaking about the ranks and all.

All the 4 bounty projects managed by CRYPTOMAZE teams are 100% verified. Without analysing their work and effort by them to get good bounty projects here, how come you simply mention this list sucks?
mayavi_aero (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

I don’t think the rank determines the credibility of a CM, although it can be said that if he has a higher rank then he should have more experience. Handling the funds is just one of the many tasks of a CM and only the trusted and known ones by the community are able to distribute payments without an escrow. Giving out payments is not the only task of a CM and they may simply hire an escrow if there is doubt. I don’t think it’s the sole determiner of whether one is suitable to be a campaign manager. He should be competent enough to fulfill his other tasks such as picking out the participants and diligently checking the post counts regularly.

I agree with you, the rank alone won't determines the credibility of a CM. Because see my above post about CRYPTOMAZE, even though the rank is Jr.Member, their 4 projects are 100% verified and that's what we want from a Bounty Manager. I saw here even higher ranked people have negative trusts, managing bounties and managed the scam project too. So, rather than only looking into higher rank, we have to support the CM/BM who bring us the verified ICOs and bounties here.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

I love that bounty managers specially yahoo,but why you forget to put deadly he is also good manager by the way thank you for sharing that was helpul specially in newbies.It's pretty good to choose a nice and beautiful backround bounty managers for avoid scams.Amazix is strict now but it is for our good and for avoiding cheaters.thanks
mayavi_aero (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

I love that bounty managers specially yahoo,but why you forget to put deadly he is also good manager by the way thank you for sharing that was helpul specially in newbies.It's pretty good to choose a nice and beautiful backround bounty managers for avoid scams.Amazix is strict now but it is for our good and for avoiding cheaters.thanks

Thanks for your appreciation and since I didn't participated in any bounties from Deadly, I don't know any experience and much details about him. If you know the details of his previous work for reference or he is having any group/channel to maintain his bounties, just share it here. I will look into that and added him in the list.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: