Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - First Buy Signal  (Read 560 times)
leoandrew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

Yeah, I agree with your statement. Bitcoin value will surly go high above 10k soon. As we all can see that the value is rising , rest of alt coins will be rising too. So basically it's a great time to invest in legit projects and hope for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonMaxim (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND YOU ARE LIER

nobody intelligent should believe you.The market is dead. every chart possible to see says it.

DO you believe the creator of the thread now?
you dont have the guts to hold and now bitcoin is going up.
this will make a huge up now and will go higher than 10K this coming August.

I like your comment and your memory  Cheesy
Hope he will wrote me back some comment...
Now i am looking forward about zcoin...
Max
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

We should have thought before when it cost 6000, I'm not saying that it's too late to buy, but it would have been more productive a couple of weeks ago

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

We should have thought before when it cost 6000, I'm not saying that it's too late to buy, but it would have been more productive a couple of weeks ago
You would be saying the same thing when the price reaches $10,000. You would be saying "would have bought bitcoin when the price was $8,000". Instead of regretting repeatedly, it is better to buy bitcoin even when you think the price is high. Just buy and hold it long enough. Eventually the price will go higher than the price you have bought at.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

I opened this thread when btc was 5800 usd, and wrote that in 2 month it will grow to 10k,
Now we are exactly after 1 month with + 2500 usd to btc price,
So we have more 1 month to see btc price to 10k  Grin
Soon more good coins will fallow to btc trend and will grow soon,
Much more interesting project is zcoin that i am waiting to see up 200-250% ...
I think eth has good chance to go at lest to 1k soon too...
Max
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Whoa, BTC more aggressive right now. It pump faster than I tough. Many people say that BTC already old and better to invest in Altcoin like ETH which have faster transaction and new technology, but I think that BTC is still the best cryptocoin and still can make big pump like today.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

Bitcoin has already started its growth, if you look at the wave analysis, then now there is 1 wave in the 3 wave, this is the beginning of very strong bitcoin growth, I expect that this year we will test the level of 50k$
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

You would be saying the same thing when the price reaches $10,000. You would be saying "would have bought bitcoin when the price was $8,000". Instead of regretting repeatedly, it is better to buy bitcoin even when you think the price is high. Just buy and hold it long enough. Eventually the price will go higher than the price you have bought at.

I think any price now below 10k is minimum risk to hold btc,
I know the real price that btc can reach and its much much higher than we all can imagine it  Grin
Max
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

Bitcoin has already started its growth, if you look at the wave analysis, then now there is 1 wave in the 3 wave, this is the beginning of very strong bitcoin growth, I expect that this year we will test the level of 50k$

Someone that i can totally agree with him  Grin...
But not sure if it will happen this year but the real price for btc even much much higher than you wrote,
But to reach this some thinks must to be happen...

Please read and comment about my other buy signal that i wrote and comment back ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4579568.0
Max
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

You right. I don't want to regret it. I will buy more BTC before the price pump again. And also it's pure bull market and it will keep growing like this. I put my hope that BTC will make big history again. Maybe it will be higher than $20K.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

Bitcoin broke the $8,000 level for the first time in two months Tuesday following weeks of bearish sentiment and a lack of new buyers.

The world’s largest cryptocurrency surged as high as $8,342.62, and was up more than 7 percent in the last 24 hours, according to industry website CoinDesk, which tracks a number of exchanges. The last time bitcoin traded above that key level was May 23.

The digital currency is up more than 20 percent in the past week, mostly buoyed by reports of institutional investor interest.

"The trajectory of the bitcoin’s narrative has inflected," said Tom Lee, managing partner at Fundstrat Global Advisors. "We see potential for inflows of fiat into crypto which supports higher prices."
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

You right. I don't want to regret it. I will buy more BTC before the price pump again. And also it's pure bull market and it will keep growing like this. I put my hope that BTC will make big history again. Maybe it will be higher than $20K.

20k till end of the year is much real...
First let me achieve my suggestion 10k  Grin
Don’t forget to check my another buy signal thread: Zcoin
Max
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

Right now, Bitcoin has dragged some of the Alicoins cost into his domination, which is already 47%!) Alicoins have fallen in price by another 10-15%!

Don’t worry, soon most coins will follow the btc trend  Grin
Don’t forget to check my another buy signal thread: Zcoin
Max
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

Bitcoin price is currently $8k + at the moment if it reaches $10k then i am confident that the bulls are back. Some analyst say that Bitcoin still did not reach the bottom which is 5k but i am hoping it will not and just continue to climb until the end of the year.

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Hi guys,
I just want to share with you what i think will happen in next days...
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
No, it’s not an hopping or something like that,
I just learned read graph in last 10 years,
So btc can down till 5420 or 4980, it can be happen but not sure,
Only i can tell you that in 1-2 month btc will over 10k....
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max

So, first part of your forecast didn't happen, BTC still don't touch 5000$. I think that BTC will cost over 10000 $ in few moths perspective. But your forecast is quite strange, because you try to forecast opposite things.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

I see btc dominates almost 50% globally, I see that almost all alter their altcoins and store them into bitcoin

sudah_wisuda

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

Hi guys,
I just want to share with you what i think will happen in next days...
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
No, it’s not an hopping or something like that,
I just learned read graph in last 10 years,
So btc can down till 5420 or 4980, it can be happen but not sure,
Only i can tell you that in 1-2 month btc will over 10k....
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max

Yes, the market is at the bottom,and this period is too long! It's embarrassing! When the market will begin to grow! Already I want to see a wild increase in prices!
I agree with you. The market price is still red and often fluctuates as well. But we all still don't know, until when this ends. But I'm sure if the market price will be normal again. So you have to be patient waiting for it.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

To be honest, I did not expect the price to start rising again. I think that the current situation is a good indicator.
deqert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

I deviate, this is cryptocurrecy a few expectation have demonstrated amiss with this present market development, it isn't sure where it is helding to if market will plunge increasingly or in the long run climb incline.
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

Lets wait more 24 days and see what will happen  Grin
Max
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: