Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How best to explain and pitch bitcoin to businesses and merchants  (Read 588 times)
phrackage (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

Over the next couple of weeks I will be approaching businesses both to see if they would like to accept bitcoin and help get them started with the right POS company.  If they seem particularly interested and there's a good chance of lots of people visiting I might ask whether they would like to have one my (cash in, bitcoin out) ATMs installed also.

So I need a way to start the conversation without sounding like I'm a salesperson selling something suspicious like timeshares or pyramid marketing. Then I need a beginner's description of what it is, why it's exciting for merchants and how easy it is to accept it.

Any ideas for phrasing it? And do any good presentations exist online I can modify and put on a tablet or print out?

Once it's done I'm happy to share the results so that others can pitch it to businesses also. This is a critical factor for bitcoin uptake in 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: