Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better you can do in times of market crash  (Read 1324 times)
Eden Thompson
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

The short is answer is: NOTHING. Don’t change a thing when the stock market drops.
The problem with doing nothing is that it’s hard. Really hard. It goes against our natural instinct and desire to be proactive so that we aren’t the last to move. “Buy high, sell low” is the mantra of investing, right?
Everyone wants to react when they see their investments lose value when the stock market drops. On the other hand, they want to invest more when the stock market is shooting up. The problem here is that it’s impossible to accurately time the market consistently. Don’t be fooled by randomness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:51 AM

5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"
this is the most useful, as you say,
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

I know people who earn even more when the market crashes. i think it is possible because the market is changing so quickly and traders must adjust to the changing market to earn much. To my mind, btc is worth investing

It is true that investing during market crash will have the opportunity to gain profit because we can make it to buy bitcoin in a lower price and hodl it until the bullish market come. In this way trading during bullish trend would possible to earn more profit and it is a worthy investment.
grinyaaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

That's right!
We must not lower our hands when the coin falls.
Many people who didn`t wait for the growth and stabilization of the market lost their money!
I don`t want to lose my money and remain patient in any situation!
Wittycoin

Activity: 695
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

Ofcourse in market crash, it is better for you not to panic, just hold your token or cut loss if loosing too much already, and the best time to take the opportunity to fill bags with potential cryptos and sell when the market is at it`s peak again.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

The tips are very good and useful, but the problem during the crash of people can not save themselves so well and make these important steps. They panic and take the wrong steps.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

I know people who earn even more when the market crashes. i think it is possible because the market is changing so quickly and traders must adjust to the changing market to earn much. To my mind, btc is worth investing

It is true that investing during market crash will have the opportunity to gain profit because we can make it to buy bitcoin in a lower price and hodl it until the bullish market come. In this way trading during bullish trend would possible to earn more profit and it is a worthy investment.

Most of the people who are new to the trading they always tend to say that the market is down! keep complaining about the price about the market but those trading tend to have a positive views, it is the best time to buy sort of it is the time to go shopping! Because that is the time that you can buy cheap coins which you know that it is capable of pumping later on.
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

i agree while the market is red you change your strategy from day trading for example to gain some tokens ans satoshies from bounties or some good airdrops
Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

In life there are always flights and falling. So there is a crypto currency in the market, but you should not lose faith and patience because it is the last and only key to the opening door. Even after the darkest night, dawn comes, and a heavy rain ends with a rainbow.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

We monitored for how many months crypto market not really growing. It is always play the game of ups and down. So volatile and difficult to predict what will be the price of coins in the market next day after. And now we saw another crash of the market and most of us always asking when the market rise,others are desperate and do panic selling. In times like this what shall we do?
      I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

1.Positive mind. We should always think positive whatever happens on the market.
2.Risk Taker. When you enter in crypto world,you should know that it is risky. So you must be a risk taker person.
3.Strategy. During the market crash you should have an alternative strategy on how to earn even a little despite of the market situation.
4.Hope. Do not lose hope. Always think that everything will be alright soon and market will go back to normal.
5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"

I know there is a lot of things we can do to fight FUD in the current market situation.
Hope everyone can also share with us....

Thank you for sharing this tips to us, this is what I am doing now even though seeing the market continue to falls really breaks our heart and our pocket too. I will be more positive and will divert my attention to other things that can also give me good profit soon.
perhaps by trying to trade altcoin to multiply the bitcoin and cover the losses
26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

I completely agree with you, follow your rules and do not panic. You should always look at things positively. Take it as an invaluable experience in your life.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

When the price of market crash or decrease don't panic we need to be calm, a positive mind, hope, patient, risk taker and also faith because it will go back again wait until that they happen, you will be more positive and will divert my attention to other things that can also give me good profit soon.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

Now the normal position of the market, because it can not always be the maximum cost, now people are beginning to EN masse and buy it, think about who will buy bitcoin when it costs $ 20,000.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"