Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

Looking through the whitepaper it's good to see the tiered access levels and I'm glad there in no KYC to start with, that can be such a turn off right at the start

No one likes KYC a lot of conspiracy theories and BS about giving out your information even to trusted servers, it's great to know that KYC is not an issue here

Indeed, KYC is a necessary evil for all investors. I'm glad that they decide to start without KYC for the first tier.

KYC is fine. But it should be done in an efficient manner. Its one step closer to getting ICO into regularization also.

I noticed it also that some of the ICO's now requiring a kyc now which is I don't really like because our personal identifications are there and it's really a risk to give it to the company that you don't really know.

At your service
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Looking through the whitepaper it's good to see the tiered access levels and I'm glad there in no KYC to start with, that can be such a turn off right at the start

No one likes KYC a lot of conspiracy theories and BS about giving out your information even to trusted servers, it's great to know that KYC is not an issue here

Indeed, KYC is a necessary evil for all investors. I'm glad that they decide to start without KYC for the first tier.

KYC is fine. But it should be done in an efficient manner. Its one step closer to getting ICO into regularization also.

I noticed it also that some of the ICO's now requiring a kyc now which is I don't really like because our personal identifications are there and it's really a risk to give it to the company that you don't really know.

Yeah I know what you mean but unfortunately as regulations get stricter and stricter, these companies need to maintain compliance procedures. KYC is an annoying part of the process but it is required.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

I observed that after a successful launch of CCI Investor’s Cabinet, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and their  Financial Paper release, ratings for this project have been increasing on various ICO listing sites like foundico & icobench, this is the kind of news that would make and investors day great

the overall idea is awesome and with a positive rating, i think a lot of investors will see potential in this project, i truly hope the current state of the market doesn't affect their plans

Did somebody check the ico review rating for this project? That too from different sites. As far as I find, all have positive reviews with high rating. Send like we are in very nice project.

Ya first thing I do it gives a pretty good baseline I never fully trust ico review sites as they tend to be a bit shady and you never know which ones to fully trust really but it’s a great starting point

Normally I don't look often at rating sites, only for the first overview. Since you mentioned the good ratings, can you share a link, please.

yeah, most of the time i don't search for product rating unless they are from a trusted source because i believe they can be totally made up, but when they are from trusted link i have every reason to believe it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

Yeah I know what you mean but unfortunately as regulations get stricter and stricter, these companies need to maintain compliance procedures. KYC is an annoying part of the process but it is required.

Y think it’s just a matter of fact of what we will have to deal with as regulations start to come online hopefully they will have tiers of kyc so that people don’t need to prove kyc just to invest a hundred bucks for instance or maybe just basic kyc
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

Any restrictions on payments that I can receive through a referral link?
The only restriction is that investors from US have to be certified.
That you ment to say we will get referral benefits if someone is investing here by using my referral link?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

I observed that after a successful launch of CCI Investor’s Cabinet, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and their  Financial Paper release, ratings for this project have been increasing on various ICO listing sites like foundico & icobench, this is the kind of news that would make and investors day great

the overall idea is awesome and with a positive rating, i think a lot of investors will see potential in this project, i truly hope the current state of the market doesn't affect their plans

Did somebody check the ico review rating for this project? That too from different sites. As far as I find, all have positive reviews with high rating. Send like we are in very nice project.

It's a nice idea hence we should expect nothing short of good in their reviews. I personally will love a platform like this cause I have tried learning both forex and crypto trading but haven't been successful with the goal.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

Without KYC, it will easier for users to register, without much should do and also, that's what mostly people love. It's simple but so secure. So, no wonder why they are interested in this project. Hopefully the sale will get decent results.

It is surely much easier for people to buy/register without doing the KYC. I always hate that part. I love how some coins are not doing the KYC part. This will definitely benefit the team of the coin in the sales.
As I understand the platform cares about the convenience of its participants, so they decided to avoid the KYC.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

That you ment to say we will get referral benefits if someone is investing here by using my referral link?
For each investment made via your referral link you will get a reward of 5% of the invested amount in CCI Tokens after ICO ends.
Pasolnaning

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

Hi guys! If your idea is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

What kind of certification do US investors need to provide to be allowed to participate in the CCI tokensale? Is it stricter than if you were an investor from any other country?
In traditional investment scenarios, an accredited investor is defined as a person or entity who meets certain requirements as defined in Regulation D of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations. It's easier for investors from other countries.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

What kind of certification do US investors need to provide to be allowed to participate in the CCI tokensale? Is it stricter than if you were an investor from any other country?
In traditional investment scenarios, an accredited investor is defined as a person or entity who meets certain requirements as defined in Regulation D of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations. It's easier for investors from other countries.

Okay thanks for clarifiying, I know this is normally the case I just wondered if it worked differently for CCO. It’s good to see you are taking SEC rulings into account and designing your token sale around this. Some projects just completely ban Us investors from participating in their token sales.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Cool, no deposit or withdrawal fees. All profits (if any) stay with us :-)
You do not often have that, most investment companies charge hefty fees
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
The accumulated profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

Trader's information will be open and available for platform users.

https://i.imgur.com/hJiNDHa.png
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

From an article I saw on telegram link I see that this project aims to help proficient traders who dont have direct access to large asset memento there's were this project comes in to critically select credible and determined crypto traders to give them opportunities to deliver. Great strategy here.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

I doubt that, I understand transaction can be free but what I don't agree with is the fact that withdrawal is free, how will they make money for maintenance of the platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

I doubt that, I understand transaction can be free but what I don't agree with is the fact that withdrawal is free, how will they make money for maintenance of the platform

please read the post above of  yours. cybercapitalinvest has explained everything exactly. and in the first posting of this thread it is synonymous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: