Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51407 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

Have you ever looked at the financial paper? I find the graphics on page 6 very exciting. Who would have thought that without initial capital, you could only make losses for months. and with 8 million initial capital, there are profits from the beginning. I really hope they reach the 8 million in the ICO :-)

What's the current level of the ICO? Is the 8 million the softcap level. sorry for my questions been out of here for some days so lost track.. Financial paper different from whitepaper right?

15 mil CCI tokens is the softcap level. Now they are at 8.75 mil. With about 20 days to go for the pre-sale to close, 7 mil is an easy reach. However market needs to support.

Do they need to hit softcap during the pre sale? Some projects do this because if they don’t raise it in the presale they don’t have enough funds to continue the sales. What is conversion for 8.75 CCI into fiat?

I suppose there is no need to hit the softcap in the Pre-Sale. The conversion into FIAT is a bit complicated, because Private sale the price was 0.1 $ / CCI Token and increased to 0.12$. The have earned approx 0.87 million$ so far.

That's not too shabby, they have only been running the token sale for about a week. Hopefully they can continue to raise the funds so that they can develop their project properly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Have you ever looked at the financial paper? I find the graphics on page 6 very exciting. Who would have thought that without initial capital, you could only make losses for months. and with 8 million initial capital, there are profits from the beginning. I really hope they reach the 8 million in the ICO :-)

What's the current level of the ICO? Is the 8 million the softcap level. sorry for my questions been out of here for some days so lost track.. Financial paper different from whitepaper right?

15 mil CCI tokens is the softcap level. Now they are at 8.75 mil. With about 20 days to go for the pre-sale to close, 7 mil is an easy reach. However market needs to support.

Normally, I would agree with you. but at the moment it is really hard to complete an ICO successfully. Virtually all small investors stay away from the market and the big investors have probably made a lot of losses this year
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Normally, I would agree with you. but at the moment it is really hard to complete an ICO successfully. Virtually all small investors stay away from the market and the big investors have probably made a lot of losses this year

Good projects are good projects regardless of market conditions I keep hearing the industry is dieing because eth and btc are low.... no ICOs will just need more eth than before and people will buy it with lower priced eth till the price changes and it shifts back on both sides
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

It's half way through... Quite impressive.. Market support is greatly needed at this time... When market goes to 250$ or above we should see an improvement in investment I think

Yeah. Once the market improves we should see the progress bar getting updated daily. Lot of individuals are interested in this project.

Looks like some positive news started coming for Crypto. ETH is in green today for a change. I hope ETH done its low for this year now.

Exactly, today showed some really good sign for ETH. I hope everything changes from here on. I believe investors will be confident about investing when the market starts picking up.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

Yes, you are actually right and the CCI team knows this as well so they provided not just a video but one which looks more like a movie, lol. It is highly enjoyable and comprehensive at the same time.

Ya more projects like this need to understand that doing videos is such a great way to get some attention more so than just randomly posting articles or tweeting videos are worth a lot more to investors minds.

I agree, In order to get more exposures and attentions of possible investors they can create more interesting videos about the project and post it on their social medias so everyone can see it.

yeah, a lot of investor will want to be sure they understand a project before investing and video will do such kind of job efficiently

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

8.75 mil raised is a greater percentage of the softcap and there are still some days remaining. The fall in eth price isn’t a problem. It gives the investors opportunity to get more CCI at a discount. I expect more investors coming in within the few days remaining.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sheth Adam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

Good evening
im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

It's half way through... Quite impressive.. Market support is greatly needed at this time... When market goes to 250$ or above we should see an improvement in investment I think

Yeah. Once the market improves we should see the progress bar getting updated daily. Lot of individuals are interested in this project.

Looks like some positive news started coming for Crypto. ETH is in green today for a change. I hope ETH done its low for this year now.

Exactly, today showed some really good sign for ETH. I hope everything changes from here on. I believe investors will be confident about investing when the market starts picking up.

I am very optimistic that we will start a run tomorrow, similar to last year. This should also benefit CCI, as it is easier to find investors in a bull market
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

Good evening
im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno

i will advise you do a lot of research and fact finding because not all that glitters are gold so make sure you invest in a project that haspotentials and you should also know that you can get rich instantly it takes some process which will result to time

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Yeah CCI tokens can actually be used on the platform. They are not only a representative of the companies speculative value by traders, they serve an actual purpose.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Yeah CCI tokens can actually be used on the platform. They are not only a representative of the companies speculative value by traders, they serve an actual purpose.

Ya it’s important to have multiple functions for tokens like this that way they are solidly supported and have a good usage that keeps value stable
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

Ya it’s important to have multiple functions for tokens like this that way they are solidly supported and have a good usage that keeps value stable

Lots of project token is just for trading on exchanges reason why most fail, CCI already has in place lots of avenue on how to keep their token valuable.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

Yeah, It's like maintaining the platform at the same time their tokens, Doing this strategy will really going to make the project grow stable that will bring success to everyone of us.

At your service
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:43:28 AM

I'm glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better projects out there.

Ya same I think the projects got a hell of an idea I think it has some solid legs but only if they can keep the performance up and the protection reserve holds safety as well
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

I'm glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better projects out there.

Ya same I think the projects got a hell of an idea I think it has some solid legs but only if they can keep the performance up and the protection reserve holds safety as well
its true securing funds got risky these days, but there are also latest way of securing funds!
but i'm hoping CCI Dev team can surely make use of an large portion to Create Secure environment for INVESTORS AND TRADERS from the money rised from ICO!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

If CCI offering guaranteed profit from trading, then many people would love to invest in this project. But only consistent performance will give investor confidence.
Darrell-Hopkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this project is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

Have been seeing many supporters about this project and I can’t keep quiet cause CCI has more potential to be the top coin even in a bear market and not affected by BTC market price. you know why cause in recent days it has proven it has a great team and community plus a profitable usecase. I believe that the admins are working strongly with upcoming listings and news. Keep up team CCI.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
lund-todd

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

Good night  best plan.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:57:23 AM

Lots of project token is just for trading on exchanges reason why most fail, CCI already has in place lots of avenue on how to keep their token valuable.

What is the token used for aside from paying for services? I can't seem to access the whitepaper to validate.
I honestly like that they do not charge a fee for withdrawals and I think that is an important bit if you plan to daily trade.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: