Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.

I saw the announcement on the website. This is a great offer for all investors. At the current rate, it is an additional bonus of 135.5% if you pay with ETH.

So this offer is also applicable for people who Invested earlier? Or only for new investors? I am sorry if I misunderstood something.

No, it's not correct. I got exactly what they are saying. At this moment ETH price is too much down. So they are charging us 1 ETH = 430$.
For example.
Current CCI price is 0.12$, so as per their calculation 430$ ÷0.12= 3583 CCI tokens.
This is current calculation if I am not wrong. CCI admin can reply us on it.
you're right!!
CCI Started its ICO when Eth was holding around 430$ and ICOs basically Calculate the price on ETH=X Tokens, where X is the Number of total token that could be brought with 1 eth!
So that time Investors brought 3583CCI at 430$, but now you get 3583 tokens at below 200$!
that could be Bad for Early Adopters!
So CCI Came with an solution and made fixed the rate of CCI at 0.12$!
thus its fair for both Early and New Investors!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.

Yeah CCI tokens can actually be used on the platform. They are not only a representative of the companies speculative value by traders, they serve an actual purpose.

Ya it’s important to have multiple functions for tokens like this that way they are solidly supported and have a good usage that keeps value stable

Lots of project token is just for trading on exchanges reason why most fail, CCI already has in place lots of avenue on how to keep their token valuable.

What is the token used for aside from paying for services? I can't seem to access the whitepaper to validate.
I honestly like that they do not charge a fee for withdrawals and I think that is an important bit if you plan to daily trade.
CCI Token will allow token holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform. If you can't access the WP, we would suggest you check the Financial Paper we have prepared for the investors - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf

Oh okay that is a nice way to keep hodling the token. Thank you for the whitepaper link, the button on the site is not responding however all other papers are accessible.
I seen about their benefits but still I didn't understand how? I mean how they are eligible for weekly share by trading platform?
For instance, $20,000,000 raised on ICO will correspond to 100,000,000 of CCI Tokens sold.
Initially, we are going to put 40% of the investments ($8,000,000) into the trading pot and our traders will start to generate profit. Let’s take 10% daily profit as an example, this equates to $800,000 per day made by our professional traders.
30% of this profit which is equal to $240,000 is spread among CCI Token Holders.
Now, let’s say an investor has bought 100,000 CCI Tokens, which will guarantee them 0.1% of a total profit share.
$240,000*0.001=$240.

This means that the owner of 100,000 CCI Tokens will be getting progressive profit starting at $240 per day.

Please check the Share of Profit section(last page) of our Financial Paper - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf

that is a very nice calculation. and of course very optimistic. If you take today's ETH price to buy 100,000 tokens, you have taken your investment in less than a month. And then you only make profits. Very tempting

Thats true. Todays ETH price is very very low which we have not seen in the last 1 year. Green market for 2 -3 days might change the peoples psychology. People will move into investments like the project CCI.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

I saw the announcement on the website. This is a great offer for all investors. At the current rate, it is an additional bonus of 135.5% if you pay with ETH.

So this offer is also applicable for people who Invested earlier? Or only for new investors? I am sorry if I misunderstood something.

No, it's not correct. I got exactly what they are saying. At this moment ETH price is too much down. So they are charging us 1 ETH = 430$.
For example.
Current CCI price is 0.12$, so as per their calculation 430$ ÷0.12= 3583 CCI tokens.
This is current calculation if I am not wrong. CCI admin can reply us on it.

This is precisely the nice aspect of this project and team is very investor friendly and doing all favors in all aspects irrespective of market conditions.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lifelreris

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value
\

This is quite bullish on their part lol  Grin Grin Truth be told it sends a kind of confidence boost to the investors, but really I think $Eth price will come to that with time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

I applaud this move, it is a great way of preventing your investors from getting burned by the current market crisis. You have really displayed yourself as being a project that cares about its users. World class!!!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?
Users will be getting their payouts according to the investment plans chosen. 5% of generated profit by the platform will go to Trading Capital increase, 30% will to go Token Holders, 40% to Users and rest will be kept by CCI.

I love the trading capital increase, it will help strengthen the capital base of the brand and further solidify the investment plans and also for the fact that token holders are been blessed with incentives will give them the urge to hold on to the tokens, which will also give the tokens the needed value that it deserves, i see you've done your homework very well
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

I applaud this move, it is a great way of preventing your investors from getting burned by the current market crisis. You have really displayed yourself as being a project that cares about its users. World class!!!

I wish to see Ethereum get to that value. Then we will see the real value of our returns. But this rate that was fixed because of the market was really  thoughtful of you guys.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value

You’re right. It a way of protecting investor against changes in Eth price. So a fall or rise in the price of Eth in the exchange market wouldn’t affect the amount of tokens you would get. I think is a good thing the team understands the market.

Does this mean the value of CCI equivalent to 1 ETH will be brought at $430?
I had similar question in mind, I really don’t understand the aspect of investing 1 Eth and getting tokens worth $430.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

Is 1eth the minimum one can invest with?
ruide

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

Wow! Because of the Eth price keep falling we have a chance now to grab more CCI! This is another great deal for the investors and I know all them will going to like it.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

That's just it. Where things look negative, you have to see the positives and see how you can take advantage of these situations. For 1 ETH you get a lot of CCI so it's an ideal time really
sverdiacon

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:35:49 AM

Good night
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:39:18 AM

Ya it’s good to see people realizing that even in down economy theirs things to look forward to making smart investment is more needed than ever
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.
it sure is an perfect time for investment!
when market grows projects like CCI will defienitly grow to beyond to Beyond!
Even if Market doesn't rise anytime soon you still get profit from CCI!
that makes is the best profitable investment RIGHT NOW!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: