Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION BITCOIN BBS  (Read 14821 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 01:34:39 PM

Waaaaait a minue. Hold up. Who was this letter supposed to be for? I mean, who was the troll target? Yeah, I fell for it, but if it was supposed to be for me, how the hell did the troll, without really knowing me, know that the idea of someone's overly religious parents sending them to a Christian re-education camp would fuck with me the most? Are there that many others on this forum that get disturbed by that?

The letter may be toward you,/ but in no way is she a troll. Anybody who believes she's a troll is either a troll or fucked up in the head. The next person that claims she's a troll, best offer up proof.

Careful now...

Clarify your post via a PM to me, Rassah, if there's something I should be aware of. Thank you, bud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 12:30:27 AM

Hello. Everyone here has been very nice.  Let me assure you that none of this was your fault.  Please don't be mad at me.  My time at the treatment center will be very good for me.  Each day I will try very hard to do better.  Several of you have been mean, but still I will pray for you.  Another chance to get better is just what I need.  Very few days go by when I do not pray very hard, but still I seem to keep getting into trouble.  Even now, when I was just trying to help someone else.  People everywhere have it worse than me though, so it's okay.  One day when I am done my treatment I will work hard to help people again.  Never doubt it! I've been through too much to give up now.  Eek, it looks like I'm out of time.  So long!

Somebody better tell me quick what this sweet little girl did so terribly wrong that her dad has to put her into an institution. I'm now armed with three giant pineapples.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 12:36:13 AM

Hello. Everyone here has been very nice.  Let me assure you that none of this was your fault.  Please don't be mad at me.  My time at the treatment center will be very good for me.  Each day I will try very hard to do better.  Several of you have been mean, but still I will pray for you.  Another chance to get better is just what I need.  Very few days go by when I do not pray very hard, but still I seem to keep getting into trouble.  Even now, when I was just trying to help someone else.  People everywhere have it worse than me though, so it's okay.  One day when I am done my treatment I will work hard to help people again.  Never doubt it! I've been through too much to give up now.  Eek, it looks like I'm out of time.  So long!

Somebody better tell me quick what this sweet little girl did so terribly wrong that her dad has to put her into an institution. I'm now armed with three giant pineapples.

Someone tell me what was wrong with that message, and why it had to be deleted, because this is what I was told

THE HACKERS WHO VIOLATED AYN'S BBS ACCOUNT SOMEHOW ERASED HER PREVIOUS COMMUNICATIONS, SO I HAVE NO CHOICE TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS IN THIS MATTER ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF AYNS RECENT DECISION TO ABUSE THE FAREWELL TIME I ALLOTTED HER.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 12:49:01 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2011, 01:07:40 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Someone tell me what was wrong with that message, and why it had to be deleted, because this is what I was told

THE HACKERS WHO VIOLATED AYN'S BBS ACCOUNT SOMEHOW ERASED HER PREVIOUS COMMUNICATIONS, SO I HAVE NO CHOICE TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS IN THIS MATTER ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF AYNS RECENT DECISION TO ABUSE THE FAREWELL TIME I ALLOTTED HER.

Why dose he refer to a forum as a BBS? What hacker erased her previous communications? How did she abuse her farewell time? You have 5 minutes to coin your farewell address, Ayn. 6 minutes later he reenters her room and she's still typing? WTF?Huh I'm getting another pineapple.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 12:53:46 AM

Why dose he refer to a forum as a BBS? What hacker erased her previous communications? How did she abuse her farewell time? You have 5 minutes to coin your farewell address, Ayn. 6 minutes later he reenters her room and she's still typing? WTF?Huh I'm getting another pineapple.

Bulletin Board System. We post bulletins on this board. Though now they're called posts on a forum. BBSes died out back in the 90's.
My guess is that the masons that got her to "sacrifice" one of her ponies made her delete all of the PMs they sent to her, too (the ones with instructions on how to do the sacrifice). So, either she is in on the trolling, and that is some REALLY weird shit, or she was just that delusional/drunk, and that is likewise some REALLY weird shit.
And I have NO idea how she abused that time. Dad never answered that one.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 01:08:52 AM

What is it with the Bitcoin forum that attracts all the mentally retarded folks that roam around the interwebz?

First came the SA trolls and now religious furries(both groups probably interlap...) Roll Eyes
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 01:13:58 AM

Bulletin Board System. We post bulletins on this board. Though now they're called posts on a forum. BBSes died out back in the 90's.
My guess is that the masons that got her to "sacrifice" one of her ponies made her delete all of the PMs they sent to her, too (the ones with instructions on how to do the sacrifice). So, either she is in on the trolling, and that is some REALLY weird shit, or she was just that delusional/drunk, and that is likewise some REALLY weird shit.
And I have NO idea how she abused that time. Dad never answered that one.

Is there any way that the admin(s) here can check the logs and simply lets us know that an outside communication was made to her? I'm not asking what was said and/or by whom. Or even if she erased it. I just want to know if this part is true.

The answer should provide us whether she is a troll or not, or was trolled.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 01:19:30 AM

What is it with the Bitcoin forum that attracts all the mentally retarded folks that roam around the interwebz?

First came the SA trolls and now religious furries(both groups probably interlap...) Roll Eyes

It was religious VERSUS furries. If (when) the groups overlap, it's very not pretty (Though at times very hilarious. Or tragic.  Or tragically hilarious.).
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 01:45:38 AM

I'm not sure whether the messageboard software here gives the admins the capacity to access PMs (I know that it can be done in vBulletin with the addition of a simple command) .  It would certainly be interesting to know what PMs were sent from and received by that account, though I realise the admins would have an ethical issue with accessing that information.

That said, a really good troll would have multiple accounts anyway so sending a PM from one account to another wouldn't be a problem.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:55:34 AM

Yep, turns out troll after all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45324.msg542416#msg542416

Very expertly played sir (or mam)!
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:27:51 PM

I started typing up a response but this quote really stands by itself.

What, indeed
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 05:05:48 PM

I started typing up a response but this quote really stands by itself.

What, indeed

+1
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 01:01:01 AM

So the original post in this thread is just an attempt to troll people or that pony girl is really being sent to a molestation camp again?

edit:nvm, i'm reading the linked posts, it's clearing thing up

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

Bump so the newbies in this space would have something funny to read, with an added benefit of sig campaigners to weigh in so to earn bling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: