Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason to stay in this bear market.  (Read 664 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

You can always wait for the market price to grow and just stay calm in order to avoid losing your coins, that is the reason there are successful traders in the market.

The main difference is that the successful traders have enough patience to wait for the market to recover because they have enough funds aside to sustain themselves in their private lives. Most people here tend to invest more than they should, or some times even go all in, which is almost a guaranteed way to panic sell on the way down. If you have all your money parked in crypto and it keeps tanking hard, which it has been this year, there is no way to avoid panic selling. People see their hard earned money vaporize on a daily basis, selling is for them an escape from this torture -- torture that they have only themselves to blame for....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

I agree with your post. In crypto market it is pretty normal for a market to take a blow upside down, it gives an opportunities to take a partake while the market is down by buying a crypto assets for a cheap price and that's what smart people intends to do. Only weak hands cannot agree with this because they just dumped without thinking that a market will always bounce back from a downfall whatever happens.
Yeah we all know that bitcoin price is so volatile that anything could happen in the coming days. Today the market is not good but we should be patient and cool. Forget about the current situation for some time. When the price grows more then you can take decision about your holding but till that time don’t be panic and hold your coins a little more.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

my only reason to stay in the market is because I do not want to get a loss, so I'll keep holding and wait for the price to go up again and I'm sure someday the price will definitely go up again and I'll get a profit
Exactly your expectation is true because everyone expectation is profit so no one is sell this time. But some peoples are buying more Crypto this dip. It is also best way to earn more profit in future. Majority of the peoples are afraid in this bear market but few are still this believe the Crypto so I hope Many of them stay in forever.
Everyone should think like this and not those panicking. Look at the market now, after hitting the top its slowly dumping again but it doesn't mean it will not grow anymore. Patience really help hodlers to become more confident so better to have it or else your money will surely gone if you make any action during dump market.
In my opinion the reason to stay in this bearish market is that the price is very low for selling and if you have some coins and you sell them to day you will definitely loses your money. It is far better to stay for some time because the price is growing day by day and in the near future you can make good profit from your coins. If you do not need cash for your daily needs, then you should not sell holding for low price. Just need wait and nothing more.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

I really like these reasons, I still see the big potential of bitcoin that waited to be unrevealed, for now people still hesitate to invest because the market still very volatile and the news tgat exchanges keep on being hacked, if more government ready to accept bitcoin, it will be very easy for bitcoin to rise, but I am sure in the future people will be able to see the bitcoin potential, I stay in the bear market because I believe in btc, and for me the price still good, so this bear market doesn't destroy my spirit to keep on holding
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

Better to stay here in cryptovurrency because I believe it will survive for sure. It need only few months to back again what the market cap in december 2017 and after few years it will become very high the price or better than the current price right now.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

The main reason to say in this market is simple, if you want to get your money back then you need to stay, it is that simple, I'm not going to sell because I know the market is going to recover eventually and I'm not going to miss all those profits just because I was not patient enough to keep holding.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

The main reason to say in this market is simple, if you want to get your money back then you need to stay, it is that simple, I'm not going to sell because I know the market is going to recover eventually and I'm not going to miss all those profits just because I was not patient enough to keep holding.
That is the simple reason that everyone have to hold their bitcoin at any situation.If they want their money back they need to wait until the market gets recovered and start making profits.Don't get confused or in a hurry while investing on the bitcoins then you will lose everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

We are in a bear but still there's  a lot of reason why you should stay, and I listed some of those good things to stay calm and why you need to trust this market again.

1. Cryptocurrency can bounce back high in this current dump because of its own technology. the potential growth of this market is still 101%.

2. Bear market is normal, and if you look at any market after the dump there will always a rebound, where its possible to make a new all time high.

3. Now why some countries make bitcoin legal? Why some big personality invest in some project? Well, its simply because they saw a great potential for this cryptomarket, and you should too.

This may not help you to stay calm and stop panicking but try to imagine the market five years from now. Any thoughts why people should stay in this market?
I wish the newbie into cryptocurrencies will understand this. Bitcoin is very volatile and it cannot really stay in  one market condition for a very long time. The bearish market will soon be over and the bullish market will resume. If you want to invest now is the right time to do that.
kudryas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

The first reason you need to stay in this market is the knowledge that this tech will rule the world in the future. The second one would be the loss that you'll experience because of pulling out when your coins are down. Just sit down, grab a popcorn and wait.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

Not all of the cryptocurrency can bounce back to 101% it doesn't matter what is the technology behind that particular altcoins most of the PD, useless and scam coins die during the bear market that makes their volume so low that they got delisted to an exchange but that assurance belongs to bitcoin always if you hold some bitcoins then we have the reason to stay during this bear market.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Crypto currency market is always volatile and anything can happen at any time. The current market trend of Bitcoin and other crypto currency price are just normal and it will recover soon. The poits you have mentioned are true and I agree with that. The are so many reasons for a crypto market to boom or to get down to the earth and no one can predict what will the market be tomorrow perfectly.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kudryas

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

Crypto currency market is always volatile and anything can happen at any time. The current market trend of Bitcoin and other crypto currency price are just normal and it will recover soon. The poits you have mentioned are true and I agree with that. The are so many reasons for a crypto market to boom or to get down to the earth and no one can predict what will the market be tomorrow perfectly.

All of that is true but in the end what gives me hope and determination to stay in crypto is the fact that this blockchain technology is really good thing and I believe that it will change the way we live. I've got no doubts about that.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

We are in a bear but still there's  a lot of reason why you should stay, and I listed some of those good things to stay calm and why you need to trust this market again.

1. Cryptocurrency can bounce back high in this current dump because of its own technology. the potential growth of this market is still 101%.

2. Bear market is normal, and if you look at any market after the dump there will always a rebound, where its possible to make a new all time high.

3. Now why some countries make bitcoin legal? Why some big personality invest in some project? Well, its simply because they saw a great potential for this cryptomarket, and you should too.

This may not help you to stay calm and stop panicking but try to imagine the market five years from now. Any thoughts why people should stay in this market?

The market is volatile so you can always expect for the market price to either pump or dump depending on the season and that is the reason why you should hold your coins in tougher times just like today.

onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

It doesnt sound very smart  to dump your coins now that the market is already showing signs of oa recovery.Bitcoin gained up to 10 percent today
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Crypto currency market is always volatile and anything can happen at any time.
Correct, this is why many have been expressing their speculations in positive manner and others remained bullish despite the fact that its hard to endure the corrections mostly for newbies.
The current market trend of Bitcoin and other crypto currency price are just normal and it will recover soon.

The recovery has started and some believed that this is it for the bullish trend.
The are so many reasons for a crypto market to boom or to get down to the earth and no one can predict what will the market be tomorrow perfectly.
No one can perfectly predict what will happen but with some points and keys given there can be an accurate one.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

The first reason you need to stay in this market is the knowledge that this tech will rule the world in the future. The second one would be the loss that you'll experience because of pulling out when your coins are down. Just sit down, grab a popcorn and wait.
It's not only we are very concerned with the price,  instead we will hope for a better future for this technology who tried to simplify our works and helping us to be more productive individuals. But people won't realize such thing and keep moaning once market is down.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

The market is just volatile and we can still expect for the price of bitcoins to grow even more, there is no reason for you to sell your coins at the lowest price because the market is just giving time for people to have the time to invest while the price is still low.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

The market is just volatile and we can still expect for the price of bitcoins to grow even more, there is no reason for you to sell your coins at the lowest price because the market is just giving time for people to have the time to invest while the price is still low.

That would be a great opportunity for every trader to have more chances to grab lesser value for every promising coins. It would be an extreme pumps of cryptocurrency, when it continues to grow even more this year. Right now were approaching towards the tip of bear and bull, so keep your eyes close to your blockfolio. Don't be too excited yet, or instead share encouraging thoughts rather than giving negative reviews on bitcoin and other cryptos.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

Actually we are not in bearish market for now as we are above the 7000 $
If it breaks down here we will start to think that we are in a bearish market.
I hope its going to end this agust until mtgox starts to dump.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
BitRentXx

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

really, for three reasons that make a lot of people survive. I think those who complain and stop their interest in the world of cryptpcurrency will feel the loss and regret next year. indeed this bearish trend is very long, but if we are smart, we can take advantage of the circumstances that occur now and make it an advantage for the future.
can you tell me how to do it?
to be honest this time i was a bit start confusion and a little frustrating, i want to sell all my BTC assets but i still hesitate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: