Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of the market now?  (Read 973 times)
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

I'm not worried but has a bit of disappointment because I sold some of my BTC at a very low price and I have to due to need of cash. I'm still hopeful and has trust in btc that it will recover in time. More patience.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

Some good news coming. Facebook decided allow adversiting crypto, and hope google will made the same. I think in the August we will see another big bullish market  Roll Eyes
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

yes of course I am very afraid of the current market price conditions because the condition is unstable and tend to always do the price reduction and make a lot of people lose.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?

I am not afraid of the market and i am very comfortable on investing right now because the market prices are currently decreasing so we can guarantee to earn profit when the market goes back to normal.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

No, I`m not afraid even though the price of all coins in the market is falling, its because I know is normal things happen in the crypto world, but after awhile the price will back to its normal place, that why instead of  getting worried our self take this time as good opportunity to by many good coins in a lower price and sell it, when the price is back to normal,and in that way we can have a good income in the future.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

I think the market now is very unstable, a lot of investors are afraid of the market, the price also keep on falling down and until now there are no sign it's going to recover and the next financial crisis can make the price fall down again, so people now are more careful to put their investment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

May be or may not be. Crypto currency market is unique and the recession will not affect the price of it I think but somewhat it may affect but a least percentage I hope. The current bleeding market worries me a lot and I seriously doubt whether it will recover or not, just need to wait for few weeks to see the situation and if it bounce back then it is good for the whole crypto market.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

The falling market is normal and will also be stable again, do not be afraid so you decide to sell, when the market falls is the right time to buy. The market is sure to come back and the profits we will get.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

Why do we want to afraid because this is normally happens in the market. All are expect this situation this is not a new one. But the price goes continusouly decreasing would make people to get panic. But dont worry about current situation surely the market will recover soon. Once the price starts to increase no one stop the growth. Matket will return from july or it will take some time but dont loose your faith in the market. Lets wait with patience.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

No I love it. Warren Buffet said when other people are afraid be brave and when others are brave be afraid. When bitcoin was 20k all time high I was afraid of a bubble burst and we see what happened afterwards. I am now in love with the price and see that it can only go up from here.

Yeah it may fall a bit more but in the long run this is a great price to buy. A bit down or a bit up but anything around these prices are perfect prices to buy for me. I will keep trying to save up more money to buy even more until it rises back up.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

I'm not worried about the market right now, that's normal because crypto is unstable and the future will be good again. Take the positive side because in the market decline there is an advantage.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

yes of course I am very afraid of the current market price conditions because the condition is unstable and tend to always do the price reduction and make a lot of people lose.
I do not think that there is any need to worry about the market, but we need to be careful, we should invest our money in bitcoin when we realize that it is more safe to do so. I think that we can do that very easily if we are studying the market regularly and getting suggestions from the expert who have a log of experience in trading bitcoin and other altcoins.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

I do not think that there is any need to worry about the market, but we need to be careful, we should invest our money in bitcoin when we realize that it is more safe to do so. I think that we can do that very easily if we are studying the market regularly and getting suggestions from the expert who have a log of experience in trading bitcoin and other altcoins.

It's reassuring watching the positive views of the people who have been in the crypto space for a long time. They didn't waiver when the price of bitcoin lost 90% of its value way back years ago because they believe in the technology and it would be more adopted in the future. It may have lose 2/3 of its value already from its all time high but then there are still so many people who believe in it and it is evident by the number of people who visit this forum every day. Adoption is also growing and the price is slowly recovering.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

That's the key, every moment we place our investment we should continue to study the market, so we can always adopt each changes that is happening inside, many failures comes from bad timing, people who invest when the hype is going are those who caught in the middle, if they only study deeper for sure they will be able to find solutions from whatever movements that the market will bring them.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

That's the key, every moment we place our investment we should continue to study the market, so we can always adopt each changes that is happening inside, many failures comes from bad timing, people who invest when the hype is going are those who caught in the middle, if they only study deeper for sure they will be able to find solutions from whatever movements that the market will bring them.
Market keeps on moving ups and downs unpredictability. If we understand how this market performs, what causes volatility, how to manage risks, and what's the right strategy to use, then it would put us at ease that we can face challenges constructively. It may not be easy because we're dealing an unstable market, but I believe if we are committed, have a positive outlook, take a look back to what's our purpose, and keep persistency, it can help us be more productive and grow maturely in the market. More learnings, more good and bad experiences, more failures, take all these as motivation to keep going.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

Yes it will affect it but it will be in a good way, when the next economic crisis happens people are going to finally realize the fiat they are holding is not worth anything and they will do anything they can to obtain something that maintain its purchase power, gold and silver will be in extremely high demand but I think cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will be in high demand as well like what we have seen in the local economic crisis of some countries already.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Seasonal trader are not afraid to invest now because they have weight the market.  Bitcoin is going to recover and if you can gather courage now to invest you will make good money in days or months to come.  I don't think we should invest without knowledge and putting money into something we have little knowledge on is not good.
Obviously, seasonal traders are not always bothered about the market movement since the market movement is where they get huge profit from anyway compared to normal investors. However, I really do not see why any investor should be afraid in this market simply because of the downtrend.

No matter how long the downtrend lasts, it will not last forever, and there will always be the chance for those who are smart enough to get in at a very good value which is the greatest thing I see about it.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

Economic crisis does not affect negative in digital market because it is decentralized system but rather the crisis will cause great demand because investors would really love to put their money in it because of the tax free system. The crisis for us is not good because the income remain but the fund that enter into our pockets is decreasing badly and with this reason we better enter in decentralised system.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

i was more fear about bad news which is can ruin bitcoin price rather than economy global because i think economy global won't have an effect for development of cryptocurrencies and i think digital era has begin when people consider digital asset as part of their wealth so even though we are pretty near to crisis but in my opinion the demand for cryptocurrencies will still high
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

i was more fear about bad news which is can ruin bitcoin price rather than economy global because i think economy global won't have an effect for development of cryptocurrencies and i think digital era has begin when people consider digital asset as part of their wealth so even though we are pretty near to crisis but in my opinion the demand for cryptocurrencies will still high
I myself never afraid of the market, but still remain too much careful, Although i was too much sure about the bitcoin price that it can recover its price in no time, but still i tried myself to remain careful because no one know about the market and anything can happen. Therefore i divided my investment in to different place so as to make my investment a little safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: