Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:05:37 AM

We can’t just force the skeptics to become instant believers. I think people like to take their own pace when it comes to accepting change. I remember no one forcing to me to use the internet. I simply started browsing and emailing because I realized I needed to do it. I needed it for working and communicating with friends and family. I’d like to believe that it would be the same for digital currencies. People will get tired of high transaction fees, inadequate bank services and the concept of not having control of their money. For sure they will see the light and appreciate bitcoin and the amazing technology behind it.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

It is hard to change their view to Crypto World but if we give effort and time to realize them the advantages of crypto they will know that it is a good thing that happen in the world. Maybe conduct education about crypto currency, so that they will know many things about crypto, and how to earn from it.
Bearks71

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

I by no means attempt to convince everybody, because most of the people are scared off even more. i will inform you about my achievements, show my investments and let you know how I performed it. If someone is involved, i am glad to assist him to make investments.
euronine897

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:16:41 AM

Bold thread and very useful to the crypto world and for it's survival and this is the only thing that is not happening behalf of the cryptocurrencies and there community to make the path for a smoother future for cryptocurrencies and for well being of investors and traders. One the main reasons that Bitcoin and other currencies face these kind of price drops is due to the public view so by changing that a big difference can be done

spartaka

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

People views are already changing. When I started all my relatives were against it but now when they see my progress, they all are liking crypto.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

This can  only be done with the help of media. Online promotions are already saturated, something will TV and newspaper will help.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

if I am told to change people's views about cryptoccurency where we change negative views to positive cryptoccurency, I will invite them directly into the crypto world because without experiencing we cannot change one's perspective on the crypto world
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Changing someone perspective or view towards something is one of the hardest thing that we could make as a human being. But even though, I have in mind a way on how we could change the public's view of crypto world. Just like me, I was once so negative in the crypto currencies then, but my friend have been turn the table - he made me believe the goodness of crypto and can really change my life. Spreading world widely all the facts regarding the crypto currency community will lead to its continuous growth and may change how people sees its core.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

I believe, that cryptocurrancies could play a huge role in changing the world in a good way. But this is not that interesting story for the mainstream, big dumps are...

avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

A well asked question, i think people has lost so much when it comes to the ITC way of making money. from the erra of MMM and other ponse scheme's that evolved sometime ago, people are scared to loose money that same way. and they also feel that the cryptocurrency is a ponse scheme and the fear of ponse has made them not accept crypto. but i think if people have more information about crypto i think they will learn to accept crypto.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

I just want to believe the major and only way to really change and impact the general public's view about the bitcoin/cryptocurrency is when the government fully accepts the concept of digital currency. Winning the government over is winning the hearts and ears if the general public.
cryptoJTR

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

As we all know it is quite a big challenge to influence someone especially haters to believe into something that they dont have atleast basic understanding and knowledge because they might be close-minded or always believe its just a scam or a fraud. Well, i guess for me the better way to change someone's view regarding  the crypto world is simply showing your progress and portfolio to inspire how to become succesful in this field.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:01:12 AM

I think, the reason why some people look at the crypto negatively is because of poor knolewdge about it. One thing we can do as a community is to make them aware and let them uderstand the the process, technology and the market of Crypto. In that way, they will be able to accept it. One more thing is to spread positive thoughts and news about crypto.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

By disseminating correct information, we can change the wrong view of the public to cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies have now bad image because of scammers and hackers.

xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

To change the public's minds about electronic money, there is no other way to be as fast and effective as all states recognize the legality of Bitcoin. Once this has been approved, the electronic marketplace will be more vibrant than ever, with the value of bitcoin and some altcoin being pushed up quickly. The communication of government information channels will be responsible for making people believe in it.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:58 AM

I think many may be finished to exchange the general public view of crypto. no one may want to this except we the beneficiaries, how we supply ourself in our various society, how we act as change agent and lots of others could speak nicely of cryptocurrencies.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

To change the public's view of cryptocurency, we must at least carry out positive actions that are repeated so that the public can see them. So with that in mind the public can judge that cryptocurency is indeed good and has advantages that deserve to be followed.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

As we all know that public's view about bitcoin is that, it is a scam and many people are believing that this is not good for people;that is why some other countries are banning it. People are influencing bad views about bitcoin because of the news in television and in social media. So what can we do in order to change their views about bitcoin. Let us use the technology as well as the social media to spread out the goodness of bitcoin and lets show them that bitcoin is real and trusted and not a scam.

TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Some people hate it so, we never can change their view but those who are confused we can make their confusion clear and successfully understand them.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Though its not totally necessary for us to change their view as its changing nor accepting crypto world in final will always depend on them. But still, all of us would do things to help them appreciate the innovations that cryptocurrencies has provided.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: