Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

You just need to explain in detail to people what it is and how it works. People are skeptical of bitkin just because they don't understand his technology.
I tried to explain to all my relatives about the importance of Bitcoin at this time. But it seems they do not believe my words. The best way is to advertise Bitcoin on the mass media because most people will believe the news on TV.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stormyblue

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
We can act as advocates; I mean each and everyone of us can help their close relations to better understand Cryptos and the Blockchain. I think some of us were introduced that way.
This will help because the media is now flauded with a lot of positives and negatives and this makes it hard for people to decide what to believe.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

It can not be denied if there is any good there must be hatred that follows. As well as the success of people who play crypto currency, they are also not far from insults and reproaches from some people. They hate crypto currency because they may be jealous of the benefits that we get with this patient. We can actually change the public view of the crypto currency simply by working with other crypto currency players who also benefit from crypto currency to conduct massive demonstrations spreading positive news about crypto currency. I am sure if we really tell the real what we experience when struggling in crypto currency then more and more people who believe in crypto currency.

cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Show them how bitcoin helps  us with our transactions and how do we earn with the help of bitcoin. By showing them some proofs of earning by that, we can provide them some evidence to clear the negative news in the social media.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

Although it may not be that too easy to change the perception or view of some of the persons in our communities, but should keep trying and talking about it. Some of the easier way is by letting them know the real life application of this cryptocurrencies and the huge advantage and stress it saves them when doing transfers along far distances.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

The public view of the crypto world has been changed after bitcoin price falling too much. In January, Many people praised bitcoin on Twitter, Instagram. They were very happy to make some big money. But when they hold for bigger things and Then bitcoin down to 19K TO 7K USD, they sold their coins and they keep spreading bad words about bitcoin. Crypto's volatile is the main reason to make people's trust in FUD. If we want to change the public view then we need to work together to spread the actual good news about the crypto world. I believe they will come again in the crypto industry soon or later. Most of the people/Fudders came in crypto to make a quick money, if we can, we should teach them the exact information about the crypto industry.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

I think this will be very simple due to the good names btc has raised in the ecosystem. One thing we have to let them knoe is that btc isnt any form of fraud but legitimate way of making wealth in the crypto world.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

I think the only way is to use cryptocurrencies in a good manner and update the community about new technologies and news.
To me i think that as soon as the bitcoin users will continue increasing the public views about bitcoin will also continue changing. Bitcoin is no doubt one of the most important and popular crypto currency of the world and now the public opinion about bitcoin is changing from time to time.
Notrem

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

Just by trying to change their mind and vision about Bitcoin, maybe that would be a good start for starting to make all this thing possible, but being serious, i think that it can take a long time to convince everyone in here

Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

You are right this is really the problem in crypto world and as a member of it we need to do something to change the public view of crypto.I think we need to spread good news rather than negative thought.We need to stop the FUD on social media and lets show them the advantages of having and using bitcoin in our life.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

If you have the power to spread positive news about the world of crypto maybe that will help improve the vision of a country that always thinks negatively about the world of crypto.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:08:56 AM

Lately, another news about bitcoin affect some of the believers  of it. They always tell it us scammed and used for illegality. Once bitcoin opened in a conversation they always connect different negative news about it. Its now their part if they totally adopt crypto in their world. Every person change their mind , so its their choice if they will joined and invest on btc.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

Its indeed hard to please everyone..  Fuds are everywhere too so another factor why they think no good on crypto.. They can realized it only if they experience to earn from crypto.. Not everyone can understand it easily but we who are already into this business are lucky than who dont..
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:23:18 AM

The means to change the people's negative perception about crypto is to stop creating more panic especially when crypto enthusiasts stress much on fake news about crypto. It's about time we spread the profit making feature and the good payment method system of crypto to the people through the various social media outlets.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:23:47 AM

If you have the power to spread positive news about the world of crypto maybe that will help improve the vision of a country that always thinks negatively about the world of crypto.

It is up to us how we would convey to others the good effects of cryptocurrency even if there are so many negative news surrounding it. As for me, I am just sharing my knowledge to those who is willing to learn since I have tried sharing my knowledge to anyone even if they didn't ask for it and then it backfired to me because some of them lost some money during the bear market. I warned them about the risk of it but still they want someone to be blamed for it.

Although it may not be that too easy to change the perception or view of some of the persons in our communities, but should keep trying and talking about it. Some of the easier way is by letting them know the real life application of this cryptocurrencies and the huge advantage and stress it saves them when doing transfers along far distances.

I know some people working overseas and it would be very convenient for them to use cryptocurrency because it is easier to send money back home without the need of banks because there are times when they would have problem with banks and the money wouldn't be receive on time. I was able to introduce it and it seems like they are doing good with it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

Media is the best means of communicating to the rest of the world. They are still credible enough in this modern time because I also trust what they say when they have proof and real evidence. We can use it to show the good side of crypto and it just a short time, people will never look at crypto as a criminal tool ever again or perhaps not most of the time.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Obvious thing is that my mates point of view on the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is changing by the way how I am becoming more wealthy, lol. They starting to want to do the same things that I do
Generaldiscussion

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

I think we don't need to do anything because you can not please everyone. Just believe in what you're doing
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

I suppose the first aspect to do is teach the human beings first, they should be brought first with cryptocurrency. due to the fact there are still many folks that are not familiar with bitcoin and how it works
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Just by trying to change their mind and vision about Bitcoin, maybe that would be a good start for starting to make all this thing possible, but being serious, i think that it can take a long time to convince everyone in here

Its difficult to convince them, they will believe us if we show them proof, because there is a saying that to see is to believe. For me, i think we should let them be, let them see for themselves, because if they see you that you're successful, im sure that they will invest on it too. Wise investors will always seek for the reliable source, they are not easily deceived by the news spreading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: