Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

It seems to me that people are bad about bitcoin simply because they do not understand it. If on television would often talk about bitcoins, their purpose and use, the opinion of people about it would be better.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
People mostly talk bad news about bitcoin even tho some of them really dont know anything about it. Its hard to convince people who really hates bitcoin but if you share some inspirational stories to them about you who become more successful than befre then it will be good.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

It is quite difficult to convince people, especially when they are skeptical about bitcoin. I prefer just to show my results, and let people draw their own conclusions.
Yeah it's the simplest but the most effective way to change one's perspective on bitcoin. because that's what my friend did to me. before I was not so interested in online business let alone bitcoin. when my friend did a showoff by showing the benefits he got. everything changes my view on bitcoin
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

The bitcoin community should introduce a lot about the benefits of bitcoin and spread positive news about bitcoin to the public, so that it is expected that public views will be open and can understand that how big the benefits of bitcoin and the benefits we can get through bitcoin that will color our lives and provide a future good for the owners of bitcoin.

AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

It is a great deal to change the public view specially in this era while everyone is trying to find something wrong in the cryptocurrencies but it can be done by commencing campaigns specially targeting the bright side of cryptocurrencies to show the true value  to common people using understandable and proper methods

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

People view on cryptos and Bitcoin has changed

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

Now there are 105,000,000 less visitors at coinbase. Google search for Bitcoin has fallen by -80%

Visitors and searchers are lesser when the bear market comes but when bull starts there will be more visitors and more google searchers.That is normal people go with trend

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
fafnir_8nt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

to change their views they must see how succesful one can be in this field. pepple tend to believe only in those who succeed so if they see us being succesful firmly they would probably try to study how this industry works and somehow see it completely different from their point of view before
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Some other people didn't know the whole information about the advantage of cryptocurrencies that's why they delieverd the wrong information like fabricated news, but we need to protect by our personal privacy from fraud people.
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

No matter the amount of work and effort put into changing the public's view of the crypto world, I believe the news agencies, social media and even government have huge no to play in this regard. They all in one way or the other have created fear into people over this crypto. So, for some people who allow other agencies to think on their behalf, their conclusion would be based on that. Let the government lift ban on it, let banks encourage its use and see the change we all talk about.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

I believe that every person can contribute their effort into that, because being successful in cryptocurrencies market and speaking with your friends telling them that you're having a great opportunities here it is already a positive thing.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

We should have more focus in the technology behind, instead of the speculative investment factor.
BlueSteel54

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

People's view can be changed only by showing them the result of it because they will never understand or believe if we say the good sides of crypto.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

I think there is no set of ways to change the public views. But the only way can be, making them understand properly about the industry and the technology behind it. I believe through this way people mind can be positively changed.
Very good thinking and I really agree with the way you think.
Actually it is very difficult to change the public's view unless all people have full trust and understand correctly about the industry and technology behind it, so it can only change.
Mao siro

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

This is a very sad thing indeed but what can we do sometimes people have all sorts of perceptions about the cypto world and it is very difficult to change them. Some are proposing that blockchain technology and digital currencies should be taught in our schools i really don't know how this can help but i think it is a good start.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

it seems to me that the society itself will learn more and more every day, it seems to me that this is a matter of time and the decision of the state in general on the crypto currency, since we see a tendency that the state does not yet want to give any statements in the direction of bitcoins and crypto-currencies in whole.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

We should always take positive action on cryptocurrency, and always spread positive news about crypto. Hopefully in this way the public will be able to view crptocurrency as a digital currency that can indeed be trusted and able to give hope for a good future for all of us.
wartywarlock

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

Block chain and which is built on to of it, crypto currency are new technological concepts that are not understood by most of the people.They think this is not secure.In addition to that, felony and misuse of crypto currency also a fact for the reason of people rejecting crypto currency.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

We can change public's view of the cryptoworld ,by simply showing them what we have achieved in cryptos activities , how goid it is to join and the benefits it give us when we work on cryptos so hard and the things we have accomplished in life through cryptos activities.

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

We can change public's view of the cryptoworld ,by simply showing them what we have achieved in cryptos activities , how goid it is to join and the benefits it give us when we work on cryptos so hard and the things we have accomplished in life through cryptos activities.

I think public view's of cryptoworld will change when crypto shows great assurance of safety investment scheme. Because great investors will look into the more the safest the more they invested into huge capital which I think it will make cryptoworld public view's of good business area.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

Just do and follow your goal in crypto world when people sees your good intention. If you aims good this way they will view that crypto has a lot of features to offer to the users. Just show what you had achieve so far and that's it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: