Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
indeed it is very difficult to explain bitcoin or crypto currency to someone because we know that all the risks that will be obtained are very large in investing need people who believe and believe in what is invested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hinugh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

Here in our country the image of cryptocurrency or bitcoin industry was really bad, Because some news here saying and talking about the digital money related to those scammed and fraud site about the money investments. I think we will change  it sooner if the bitcoin will know as a good way to use instead of our real or local money.

To change the public view of cryptocurrency by start to spread the  good news in your neighborhood and once they see on thereself the potential of cryptocurrency they share them to other friends or acquitances. You can also start to make a blog showing all the positive about cryptocurrency.
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

You can tell your relatives and friends about crypto, increase awareness, make sure you do things for the bitcoin community, posting on this forum is one of these things, help a beginner, answer the question, this can be a crypto fan.

Increase awareness about educating them is a good way to change peoples  view. Teach them the basics and its possibility. Explain also the negative side which drag the cryptocurrency in bad faith. Be honest to the people,its a must.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

Personally, it is unnecessary to do anything to change the public's view of Crypto world because everyone has their own view about thing.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

Well as we know that fragrance of flowers is unable to hide, as same with cryptocurrency if it will gives the continuous good results in the form of more profits to its investors. Then it needs no special publicity.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

It will happen very soon. As soon as the first terminals appear on the streets, they will allow you to buy everyday things for the crypto currency - the public opinion will immediately change.

Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
I'm quite sure that many people will regret not listening to some advises but at the same time you can't even waste too much time, if they're not interested, they're not interested, as simple as that. They will change their mind sooner or later.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Public view will change with the time and there is nothing specially we can do at the moment because we all know bitcoin is in a good path and if it will do better in the future too the public will eventually get attracted to bitcoin currency so what we need to do is to develop bitcoin more and the public will except it with time and targeting the public instead of doing that wont be effective

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

It is not easy to explain to everyone that Crypto has a very good future. But that makes me sure is when the price of coins all down I think is they should invest. Because if many people invest of course prices will slowly going up. And it will make many people benefit. With so they can certainly ignore all cases occurring in the crypto.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

People are scared if something is not regulated, but the truth is being unregulated is good for crypto at the moment. When government and banks will start regulating crypto they want to take their share and this will not be small amount. They always want big. So stay far away from banks and governments for as long as possible or forever.

With development people will start trusting crypto for sure. It was same story 10 - 15 years ago when online payments start spreading and people was afraid using online e-banking. But now i don't know a person who is visiting bank more then once per year.

Trusting takes time and crypto will achieve this as well.

SamanthaPhillips

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

You can introduce the cryptocurrency firstly in close friends and relatives and show them what crypto can do in your life especially in the field of financial needs. In that way you can get peoples attention then eventually they will change their perspective in crypto.
Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

For this we will have spread the positive news about the crypto more instead of the negativities. We should quit spreading FUD and help each other with the goal that individual can thrive and accordingly the entire market will begin creating.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

We can change the view of the public about the cryptocurrency in a various ways. First, we must spread a lot of positive opinions and views of people in media since media is so powerful nowadays. Second, state the possible success of engaging in crypto world. Third, get the statement of the people who are now financially stable by doing the crypto thing for a reason that evidence is a must so that it is more believable.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

I think it is really difficult because there are some positive news about bitcoin and it affect a lots to people's view about this.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

There are regulations to limit scam projects in the community. Share the knowledge of crypto to the people around you. and spread the good information about crypto in the community and I think it takes a long time to do this.
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

In fact, if we want to continue to make money through the crypt currency, then as a player with crypto currency we need to monitor the improvement of the image and public confidence in the crypto currency. We can not fight those who spread negative news about the crypto currency. Now it's time to stop talking stupid things about bitcoine and stop believing in negative news that says that bitcoine will end.
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

I guess the best way to start is to educate yourself. At the same time, when trying to educate others, we mustn't give any advice, just point out to the information and facts that can be helpful. I believe the key in crypto education is to educate without adding any personal opinion.
project_delta

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

The only thing we could do is to create awareness! Positivity is the way to go. Stay positive and spread positivity!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Patpro

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Currently, more than 3/4 of the worls's population are on social media. we, in our own small way, can help enlighten people theough our social media platforms. Most of the negative views about crypto are spreadf through this same media and so we can also use that to turn it to our advantage.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

It will change when there are results of blockchain-systems implementation using cryptocurrencies. That is, it will be slow and gradual. But the more convenient and comfortable it will be for the people, the faster it will develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: