Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

Currently, more than 3/4 of the worlds's population are on social media. we, in our own small way, can help enlighten people though our social media platforms. Most of the negative views about crypto are spread through this same media and so we can also use that to turn it to our advantage.

yes most of the people in the world are on social media this is the most convenient way to spread awareness about crypto and also a good way to change people's point of view about trading and using crypto coins because there are lot bad news and good news and the negative things we can turn into opportunity to spread more awareness to people

sd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarahunter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

I do believe that, the only way to change the public's views on cryptocurrency and that of the crypto world is first by changing how the media present information about cryptocurrency. The media is responding to the wrong misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency.
Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
They had to be involved, i mean they to experience first the advantage or the benifits that btc can give for them to understand it. Its so hard to change their view about it since scammers are everywhere. So for them to trust it there has to someone/organization that should be blame if somethings bad happened. Which is impossible i think, since btc is free from any financial institution.
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:05 AM

I believe that you need as much good news as possible and as less niggle news. They greatly influence the public.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

We do not need to do this. because we really have no voice in this society. The big business, the billionaires will replace us do this in the future. When Blockchain develops and is applied in many large businesses, you will see a very valuable free promotion from billionaires. Grin

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

to change the view of bitcoin i think we should tell them about all thing that we know about bitcoin from the good things or a bad things that we know and i think we can tell them the advantages by using the bitcoin digital currency and many more

GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

It is not so easy because most of the public no nothing about crypto currency and specially bitcoin and because of it is a virtual currency so its hard to get their belief.
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

You can't really change the public opinion about bitcoin if they themselves do not know about it. Only those knowledgeable about bitcoin can accept it and know that it is not bad. But since these people as of now are still in the minority, added to how government officials are scared of how bitcoin can control the market in the future, most people would still have negative opinions with regards to bitcoin.
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

The public's view regarding bitcoin van change through the support that government can give. It can bring a big impact to the citizens to use crypto because they know that the government is supporting them
Exclusives

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

We can only provide real information about the system and the state of the crypto world, if someone asks us.
Or we must be serious about giving knowledge lessons to every newbie who wants to join the Crypto world, so as not to get lost and become negative thinking, that's all we can do individually.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

I recommend first that bitcoin needs to convince the government. It will easy to public what is bitcoin if a government approved it. This will be a good first step to the announcing of bitcoin. If the government approved and believe what bitcoin is, it is east to create a commercial for bitcoin. And the commercial must be catchy and understandable so that people can know more about bitcoin. Second that i recommend if the governnent didnt approved, convinced the business industry. We all know that bitcoin is used in other businessess but it must be more larger or wider even the biggest companies in the world. Its is only my suggestion and im open for correction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

to change the view of bitcoin i think we should tell them about all thing that we know about bitcoin from the good things or a bad things that we know and i think we can tell them the advantages by using the bitcoin digital currency and many more

That would be difficult since you'll be going against the negative informstion being fed by the media. It's your word against such big institutions. Probably you can start with people that actually trust you and hope they spread to others what you've imparted them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

yes, always educate people to be interested in the world of crytocurrency. Give an example of someone's success in crytocurrency. provide procedures for using cryptocurrency.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

in my view, we remain optimistic about this, we do not need to panic or tremble, because it is only a rumor, not real news, but if such things really happen, then we are ready to be ready for the extinction of bitcoin and the like so on, but hopefully it won't happen anytime.
Mohaseban

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

http://mohasebankhebreh.com/1324/%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%AF-%DA%86%DB%8C%D8%B3%D8%AA-%D9%85%DB%8C%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86.html
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I think it might take a long time because crypto is a new thing, maybe more knowledge or approach to the community about crypto is needed, to make it easier and make people understand the uses and benefits of crypto itself. after that we will be able to change people's views about crypto
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

On every occasion when meeting other people, I always tucked the subject of discussion about the world of digtial currencies. I always say that digital currency has many advantages and currently digital currency will become a necessity in the future. Indeed at first they felt uncomfortable with what I said because they did not believe that digital currency was a future. But gradually they finally understood and that was the way I did to others.

Digital currency needs to be introduced more broadly because without this kind of digital currency will not develop. We are all in charge of introducing digital currency to people who do not know it.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

To the extent I know, I think the principal move that must do by the bitcoin is to persuade the legislature and it will get simple to encourage open mindfulness. Furthermore, close to that, they have allowed to discuss bitcoin in the specific nation unreservedly. Additionally, might be they make a business about bitcoin for promote clarification, to know in this undertaking. Be that as it may there is an extraordinary possibility that the administration won't have the capacity to do or control it since it is unknown and it is hard to think about.

In the event that we can get it in our nation, we can get numerous advantages like great financial administration, spending development for ventures and infrastructures.
Mustadiobunansa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

I am one of the most admired people on blockchain technology. But a lot of bad news about this market. We need to overcome those conditions so that this market will have more user communities. We are one of the important contributors to Bitcoin.
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

The crypto world it is a new form of economy which can operate world wide with the modern technology. The people among the global community is not prepared to accept it fully but gradually it will be suitable to accept its modern technology and its suitability. The common public are understanding the use fullness of the bitcoin for their daily requirements .Bitcoin can influence the entire life style of the humanity and the price can hike at any level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: