Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
you have a point, although the price of bitcoin are very low but some investor will also fear to buy more bitcoin because of some negative news about bitcoin ,but if you believe that bitcoin will also increased after this, you can buy more bitcoin,and hold this for awhile after the green buttom will appear,,and i should really think that will happen soon.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

As for me, it is really the best time to buy more bitcoin because through it, we would be able to gain a good profit in the future. By hodling for a long term, we can reach our target goal here in crypto world. Better buy while the value of bitcoin is low than buying too late.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

If l have just a lot of tokens l will trade to buy bitcoin because l beleive when time comes to the price to go up your coins can be multiply into many. Depends on the price on how much expensive. It's really exciting because I monitor last December 2017 for the price pump of bitcoin.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Now it is not advisable to buy BTC, because the current price of BTC is quite high, not suitable for us to buy, if you want to invest now should choose the low price coins
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

There are a lot of factors that affect the price of bitcoin, it is very volatile. But in my honest opinion it is  the right time to buy more.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Now bitcoin has increased quite well, is in the sideways phase, I think this time buy atlcoin will be very good
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

If l have just a lot of tokens l will trade to buy bitcoin because l beleive when time comes to the price to go up your coins can be multiply into many. Depends on the price on how much expensive. It's really exciting because I monitor last December 2017 for the price pump of bitcoin.
I very much hope that the 2017's bull market will repeat this year and the cryptocurrency market will recover stronger. The market has not overcome the long-term downtrend so everything can happen and investors should have strategies and psychological preparation for themselves.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

You must read about the market and then plan to buy the coin according to that.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

best time to buy a lot of bitcoin is when you think the status of exchange rate of bitcoin is consistently declining even in a week. A lot of experts in trading would really invest much in buying bitcoin at this very perfect moment because after even a few month, bitcoin price will rise up. Those who have previously invested big will earn double as well  because they have waited for so long.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

We can make money all the time in the crypto space. Always remember that bitcoin is prone to go up and down and mostly it is believed that with the time bitcoin will see bigger prices per BTC. This is explained with the fact that bitcoin is limited in number and with the time number of users for the bitcoin will keep rising. Thus, it is surely going to be high demand low supply situation soon and thus will make the bitcoin priceless over the time.
I guess every time is great for buying bitcoin as long as you are going to be long term holder.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Exactly this is right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. Because now btc price is gone down in world exchange market. So everybody should buy bitcoin at this time a big amount.
Yes we can still buy btc but last month is the best time to buy a lot of btc since it is more cheaper than now. Look at the market btc are now entering the recovering stage which is we can also expect and for bull run. Hopefully the dump is over and let’s experience the pump market again.
Dump for the price are always there so when the punp may cone this is where you may have to decide on selling cause dump price are always for the buying side most people wait the cheapest down before they buy.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

If you buy bitcoin's last month, definitely you are earning right now.  Bull run is coming on their way, bitcoin and some altcoins are now soaring high.
Even the price is still on $8k place could still have chances to buy and gain profit sabit moves towards $10k.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

Same here,  i will invest now and earn in the future.  It is better to invest at a very low price because i believe that btc has a good future that it will surely rise again after a long month of waiting.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

You know bitcoin price now already rising from $6000 it increase now to $8000 but you can still buy more now because i believe it will hit the highest price before end of this year 2018. It was slowly moving up and hoping that it will continue to increase and not fluctuate again.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

Bitcoin's price has risen rapidly, from $ 6,000 to $ 8200. This is still low compared to the peak Bitcoin achieved last year. It is still a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Experts say that Bitcoin will grow at the end of this year and prices will reach over $ 20000. Besides, now is also a good time for us to buy altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Iota, NEO and Monero.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

Buying bitcoin during the dip at 5,000$ is way better than buying it now as the price is already high. But if you have big funds to invest in bitcoin, then investing now is not a problem, yet, you will gain easily as bitcoin keeps on rising as it increases its market price at 8,000$ now.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

Off course. Those who will jump in at this point they will benefit a lot form the crypto currencies and there is no way people gonna go back in their investment after this. Just remind yourself what happened last year with BTC. It was the same pattern, same data crunching all over and same way of dumping and getting ready for the moon. Dont know but my gut feeling does say that we will have same scenario as what happened last year, where bitcoin literally mooned to 20K USD. We can at least expect the BTC to go to 12K window so that we can have sufficient profits from the holdings.
We can actually hope for bitcoin to reach till 12k dollars window or even more depending upon how many investors are interested in buying more and more of bitcoins in that particular period of time, for obvious reasons the more buying takes place more the demand to supply ratio will be effected and hence prices will increase, hence if the buying is more then selling then we can even expect 15k dollars maybe even 20k.
Even today one can invest in Bitcoin. Actually the best time was when the price was the lowest because the cost of investment was low that time but even now it is profitable to invest and hold. There is a rising trend in the market of crypto currency and this implies future profit. Better go for it for the quest had always been the maximization of profit and utility and nothing else.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

Yes you are right. This is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins so that in the future you can earn more profits. Currently btc is nearly 8k usd ,but according to predictions it will soon cross 20k usd. Wake up investors and invest as much as you can. I assure you that definitely you will not regret about this decision (investing in bitcoin). This is the right time to invest as you can observe btc is rising day by day ,so invest as early as possible.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

now it may be a bit late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone up bangkity and rose even above normal.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Wait for the market to fall. It's now at a high point. There is a high risk of buying now. Buy again when the price falls again. The maximum profit can be obtained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: