Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 02:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube Pros, Need Guidance Advocating Bitcointalk & Making Income On My Channel  (Read 59 times)
Dinbanks

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Hello all, new member here looking to get my hands in the clay so to speak in relation to using my YT channel to promote this awesome forum to my subscribers and simultaneously incorporating the most sensible Forum income earning option(s) in the process.  I have already looked through the Beginners & Help section and also did searches on YT monetization but the results were dated back to 2011 & 2012. Please advise which Bitcointalk Forum income options you guys are using in relation your YT channel videos. Im sure you and you guys subscribers and are benefitting from the info you share and i would like to start doing the same for self and my subs, thanks all and stay blessed!  Grin Grin Grin  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RocketPot

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

Hello all, new member here looking to get my hands in the clay so to speak in relation to using my YT channel to promote this awesome forum to my subscribers and simultaneously incorporating the most sensible Forum income earning option(s) in the process.  I have already looked through the Beginners & Help section and also did searches on YT monetization but the results were dated back to 2011 & 2012. Please advise which Bitcointalk Forum income options you guys are using in relation your YT channel videos. Im sure you and you guys subscribers and are benefitting from the info you share and i would like to start doing the same for self and my subs, thanks all and stay blessed!  Grin Grin Grin  

Are you talking about cross promoting the forum and your YT channel? If so, I would just start a thread in here and post updates about each new video you post on YT. And mention your Bitcoin Talk thread and encourage your listeners to discuss the topics in this firum, Both the forum and your YT channes could benefit.
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1196

BtcBoss

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

Sorry, OP., I've tried, but I can't understand you.
Are you talking about how to monetize your YT channel? Or about how to get some subscribers from here?
Explain further if you want any clear answer, man.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Dinbanks

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

To Seoincorporation no to both questions.  To rephrase what Im trying to determine and specifically find out from YTers is of the income producing options available in Bitcointalk which one(s) have you guys utilized in conjunction with your channel on whatever the topic may be of any vids you are uploading.  Again not looking for subs and not to monetize my channel but rather monetizing, utilizing one or more of the income stream options HERE in the forum and monetizing that option via a YT video.
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1196

BtcBoss

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

To Seoincorporation no to both questions.  To rephrase what Im trying to determine and specifically find out from YTers is of the income producing options available in Bitcointalk which one(s) have you guys utilized in conjunction with your channel on whatever the topic may be of any vids you are uploading.  Again not looking for subs and not to monetize my channel but rather monetizing, utilizing one or more of the income stream options HERE in the forum and monetizing that option via a YT video.

Ummm... do you mean using your YouTube channel in bounties or airdrops?
If you have a bug youtube channel, maybe you can just offer on the services board to make some publicity in there. I just guessing, trying hard to understand you.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Dinbanks

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

RocketPot to answer your question yes. Since I already have a YT channel I wanted to determine if promoting the forum AND incorporating bounties, airdrops, or any one or combination of forum income stream options is even a viable option and if so which forum income stream(s) are you YTers in this incorporating into your vids.
Dinbanks

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

seoincorporation yes airdrops, bounties, or whatever forum income option(s) are good fits with doing YT vids and simultaeously promoting the forum in the process. All I am trying figure out is are the YTers here in fact incorporating airdrops, bounties, or any other forum income stream when they are uploading vids and if so which ones. If I am going to utilize any of the forum income streams I just wanted to know before I jump in if doing so through my channel is possible and if so how are you guys going about this.   
Dilemmaremma

Activity: 105
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

I'd suggest doing creative content for bounties that you actually believe in.

Most bounty hunters go for the easy bounties, like twitter or facebook. Doing an ICO Review would put you in a lower reward pool, yes, but it also has fewer people participating due to the difficulty and time requirement, so, you actually yield quite a bit more than typical social media bounties.

Other than that, spam your referral codes on your channel and in the description of the videos you're looking to monetize. You may need to provide additional channel content to drive viewers to your channel, but once they're there, depending on the quality of your CC and your engagement with the ICO, they're more likely to click your refs.

The biggest thing I can suggest if you decide to do the creative content route is absolutely pick ICOs that you believe in. I have seen many ICO "review" videos that simply show a user scrolling through the website with music in the background. This is the worst type of "review" video there is. There are many lazy people who try to attempt this, but it neither helps the creator as much as it could for the time investment, but it has a negligible impact for the ICO as well. This is because they're doing every bounty they possibly can instead of focusing on the projects they love. When I see people who promote ICOs and actually get excited, I'm much more likely to listen to what they have to say.

Anyway, I hope I helped! Personally, I've been looking for a solid crypto youtuber to promote on my twitter with the bounties I have participated in. This is why I suggest sound ICO review videos, because a lot of the bounties I participate in require at least 1-2 regular tweets about their project. To create original tweets(as opposed to retweets) I often use other people's content to cross promote. If you had a video on an ICO for the bounty I'm also participating in, chances are I'd tweet the video and increase your viewership. Something to consider, as I don't think I'm the only person who promotes other people's content.

Also- as a heads up, people around here generally don't like to talk about twitter/facebook/youtube monetization because of the relationship with bounties and spammers, so don't be surprised if you get someone in here saying 'This is btt, not youtube help,' which is possibly a big reason you weren't able to find any recent threads about this topic.

Dinbanks

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Dilemmaremma ok got it and thank you for your reply and detailed answer to my question! Just wanted to start off with a bang and encourage others (my subs and social media friends) to consider this badass awesome forum for info on cryptos and making extra income if they so choose to do so.  Again thank you and be blessed!
Dinbanks

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Dilemmaremma from the advice you and others have given thus far i have decided to go ahead and do a an intro to Bitcointalk vid for my subs however where do I find my referral codes so i can copy paste them into my vid description. I looked in my profile thinking it may be there and did not see it and I also did a search and none of the results mentioned where to find it lol. There is sooo much info here to digest it seems a bit overwhelming for this newbie  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. Thank again to you and all who are sharing!
Dilemmaremma

Activity: 105
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

There is no ref code for BTT. You must post referral codes for bounties/ICOs/Projects, whatever you may have. You cannot make money from btt alone, it's simple an avenue that allows you to find new projects of interest that may result in payment for your activities.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.