Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASS TALK  (Read 10387 times)
cosmofly (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:44:11 PM

yeaaa.. more like ass coin to me Grin

There is a lot of ass talk in the speculation forum, everyone is saying crash crash but all I see is bitcoin going from 800 to 700 and climbing up slowly already? Where is the crash? Plz tell otherwise this is all ass talk .

Ass talk is defined as words that come out of your ass, covered in feces and undigested corn COIN

btw: it felt from 800 to 620.. not 700... (on stamp) Wink

Excellent visual representation of ass talk! U win an assed medal!

gambitx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

I have a feeling this is another project by proudhno  Lips sealed
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 01:50:31 PM

crash my ass, it's a pathetic attempt to manipulate the market. spikes in volume betray manipulation. Especially if the price soon starts climbing up again. weak hands lose their grasp. weak must die, strong will survive.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:25:53 PM

There is a lot of ass talk in the speculation forum, everyone is saying crash crash but all I see is bitcoin going from 800 to 700 and climbing up slowly already? Where is the crash? Plz tell otherwise this is all ass talk .

Ass talk is defined as words that come out of your ass, covered in feces and undigested corn

Excellent visual representation of ass talk by hdbuck:

These words of yours, that have come out of your arse and are all covered in faeces and undigested corn, will come back to haunt you. And on this very thread.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:40:41 PM

Now official: using Bitcoins is completely illegal in Russia ,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452118.0

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:41:45 PM

Ass talk is defined as words that come out of your ass, covered in feces and undigested corn

These words of yours, that have come out of your arse and are all covered in faeces and undigested corn, will come back to haunt you. And on this very thread.

Matthecat lost more money today, a perfect reason for him to excrete ass talk. So you say Bitcoin will crash even more to assed levels, lets see then where is the crash ? i can't see $500 BTC only more ass talk.

Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 02:54:28 PM

Matthecat lost more money today, a perfect reason for him to excrete ass talk. So you say Bitcoin will crash even more to assed levels, lets see then where is the crash ? i can't see $500 BTC only more ass talk.

Does it hurt shitting shitcoins bought @ 1200$  and never sold them?
You could have trippled your btc holding by now easily. But hey, better keep ass talking  Grin
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:55:54 PM

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
MatTheCat

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:08:11 PM

Silly boy.

If you had read anything that I have been saying in the past few weeks at all, you would know that there was 0% chance of me losing money in a market crash. In fact, show me an exchange that i can trust, and I will gladly make money shorting Bitcoin just as soon as the next inevitable slice of down time is served up by Willy and his Magical Dumping Whale Show.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:15:34 PM

Ass talk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhig9RI47HA

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4605

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:49:53 PM

crash my ass, it's a pathetic attempt to manipulate the market. spikes in volume betray manipulation. Especially if the price soon starts climbing up again. weak hands lose their grasp. weak must die, strong will survive.

Bingo.

Whale dumps. Sheep, bears and lemmings follow.

Foxes, bulls and owls buy, hold and laugh.
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

Silly boy.

If you had read anything that I have been saying in the past few weeks at all, you would know that there was 0% chance of me losing money in a market crash. In fact, show me an exchange that i can trust, and I will gladly make money shorting Bitcoin just as soon as the next inevitable slice of down time is served up by Willy and his Magical Dumping Whale Show.

Are you done wiping ur ass, or do u need more toilet paper ? You've always lost money every single time, you're still running and chasing after few thousand quids when everyone else made millions in the same period.

You're a great example of where Ass talk leads you to (down the drain)

MatTheCat

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:06:17 PM

Are you done wiping ur ass, or do u need more toilet paper ? You've always lost money every single time, you're still running and chasing after few thousand quids when everyone else made millions in the same period.

You're a great example of where Ass talk leads you to (down the drain)

LOL. U joined here late December 2013.

Let me guess, you bought near the top of the market like all the bull-tards recommended that you should, but then Bitcoin started doing the unthinkable, embarking on a clear bear trend. You come on this forum looking for moral support and reassurance that you done the right thing. You get it in bucket loads but that doesn't stop Bitcoin from doing the inevitable unthinkable and tanking further.

You are now so financially underwater that it is making your eyes bleed and you are becoming delirious and have resorted to posting bizarre self humiliating threads like in your quest for some kind of cathartic release.

So sad.

P.S. Thankyou for buying my expensive coins and I can assure you, that the fiat that you have provided me with will not go to waste.

cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:44:15 PM

Now official: using Bitcoins is completely illegal in Russia ,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452118.0

Russians like to Ass talk

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 08:49:14 PM

did anybody say Buttcoin yet?
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

Since bitcoin is obsolete and doesn't have a chance to survive the widespread adoption of such an ideal currency as dogecoin, I've just dumped all the BTC into DOGE.

I've been researching cryptos for many years and I finally found that only DOGE worth investing as it's the only one having "very currency" and "much coin" perks.

I hope my deep analysis will help millions of deluded bitcoin investors to save their wealth by investing into the new revolutionary very currency.
cosmofly (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:25:15 PM

Since bitcoin is obsolete and doesn't have a chance to survive the widespread adoption of such an ideal currency as dogecoin, I've just dumped all the BTC into DOGE.

I've been researching cryptos for many years and I finally found that only DOGE worth investing as it's the only one having "very currency" and "much coin" perks.

I hope my deep analysis will help millions of deluded bitcoin investors to save their wealth by investing into the new revolutionary very currency.

Doge is very ass talk, much assing

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

AssTalkers Anonymous

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ksteve96

Activity: 624
Merit: 125

alcedoplatform.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:13:29 PM

Best speculation thread EVER. 

This is not a crash and I'm betting most of the people who did sell at $619 on stamp bought at $900-1200.  Panic buyers make panic sellers.

𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!         Made in
██████████████████████████████████████████       GERMANY
     𝗔𝗡𝗡     𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿     𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸     𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿     𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺     𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆     𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺              🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:19:44 PM

Epic troll the trolls thread.

This thread was like fly paper. It brought out a literal who's who of speculation forum trolls and then systematically but its "ass talk" gif in their faces one by one.

Lol.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: