Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 █ ANN █ PRE-ICO █ 2 Partnerships + 4 Tokenized Supporters ✔️  (Read 2628 times)
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

This is a very interesting project with a good team behind it..I wish the team success on this

Thank you very much, we appreciate it.

Be sure to check out our REFERRAL PROGRAM
1) Receive 5% of the BTC spent by people that signed up using your referral link (get your link at your Token-Sale account after KYC).
2) People who signed up using your link receive an additional bonus of 5%.

Professional Bitcointalk Manager - PM for Details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Is it wrong if i thought that this coins price is really cheap, it is around 30+ satoshi for each Tokenaire.
I hope the coin price will be increase after it hit the market.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Is it wrong if i thought that this coins price is really cheap, it is around 30+ satoshi for each Tokenaire.

Actually, the price per Token is for the Early Bird Round at 13 satoshi, and for the public sale at 16 satoshi.

Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

Spot on buddy, this is the BIG reason why I like this a lot. I am fed up with ICOs putting up such high price that getting profit becomes next to impossible with most. So, this is really nice to see low price. Although, I do know this is for early investors, but even overall, I like how things are kept in sensible way rather then going over the top.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

We just published our Referral Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4567574

Be sure to get your link asap, registrations are open NOW!

Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

We just published our Referral Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4567574

Be sure to get your link asap, registrations are open NOW!

Important Note: To receive the 5% Referral you need to collect in total 1 BTC.
So for example, if 100 people sign up over your link, each one would need to spend 0.01 BTC.

lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

The Tokenaire project is a project that I think is very good and interesting, I want to know, what profit does the investor get if the investors follow your project, sir? Smiley
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

The Tokenaire project is a project that I think is very good and interesting, I want to know, what profit does the investor get if the investors follow your project, sir? Smiley

Similar to BNB, the Binance token, we use every quarter 20% of our profits to buy back AIRE tokens and burn them. We will do this until we bought back all AIRE tokens that were issued during the token sale.

Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

changed title

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

The partnership with hacken can bring a lot of advantages. They are also a solid team of talented programmers.

Thank you. Yes, as we are a very small team we deemed it mandatory to have an independent team of experts review all our components. They already reviewed our Marketplace and our Token Sale Platform.
We received an 8/10 security rating from Hacken, which means we are basically un-hackable within a realistic time frame.

It's refreshing to see a team that is fully ready to acknowledge any deficits and fix them rather than hide them! Thumbs up!
Coins4FavorsICO

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

This is a very interesting project with a good team behind it..I wish the team success on this

1) Receive 5% of the BTC spent by people that signed up using your referral link (get your link at your Token-Sale account after KYC).

Hi, I just needed some clarification.

By referring someone, I will receive 5% of their spent and they too will receive similar amount, is that right or I haven't understood it correctly? Thanks
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

The partnership with hacken can bring a lot of advantages. They are also a solid team of talented programmers.

Thank you. Yes, as we are a very small team we deemed it mandatory to have an independent team of experts review all our components. They already reviewed our Marketplace and our Token Sale Platform.
We received an 8/10 security rating from Hacken, which means we are basically un-hackable within a realistic time frame.

It's refreshing to see a team that is fully ready to acknowledge any deficits and fix them rather than hide them! Thumbs up!

Thanks! We wholeheartedly believe this is the only way to succeed long-term and to grow responsibly.

Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Hi, I just needed some clarification.

By referring someone, I will receive 5% of their spent and they too will receive similar amount, is that right or I haven't understood it correctly? Thanks

Hey! Yes, you receive 5% of the BTC they spent. However, the referred persons do not receive BTC, but 5% more AIRE tokens for the same amount of BTC.

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

I've finally had to chance to read the whitepaper and it looks quite good to me. What kind of celebrities are you looking to tokenize? Do you have any examples of names?

We will start in the crypto space, reach out to people like McAffee etc, and from there grow into the mainstream market. A number of big celebs are pro crypto so we will start with those. People like 50 Cent, Pewdiepie etc.
Note: At this stage, we do not have any celebrities on board, people became very, very cautious when it comes to ICOs, as they are liable for the ICO they "promote".

It would have been better I think if you first reached out to these people before you mention their names here. They might not like your approach at all.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

I've finally had to chance to read the whitepaper and it looks quite good to me. What kind of celebrities are you looking to tokenize? Do you have any examples of names?

We will start in the crypto space, reach out to people like McAffee etc, and from there grow into the mainstream market. A number of big celebs are pro crypto so we will start with those. People like 50 Cent, Pewdiepie etc.
Note: At this stage, we do not have any celebrities on board, people became very, very cautious when it comes to ICOs, as they are liable for the ICO they "promote".

It would have been better I think if you first reached out to these people before you mention their names here. They might not like your approach at all.

Thats true. just mentioned people that are pro crypto with a big following. We are in contact with some smaller crypto influencers with 100k-400k followers, who support the idea though.
And as we know, money speaks, that is part of the reason we run the incubator program in the first place. Famous people advertise things all the time.

BitBixICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

Thats true. just mentioned people that are pro crypto with a big following. We are in contact with some smaller crypto influencers with 100k-400k followers, who support the idea though.
And as we know, money speaks, that is part of the reason we run the incubator program in the first place. Famous people advertise things all the time.

I must say, you have SUCH a clear cut way of going. I have joined up many ICOs in recent times, but never I found such clarity in their way and approach!!!
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

Thanks! We wholeheartedly believe this is the only way to succeed long-term and to grow responsibly.

Agreed! Will follow your project as it's obviously quite different from any other project out there. I am not sure how the public interest for your concept will be. Do you have any data or feedback?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

It's early days to make any comments. I like to know more about how things are progressing. It's a really tough world to be part of, you just can't let go things drift, so keeping up with the momentum is vital.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

Tokenaire listed on Coingecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/tokenaire

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Ok. Wouldn't hurt of course if you can get some of the big guys support your vision here. Best of luck for that!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: