Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 █ ANN █ PRE-ICO █ 2 Partnerships + 4 Tokenized Supporters ✔️  (Read 2626 times)
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

The partnership with hacken can bring a lot of advantages. They are also a solid team of talented programmers.

Thank you. Yes, as we are a very small team we deemed it mandatory to have an independent team of experts review all our components. They already reviewed our Marketplace and our Token Sale Platform.
We received an 8/10 security rating from Hacken, which means we are basically un-hackable within a realistic time frame.

It's refreshing to see a team that is fully ready to acknowledge any deficits and fix them rather than hide them! Thumbs up!

Thanks! We wholeheartedly believe this is the only way to succeed long-term and to grow responsibly.

Agreed! Will follow your project as it's obviously quite different from any other project out there. I am not sure how the public interest for your concept will be. Do you have any data or feedback?

Thanks and great to have you on board! You can check out our social stats to get a rough idea.

Professional Bitcointalk Manager - PM for Details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

I've finally had to chance to read the whitepaper and it looks quite good to me. What kind of celebrities are you looking to tokenize? Do you have any examples of names?

We will start in the crypto space, reach out to people like McAffee etc, and from there grow into the mainstream market. A number of big celebs are pro crypto so we will start with those. People like 50 Cent, Pewdiepie etc.
Note: At this stage, we do not have any celebrities on board, people became very, very cautious when it comes to ICOs, as they are liable for the ICO they "promote".

It would have been better I think if you first reached out to these people before you mention their names here. They might not like your approach at all.

Thats true. just mentioned people that are pro crypto with a big following. We are in contact with some smaller crypto influencers with 100k-400k followers, who support the idea though.
And as we know, money speaks, that is part of the reason we run the incubator program in the first place. Famous people advertise things all the time.

Ok. Wouldn't hurt of course if you can get some of the big guys support your vision here. Best of luck for that!

We are working on it Wink

ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:01:20 AM

I myself have faced these issues that Tokenaire dares to work on. I believe people have lost some of their precious memories and stuff just because of no proper way to save or store them. This is a really good creation; I really wish this to grow.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

New video about Personalized Tokens and the Poll Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD_6VPtwZk4

Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

Cool video.... Explains everything nicely. I like to know who are your competitors? You seems to be suggesting that you are the First Exchange to Tokenize, which is something I think is right, but are you really the only one?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

Cool video.... Explains everything nicely. I like to know who are your competitors? You seems to be suggesting that you are the First Exchange to Tokenize, which is something I think is right, but are you really the only one?

Wondering that also if they really have no competitor on this field?
But I'm pretty curious how you can immortalize yourself thru blockchain.
Technology is really fast nowadays. Will wait for the development of their platform.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

Technology is really fast nowadays. Will wait for the development of their platform.

We are the first dedicated platform that enables anyone to tokenize themselves and ensure the identity (to avoid fraud of people trying to impose as some celebrity or influencer). Additionally, to top things up and actually make your token useful, we offer a poll platform.
People of your community will want to have more tokens from you because it means they have a bigger say in your polls, which creates demand.

Your token is automatically listed in our exchange, and people can trade them too. You as the token creator can simply put up a sell-wall as well and encourage your followers to buy them by using our poll platform.

1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:03:30 AM

Tokenaire listed on Coingecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/tokenaire

Tokenaire  have been listed first exchange  , i think it is forkdetlta or etherdelta but first exchange is Coingecko , developer working hard , i believe  Tokenaire have a bright future than other token
TimeTeller

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

We are the first dedicated platform that enables anyone to tokenize themselves and ensure the identity (to avoid fraud of people trying to impose as some celebrity or influencer). Additionally, to top things up and actually make your token useful, we offer a poll platform.
People of your community will want to have more tokens from you because it means they have a bigger say in your polls, which creates demand.

Your token is automatically listed in our exchange, and people can trade them too. You as the token creator can simply put up a sell-wall as well and encourage your followers to buy them by using our poll platform.

I hope the platform will not be abused by scammers.
Because if the token is automatically listed, there's a chance that crap projects will be listed.
There's advantage but maybe after quite sometime you are delisting tokens that are not active in trading anymore.
Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

Because if the token is automatically listed, there's a chance that crap projects will be listed.
There's advantage but maybe after quite sometime you are delisting tokens that are not active in trading anymore.

No, because each token that is listed, is backed by a KYC identity verification. So each token that is listed represents an actual individual. Our platform is equipped to handle millions of tokens. (it is a decentralized exchange)

Tokenaire (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcointalk Manager

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Tokenaire listed on Coingecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/tokenaire

Tokenaire  have been listed first exchange  , i think it is forkdetlta or etherdelta but first exchange is Coingecko , developer working hard , i believe  Tokenaire have a bright future than other token

Coingecko is not an exchange, but an ICO ticker ^^

Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

Oh my.... What a lovely project this is turning out to be!

Initially, my thoughts were that it's one of those routines kind. But I was so wrong! This is turning out to be something SPECIAL!

Keep up guys.... REALLY hope this continues on developing things like its done so far....
TimeTeller

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

No, because each token that is listed, is backed by a KYC identity verification. So each token that is listed represents an actual individual. Our platform is equipped to handle millions of tokens. (it is a decentralized exchange)

Okay, great! At least you know who to run after if something goes awry.
Hopefully, they will use valid documents and not fake ones.
By the way, do you know how to detect the authenticity of docs submitted to you?
Technology is very powerful nowadays that it's hard to distinguished the fake vs the original one.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

Hello
This is incredible project, I saw in bounty ,bounty reward will be about 78,4 BTC that is a lot money.I wish you and your project big success,I like be part of this.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

HARD-CAP REDUCED
We reduced the Hard-Cap to 168 BTC!

Wondering how this project will become a reality. Why reduced the hard cap? Realized that it's hard to raise money or the needed funds really is smaller than what was planned? Looking forward how this project will implement such kind of mission.
linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Vietnamese thread is now available here.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

HARD-CAP REDUCED
We reduced the Hard-Cap to 168 BTC!

Wondering how this project will become a reality. Why reduced the hard cap? Realized that it's hard to raise money or the needed funds really is smaller than what was planned? Looking forward how this project will implement such kind of mission.

Thanks for speaking out about your concerns.

We are not implementing our own blockchain, as we are using Waves, and are already pretty far in development. We got Hacken as our partner for security audits and code reviews, to make sure all our components are top-notch.

I think it is no secret that the ICO market is currently pretty tough, many respectable projects even paused or moved their token sale. We didn't change the Softcap, which is the bare minimum of capital we need. We changed the maximum we would collect, so our project becomes even more interesting for investors.

okay, that's understandable. but, i hope you will raise sufficient funds here as it is in waves platform. waves is not that popular to users here.
oerdogan

Activity: 266
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

Don't you need Turkish translator?
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

Tokenizing people sounds kinda scary!!! Nevertheless, I think this project is one of the best out there!!! We, as a species, were obsessed with immortalizing ourselves ever since the dawn of time!!
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

the concept that is applied is very interesting and I'm sure there will be many investors who are interested to join in this project especially if team a lot of promotion projects of course in order to project the more widely known by many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: