Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time of the day to study about Economics?  (Read 1019 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

I think not the day or the night, the time that you have to ask but since when the value of the value of our economy apply in life, according to my thinking economics learned must be early, and applied directly in daily life, economic lesson not necessarily must be studied in school, because the name of any science that we can be wherever we are and from anyone, but still there must be a filter is only a positive science that we must accept and we use in this life, I think there is no harm in learning the economy even though unofficial in school

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?
You shouldn’t be asking such a question, as a student you’re supposed to know that you should be studying every subject at any time. You don’t need anyone to tell you when to study, and there are no particular times to study any subject. You can study during your free time in class, you can also study at night and then memorize early morning around 5 and 6 before going to class.

I also did not understand the question. Study the cryptocurrency when you have free time and sure,  the desire to do it. I deal with it after my main job.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

My opinion is that it is necessary to listen to lectures during the day, since the brain is still capable of catching everything, and in the evening it is necessary to repeat all the tasks to do.
This is why it is important to always try to make time early in the morning to learn not only you will still fresh and ready to study but also you will be unaffected by all the things that happens during the day, after all if you have a bad day at work you are going to be less motivated to study and instead you will like to do something that relaxes you like watching TV or playing some video games.
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

There is actually no specidlfic time of the day to study about a particular subject but the student should know him or herself and the type of  time and learning method that works best for him or her hence choose the right time to study.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?
Studies generally requires a very cool and calm weather. I don't know the country you live and the weather conditions of that area. But if you live in very hot places particularly Africa and some parts of South America, then you may consider morning or night when the weather is not hot.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Anytime is the best time of the day to study about Economics if you really want to. If you are implying about the significance of Economics in relation to cryptocurrency investment, then that would be a good factor one that can have, at least. Having a good background in economics can also lead to a good quality investor.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

It depends if you are a daytime person or a night owl person. Based on my experience, I study after I took a nap. I suggest that you study when your mind is free from all stress. It will be hard to concentrate if you are tired. Take a rest first, then if your mind is refreshed then you can go study. As a student, time management is the key in order to finish the tasks that you need to finish. Also, do not study when you are hungry. It is really hard to concentrate if you are hungry.
I think whenever the right time to study economics depends on you or not on learning economics. if you have no intention to learn it's hard to understand.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

the best time to study economics is no guidelines when, because it can at any time especially if you can directly practice in the buying and selling market because things like this are very supportive for work experience, and if we learn the crypto world economy can directly learn on the internet whenever we want without a time limit, we recommend that if you have a positive goal, do not we postpone the delay just do it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: