Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:39:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy EOS right now or wait?  (Read 184 times)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

IMO it is maybe the good time to buy almost of all top 30 coin for a long term. Yes maybe it will fall again into another dip, but I just feel that after that it will be grow more & more stable than before. Eos is good & big project with interesting technology inside it, so investing on it for long term is a good choice IMO.
kasbon

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

Who thinks what? Is it worth to buy the EOS right now or will we fall even lower and should it wait?
buy this centralized coin? where your wallet can be freezed anytime? where devs broked all rules theu claimed by themself before mainet? no thanks, i better buy more eth. EOS was called ETH killer but it is more funny to hear now then ever
with the ever-increasing EOS capable of bringing EOS into a coin that is very capable to rely on. This OS has a level of development that is strongly influenced by the many supporters present. so by buying this also supports the development of EOS.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

I think it's time for you to invest right now in EOS, because now the development is getting better, and you will more easily generate profits in the long term.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: