Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Help kids with your spare coins www.cryptoforkids.com  (Read 1215 times)
madmartyk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

Welcome to Crypto For Kids.  Crypto For Kids, is run through and managed by Big Burrito Radio (www.bigburritoradio.com), for WLRA radio, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  (whew)….
Before some of you start posting SCAM (yes I have seen you out there!).  Let me say, we are Big Burrito Radio, we are heard on WLRA radio Lewis University every Saturday morning 10AM CST.  Twice a year the radio station and the university have a fundraiser for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  For the past 5 years Big Burrito Radio has raised over $10,000 for the charity.
3 Years ago, we came up with Island Dreams (www.islanddreamscards.com).  The artist community jumped on the project and sketch card collectors loved the set.  Since I caught the Crypto bug.  I thought what a better way of helping out the charity!  Collect spare crypto and exchange it for BTC, they can then spend the BTC.
The WLRA fund at Hope Advocate is for their family relief fund.  When patents and their family’s need something (transportation, lodging, or just miscelous items) they use this fund.  Please visit the website at (www.cryptoforkids.com) .   There a bunch of coins listed, if you don’t see the one you want, let me know via PM and if I can get a wallet I’ll add it!

Thanks!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: